Or was it two days ago? It didn't seem that long ago lol
Sleepninja wrote: Or was it two days ago? It didn't seem that long ago lol

I have no idea what you are talking about...*wink*
Sleepninja wrote: You at least got the between the lines butthurt references from yesterday's event right? *wink* Still can't believe someone would react so childishly......SMH

Sleepninja wrote: Or was it two days ago? It didn't seem that long ago lol

LisNoir wrote: I have no idea what you are talking about...*wink*

/me really has no idea what you're talking about :(
I miss having internet :(
would you care to explain? :)
beca256 wrote: /me really has no idea what you're talking about :(

Look at your PMs
beca256 wrote: /me really has no idea what you're talking about :(

LisNoir wrote: Look at your PMs

Awww Beccers! We miss you. :(
Sleepninja wrote: Awww Beccers! We miss you. :(

awwww I've missed you too :3333
And I just read the whole thing, it kind of reminds me of the problem we had had with another person on the chat thread, remember?
beca256 wrote: awwww I've missed you too :3333
And I just read the whole thing, it kind of reminds me of the problem we had had with another person on the chat thread, remember?

Haha I vaguely remember.
Sleepninja wrote: Haha I vaguely remember.

I think that person never came back after that but I don't remember :/
I know this is probably going to piss you ladies off but please stop. This has turned ugly and mean. It's threadjacking in the worst way. Sleepy, this thread is for when you've dropped something for a reason after you've watched part of the drama. Not spending pages on helping you try and tame your monster. Please stop guys...
Jeaniessi wrote: I know this is probably going to piss you ladies off but please stop. This has turned ugly and mean. It's threadjacking in the worst way.

Sleepy, this thread is for when you've dropped something for a reason after you've watched part of the drama. Not spending pages on helping you try and tame your monster.

Please stop guys...

*gasp* My apologies........this monster is taking over the forums too :(
I'm thinking of dropping Goong S, it's been sitting on my list for a while now...........but I got bored with it.
most recently i dropped skip beat. epsiodes watched 7 why ? oh where do i begin. ok, so i've never seen the anime or read the manga. i can usually handle a bit of anime/manga slap stick but this took it to a place where it was no longer done well. different media requires a different approach. i've read that this incarnation isnt far off it's predecessors and you can tell, but not in a good way. ten points from griffyndor. aside from execution for me there was a problem with the plot. they latched on and just didnt let go. every episode was like beating a dead horse. the same things got repeated over and over again. i found myself skipping more of an episode than i was watching b/c i didnt want to listen to the same conversation AGAIN. as far as the actors went, the female lead was super annoying. she was really self deprecating and that gets old fast, and when she wasnt being down on herself she was practically manic. she also seemed to react to situations in highly unlikely ways just to advance the plot, that is when it advanced at all. the two male leads didnt seem very present to me. when they were they were cute and did an ok job. nothing earth shattering here folks. then of course there was the dubbing issue. Siwon's was horrible. the other guy's you could live with, but it wasnt ideal. maybe it got better toward the end, maybe all the things that bugged me were resolved, but for me, you cant take seven hours to arrive at entertaining television and expect me to watch the rest of it.
Dropped series: 1. 49 Days - dropped at ep 10. Too predictable, came off as a moralistic tale which is fine but the acting and the plot pace wasn't for me. The characters and their actions made no sense to me. Only the Schedular played by Jung Il Woo was the only watchable part of this drama for me. 2. Akai Ito - dropped at ep 6. Not enough time spent on the main characters. Too many side plots and characters. 3. Atashinchi no Danshi - dropped at ep 6. Not the biggest fan of Horikita Maki's acting and the plot was a bit too wacky and ridiculous for me. Along with the setting ... kooky castle and all. 4. Dr. Kkang - dropped at ep 10. I loved Yang Dong Geun in this drama ... but not much else. 5. Lucky Days - dropped at ep 9. It was a good attempt at time traveling to reverse past mistakes in a marriage ... but the acting and the storyline fell flat fast. 6. Mitsu no Aji - dropped at ep 8. Watched it for Kanno Miho's acting prowess which stood above the rest of the cast. The storyline was not to my liking and the characters made no sense to me. 7. Protect the Boss - dropped at ep 7. I thought the acting was great and the comedy was fun to watch. But the storyline was too predictable. 8. The Moon that Embraces the Sun - dropped at ep 14. Kim Soo Hyun was the only good thing, in terms of bringing his character alive. The romance wasn't convincing. There were no substantial political or family tensions ... boring. 9. Warrior Baek Dong Soo - dropped at ep 11. Meh. Boring. Except for the adults.
I have 20 on my dropped list :D I'll just talk about my recent drops The Rooftop Prince watched 6 episodes and got really bored. King2hearts watched 4 episodes and was so irritated with the stories premiss then add to that the weird character played by Ha Ji Won plus Li Seung Ki is unattractive Hero not enough action in this action flick/dective/police/future that is not likely, whatever bored me
i dropped heartstrings even though lots of people have said that it is one of the best drama or out of the ordinary etc etc for me, the story was not appealing at all after watching 6 episodes i got really really bored and did not enjoy the story