Blizzardahm:

Wuxias:

• Word of Honor (censored-BL adaptation)
  • Legend of Fei (romance/adventure)
  • The Wolf (it's more of a historical drama, but there are Wuxia elements)
  • Joy of Life (adventure/mystery/politics)
  • Nirvana in Fire (politics)
  • Princess Agents (adventure/politics/romance)
  • The Flame's Daughter (adventure/romance/mystery)

Xianxias:

• Love and Destiny (romance)
  • Love of Thousand Years (romance)
  • Journey of Flower (romance)
  • The Untamed (censored BL adaptation)

Thank you!!

flutter0121:

Thanks! I got kinda bored at the beginning of The Untamed, I’ll pick it up again after I finish Octogenarian and the 90s (I’m terrible at watching multiple dramas at once, lol)

I’ve watched so many clips of WoHand my sisters currently obsessed with it, I’m sure she’ll drag me on

Legend of Yunxi, I was on like ep 3ish but I forgot to add it to my drama list and then I stopped 

As for Nirvana in Fire, it seems interesting :D 

Thank you!

The beginning of The Untamed is a bit confusing/slow paced and it needs a couple episodes to pick up pace. When I watched it I left aside all other dramas and binged it, watching 4-5 episodes in a row. xD

Haha I can't blame your sister. I'm currently having withdrawal symptoms from WoH. Completed it a bit over a week ago and still have the urge to rewatch scenes or watch behind the scenes clips. 

I lost count on how many times Nirvana in Fire was recommended to me so it must be good. If you ask others here you'll see the drama has some loyal fans who rewatched it quite often. :) 

Yes haha, so many people recommended me NiF too :) thanks!!!

Found this club through this article. What a great idea!I'm still quite a noob, as far as historical dramas go, but slowly getting into them and figuring out why sometimes Chinese people can fly, and sometimes they don't. 

My favorites far so are hard historical fiction, historical, no fantasy elements added, but I'm slowly coming around. 

List: Palaces are unhealthy

Now let's find out how to add a banner to my profile...

qwxlea:
Now let's find out how to add a banner to my profile...

Choose the banner you want, copy it's url, go to the Settings (click on your profile pic at the right top, then setting in the drop down menu), click on the picture icon - 2nd row, third icon from the left), insert the url. You can resize the pic to the fitting size, done. ^^ 

To insert a link to the pic just click on it (in setting mode) then click on the chain symbol and insert the link. :)

Just wanted to say, I wanted to give a try to The Untamed & I started it yesterday. I am liking it till now! :)

Caspleo:

Just wanted to say, I wanted to give a try to The Untamed & I started it yesterday. I am liking it till now! :)

Good to hear. ^.^ Hope you'll continue to enjoy it. Happy watching and feel free to update us on your watching experience here! :) 

moonchild:

Good to hear. ^.^ Hope you'll continue to enjoy it. Happy watching and feel free to update us on your watching experience here! :) 

Will definitely update here & ask if I have any doubts! Thank you ^^

Re-post from my little review on the friends feed of The Long Ballad :)  

This was phenomenal. A strong well written story without any loose ends. I noticed that there were some clear butterfly effects throughout the drama that I really enjoyed. The acting and directing was top-notch. The OST and the music throughout was fantastic and the pace was well-balanced. There was noticeable character development by Hao Du and Leyan that I liked and the leads.... my oh my ♥️ ♥️

And a side note that is very important to me every time I watch a c-drama with horses, is that 95% of the horses here where healthy and well treated. Even with the grand battle fields they switched over to the manhua images and I can really say for the first time since watching Chinese movies and dramas:
No Horse Was Hurt In The Making Of This Drama *\(^o^)/* 

Hey everyone, thank you for being here, and a big WELCOME to all the new members!!!! ^_^

Also thank you to @Cho Na & @WandereR for mentioning this club to their article, you guys-gals rock!!!!!

And I'm sorry for being inactive for so long, I was still kind of lurking though so I read most of your posts, and I just updated the Currently Airing, for any mistake/omission (not just there, but anywhere), please kindly inform me! :)

Shenmi:

This was phenomenal. A strong well written story without any loose ends. I noticed that there were some clear butterfly effects throughout the drama that I really enjoyed. The acting and directing was top-notch. The OST and the music throughout was fantastic and the pace was well-balanced. There was noticeable character development by Hao Du and Leyan that I liked and the leads.... my oh my ♥️ ♥️

And a side note that is very important to me every time I watch a c-drama with horses, is that 95% of the horses here where healthy and well treated. Even with the grand battle fields they switched over to the manhua images and I can really say for the first time since watching Chinese movies and dramas:

I agree with your assessment, though I've yet to watch the last episodes. It's a great drama!! :)

Regarding the horses, many people criticized The Long Ballad for their comic scenes, and although I somewhat agree that it takes away from the immersion at times, I was very glad they did it with the massive battlefield scenes so the horses can finally get a break for once!!!

Estelll:
Regarding the horses, many people criticized The Long Ballad for their comic scenes, and although I somewhat agree that it takes away from the immersion at times, I was very glad they did it with the massive battlefield scenes so the horses can finally get a break for once!!!

Thank you Estelll that means the world to me ♥️ 

Shenmi:

Thanks for sharing your recap, Shenmi :)

Really glad too that no horses were mistreated this time and what a fantastic journey it's been watching this drama :)