Plushpriestess:

Still have "Darkness" from Ever Night on repeat but I am finally making progress at actually watching the show as well ;)  I'm so happy to have people to gush to about how much I love these shows cause NO ONE in my family or circle of friends understands me falling down this rabbit hole in the slightest!

I love that song, too! Especially the male version, which unfortunately can't be found in Spotify. Luckily there's Youtube.

I started Qing Luo the day before yesterday & my thoughts on it:

The drama is indeed funny as it claims to be and the chemistry is okay till now. This drama is a fun watch but the story, its not that intriguing or exciting, its meh. I feel like they could've done better with the fighting scenes :)

Estelll:
Have you tried Splash Splash LOVE? It's even shorter, only 2 episodes, and it's cute & funny!! :)))

Thanks Estelll for the recomm. I checked it out and yup it's looks easy and fun! It's on my list ;D

Anyone knows when the CCP 100 years celebration is over? 'Cause it seems to me we ain't getting any more decent costume dramas until it's over… :/

The Eternal Love 3 seems like it could be fun, but I've yet to watch the previous 2... 

Also, I just updated the Top MDL Dramas in the first page of our club!! Check it out here! ^_^

Shenmi:

Thanks Estelll for the recomm. I checked it out and yup it's looks easy and fun! It's on my list ;D

You're welcome!! ^_^

Estelll:
Also, I just updated the Top MDL Dramas in the first page of our club!! Check it out here! ^_^

There are 4 dramas, in the Top Rated, I've seen, nr.; 1,2,3 and 8! And they are just awesome ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

ɹoⅎ ʅnⅎǝʇɐɹ⅁ the update  ;D

Shenmi:

There are 4 dramas, in the Top Rated, I've seen, nr.; 1,2,3 and 8! And they are just awesome ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

ɹoⅎ ʅnⅎǝʇɐɹ⅁ the update  ;D

I've watched all except #4 & #10 of the Top Rated, and at least half of them are on my favourites!! From the Most Popular, I've also seen all but two, #1 & #4, and among them there's my very first drama (Love in the Moonlight)!!

So I'd say, these lists, while no comprehensive by any stretch, are still useful as a starting point, and as statistics!! :)

Caspleo:

I started Qing Luo the day before yesterday & my thoughts on it:

The drama is indeed funny as it claims to be and the chemistry is okay till now. This drama is a fun watch but the story, its not that intriguing or exciting, its meh. I feel like they could've done better with the fighting scenes :)

I was really looking forward to this show but am disappointed. so far watched only up to 5 episodes but I agree with you.

Blizzard:

Yes, it is

If you have any more questions about the drama, feel free to ask here, but the comments section is also a good place! Everyone is very nice there and will be able to answer all your questions!

Estelll:

Anyone knows when the CCP 100 years celebration is over? 'Cause it seems to me we ain't getting any more decent costume dramas until it's over… :/

The Eternal Love 3 seems like it could be fun, but I've yet to watch the previous 2... 

Great job, thanks Estelll!

The CCP celebrations will run for quite some time and we'll be getting Republican / Party-themed productions all year long.  It is a centenary after all so things will drag.

But I hear that iQiyi and presumably the other platforms will start airing more regular productions from end-July / August onwards.  We are still getting costume dramas in the meantime but the anticipated top-tier ones (from last year) are held up with the NRTA censors right about now after their post-production which takes up to 6 months.

I've been told that certain dramas are ready for airing but pending promotional activities eg The Golden Hairpin and Ancient Love Poetry.  Luoyang and Sword Snow Stride are in post production currently so most likely (hopefully) start airing by year end, after the CCP celebrations are done and dusted.

Its You:

I was really looking forward to this show but am disappointed. so far watched only up to 5 episodes but I agree with you.

Yep! Its getting boring. I am thinking of dropping it.

Going to re-watch the Untamed with my mom starting today!  I am curious to know her thoughts on this one :D

WandereR:
The CCP celebrations will run for quite some time and we'll be getting Republican / Party-themed productions all year long.  It is a centenary after all so things will drag.

But I hear that iQiyi and presumably the other platforms will start airing more regular productions from end-July / August onwards.  We are still getting costume dramas in the meantime but the anticipated top-tier ones (from last year) are held up with the NRTA censors right about now after their post-production which takes up to 6 months.

I've been told that certain dramas are ready for airing but pending promotional activities eg The Golden Hairpin and Ancient Love Poetry.  Luoyang and Sword Snow Stride are in post production currently so most likely (hopefully) start airing by year end, after the CCP celebrations are done and dusted.

Thank you very much for the info!!!!

Looking at the bright side, I guess this means more time for me to thin out my PTW lists a bit!! :)

I'd also heard rumours (for some time now) about some dramas with big names which have already finished production that they've got their airing licences already & are about to air -- such as The Golden Hairpin, Novoland: Pearl Eclipse, and Ancient Love Poetry. But still no official news… 

Estelll:
BANNERS

I love this banner, thanks ???

6By0Rita6:
BANNERS

How do i get one? This Banner are so beautiful