I love reading through the replies on this post ... It reminds me of how subjective people's drama/movie tastes are. :) If there is not so good acting from the lead cast or a predictable plot-line, in my opinion ... that's usually a cue for me to check out. Life is too short, and I am too busy to be watching dramas that don't interest me. My dropped list: 49 Days - interesting character in Jung Il Woo's reaper character ... but the rest of the characters and the plot did not really capture my attention even after 10 episodes. Akai Ito - lost interest ... and the whole fated/childhood connection thing is not really my cup of tea ... especially when it comes off as overbearing. Atashinchi no Danshi - I was watching it for Yamamoto Yusuke (loved the eyeshadow and the sauna scenes) ... and the drama was too zany but not funny enough. Dr. Gang - Not a fan of Han Ga In's acting in this drama. Fondant Garden - the main female character had no backbone, and Park Jung Min was cute but his character had no depth. Kingone was the best part of this drama but unfortunately, he was the second male lead. Why?! Hungry! - love Mukai Osamu but the plot was too predictable for me .... King2Hearts - not my cup of tea. Love Forward - I seriously loved all the scenes with the comedic moments and sizzling interactions between Tony and Tammy. The last half of the drama morphed into something more melodramatic ... not my thing, so I dropped it. Lucky Days - predictable plot, ugh. Mitsu no Aji - I found this drama both intriguing and disturbing at the same time. And Kanno Miho, who played a secondary character, was outshining both the lead characters in terms of acting prowess. Protect the Boss - amusing as heck ... but predictable. Queen In Hyun's Man - too romantic and too much PDA for my tastes and I was not crazy about the plot. Reply 1997 - I ADORED the friendship and family scenes. But once the romantce and adult scenes started, I checked out. Also, the show seemed a bit gimmicky with the reunion thing. Rooftop Prince - the time travel bits were hilarious. Not a fan of Han Ji Min's acting. Or Yoochun's. Moon Embraces the Sun - not a good plot that could keep my interest. Han Ga In couldn't pull off her character. Kim Soo Hyun tried ... but it was not enough to make me continue the drama. The annoying sun/moon references were ugh. Warrior Baek Dong Soo - the adult characters were so much more interesting. Choi Min Soo won my heart... but draggy plot is not my thing.
I don't think we need to post lists. XD Just click on my profile and go to the dramalist link and you'll find all the ones I dropped. XD
Boys Over Flowers - I didn't like anything about that show...still on lowest place in my list...:D
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop. I was shallow and thought that the main guy was ugly... And way too young for the heroine. (Sorry... I forgot everyone's name .____.)
You're My Pet (http://mydramalist.com/korean-movie/1691/youre-my-pet )

For few moments i thought - it is parody !....then i thought...is it parody ?? ...and then i just laughed and dropped it bc it got ridiculous and embarrassing. What a waste of good actors and story !!!!
Raincat wrote: You're My Pet (http://mydramalist.com/korean-movie/1691/youre-my-pet )

For few moments i thought - it is parody !....then i thought...is it parody ?? ...and then i just laughed and dropped it bc it got ridiculous and embarrassing. What a waste of good actors and story !!!!

Oh my gosh that was my same reacation! Forgot to add that to the drop list. XD
TheTranquilKnight wrote: Boys Over Flowers - I didn't like anything about that show...still on lowest place in my list...:D

I dropped that sucker like it was hot too. You are not alone!! LOL
King2Hearts - Dropped at episode 14. I tried SO hard to finish this drama, and who knows maybe I'll go and watch the last episode, but I could not bring myself to continue. At first I dropped it at episode 8, then I was told to give it another try, so I did, and I got to episode 14, but it just doesn't have it for me, I have no urge to want to know what happens next. To me it feels somewhat predictable, and the bad guy I absolutely CANNOT STAND. And it's not in the "oh he's so evil I hate him..." way, it's in the "Wow he is really annoying, how is someone like him the bad man of the world?" way, he's just SO DUMB, and he acts like a selfish spoiled rotten child, he hardly seems as threatening as he should of been. So who knows maybe if they had a different bad guy for the show I would of been able to finish it, but as it is now, I just can't bring myself to do it. I absolutely LOVE Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won, but my love just isn't enough to finish this. -sigh- I have tried.
Tadashii Ouji no Tsukurikata
I could not stand the acting/characters. The females were so shallow that it was painful to watch. *spoilers but only a small one The girls wanted to give the guys a makeover because they wanted the guys to suit them.
Jeaniessi wrote: I dropped that sucker like it was hot too. You are not alone!! LOL

Phew, I'm not alone!!
take care of us captain ep15 , i tried too but i rather to watch other drama than to continue, ilike ji jin hee, being an airplane passenger soo cool what else if i work there,...but the drama is soo slow and boring...koo hye sun expecting something different from her but i think same as the other drama the musical...gooosshh stop riding bicycle!.. :p ..dunno!!!! i just dropped it 2 drama!
Full House: Even though I'm in love with Full House 2, I just can't stand the first one. I guess it's because I watched Full House after already watching many great romance dramas. Or it may be because I youtubed the kiss scenes ahead of time and thought the kiss scenese were crap. Because honestly a bad kiss scene can break a drama for me. It's weird, but if all the drama has going on for it is its romance, I expect an awesome kiss scene. But this drama was chockfull of cliches and predictable plots. I did try many times to start watching it again, but I ended up dropping it everytime. The Greatest Love: Ok, so let me say this. I can't stand the Hong Sister dramas. My favorite drama of theirs was My Girl because it honestly was the most believable and most realistic. I only endured You're Beautiful for Jan Geun Suk and plus it was like my 5th or 6th drama, so I was still fascinated with this whole drama world. But if I was forced to re-watch You're Beautiful, I don't think I could. The Greatest Love was good at first, but then it just got ridiculous. I'm not a fan of the comedy that the Hong Sisters use. I didn't find it all the funny. Also, I could already figure out what was going to happen. Again with this drama, I did try several times to re-watch. I did manage to watch a few more episodes everytime, but I still ending up dropping it. My Girlfriend is Gumiho: I actually might try to pick this one back up, because of my newfound love for No Min Woo. But like with The Greatest Love, not a fan of Hong Sister dramas. I didn't get the comedy at all. Plus for some reason, I don't really like Shin Min Ah. I don't know what it is, but I find her to be kinda annoying. She's pretty, no doubt, but I just find her cutesy acting to be kinda... unbearable to watch. Maybe its just me... But like I said, I'm going to try and rewatch this again and see if I undrop this drama. But I'm skeptical because I already dropped it two times. But hey, third time's the charm. Right? Sorry Hong Sisters, your dramas just don't appeal to me.
I'll wait for the day that I need to drop a drama:)
darkangel662008 wrote: I'll wait for the day that I need to drop a drama:)

I wish I could be as a tolerant as you :)
RainFlower wrote: I wish I could be as a tolerant as you :)

I'm just too simple-minded...that's why:)