We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Last Drama You Completed?

This discussion has been closed.

Ouran High School Host Club :)
Seinaru Kaibutsutachi
The Return of Iljimae

Yunhai <3

Lets watch meteor shower again!
Rubaxxa wrote:
Yunhai <3
Lets watch meteor shower again!

Such a great HYD version.. <3 I love Meteor Shower.. A Great video..
MonjaElisa wrote: Such a great HYD version.. <3 I love Meteor Shower.. A Great video..

Yeah, I love that video too.
Kingyo Club

For a such a short drama with young actors it was really good. I gave it an 8 (:
The Princess' Man and What's Up
hi eveyone . i'm a new memberin this site :D so i dont really know how to do a drama list... SO i'm asking if someone here maybe can help me ? haha:P i'm really happy that i found this site so i can talk to ppl with the same interests as me when it comes to japanese and korean dramas, beacuse where i live there is no one that dose and my friends laughs at me beacuse i like watching them haha so i will be really happy if some of u guys maybe wants to be friends with me:D
Scent of a Woman = gave it a 7
The Moon that Embraces the Sun, a 10 for me <3 (So sad it's over)
Liar Game (Season 1). Wow, I really really enjoyed it - I didn't expect it to be that good. I finished it almost at once. :D
The Moon that Embraces the Sun :)
Bachelor's Vegetable Store <3 I actually just watched this drama for kwangsoo.. I didn't thought it would actually be sooooo good from start to end. I love this drama and It's a 10 out of 10 for me <3