Jeaniessi wrote: Rooftop Prince and Fashion King! Ugh...

But I am still going to watch K2H!

amrita828 wrote: I dropped Rooftop too (big nono from me) and Fashion King gets the record for being dropped before I even watched 5 minutes of it, lol.
Please don't drop K2H, Jeani: it's too good a drama to miss - unless you really hate the military/political setting, that is. The characters are simply wonderful, the acting is spectacular and the plot is a blast. I truly hope you'll like it. :D

I dropped Fashion King too...I wish I had dropped Rooftop Prince. I still can't seem to write the review because all it will say is this drama was a waste of time in different forms and possibly languages. :p lol
LisNoir wrote: I dropped Fashion King too...I wish I had dropped Rooftop Prince. I still can't seem to write the review because all it will say is this drama was a waste of time in different forms and possibly languages. :p lol

It would be so funny if you wrote a scathing review in English and then matched it in Spanish! LOL!! DOOO EEEET!
Jeaniessi wrote: Oh BTW...I am watching Rondo! I'm starting Ep 3 tonight.

Ohhhhhhh!!! Great! :D
How are you faring with the atrocious subs? I feat they are almost a deterrent, so bad they are at times. But the leads are so beautiful and expressive, I went mostly by intuition, lol.
Let me know what you think, please! :)
LisNoir wrote: I dropped Fashion King too...I wish I had dropped Rooftop Prince. I still can't seem to write the review because all it will say is this drama was a waste of time in different forms and possibly languages. :p lol

Jeaniessi wrote: It would be so funny if you wrote a scathing review in English and then matched it in Spanish! LOL!! DOOO EEEET!

Yes please, do it! :D
If you need other languages as well, give me a call... ;);)
amrita828 wrote: Ohhhhhhh!!! Great! :D
How are you faring with the atrocious subs? I feat they are almost a deterrent, so bad they are at times. But the leads are so beautiful and expressive, I went mostly by intuition, lol.
Let me know what you think, please! :)

OMO! The subs are so bad! But, I am muddling through anyway. I was thinking of searching out other subs to go with them but I am probably not likely to find better.
Jeaniessi wrote: OMO! The subs are so bad! But, I am muddling through anyway. I was thinking of searching out other subs to go with them but I am probably not likely to find better.

No, I'm afraid there aren't any others. It's difficult even to watch the serie on streaming, it's not widely popular or well known.
I'm sorry, you'll have to keep on muddling... :(
I kind of dropped Love Rain...

went straight to the last ep....
I have no regrets when dropping a drama (if a drama needs to be dropped, i wouldn't have second thoughts about it)
The only drama that i dropped while i didn't want to was "Ti amo chocolate" bcz there's no subs but i wanted to watch it.
I promised a friend I would at least give a try to Big before deciding what to do.
As much as I love her and trust her judgment though, I dropped it after... ehm... 15 minutes.
Not my cup of tea, definitely.
amrita828 wrote: I promised a friend I would at least give a try to Big before deciding what to do.
As much as I love her and trust her judgment though, I dropped it after... ehm... 15 minutes.
Not my cup of tea, definitely.

All respect, you tried it at least.
akai-kitsune wrote: I kind of dropped Love Rain...

OMO! I'm stuck and am totally going to follow your lead. I am going to watch the last episode.
i had the opposite happen with love rain, i solidered through a bunch of episodes that i really didnt enjot watching and now i just cant force my self to watcht he last one.
akai-kitsune wrote: I kind of dropped Love Rain...

I SO should have done that while torturing myself with watching it... ugh... can't write a review yet...because I gonna be BAD...
I just dropped To The Beautiful You because I just couldn't even get into it. No Hana Kimi feel in it, either. Just not for me. Unless someone can convince me there's a good reason I should continue it (as in it suddenly gets really close to the manga) then I don't think I'm going to pick it up again.
I dropped unubore deka, I know it's funny and all, but it became too much of a repetition each episode, the only reason I was watching it was because of Toma Ikuta!