Last Drama You Completed?

This discussion has been closed.

akai-kitsune wrote: Queen In Hyuns Man

me too :D
Rooftop Prince in a 3 day marathon!!! Mhahahhah LOVE IT!!!
That was my first K-drama and the one who make me an Drama addict!!! Mhahahahaha
Joker Yuruzareru Sousakan. Disappointed. The female lead really needs acting lessons. In general, felt like nothing really happened in the series.
Full House I think it would have been better if it was only 12 episodes. The last quarter seemed so repetitive. Grow a pair. Seriously. However, Rain really impressed me. He can seriously act. I'm amazed by his ability to make it so we know what his character is thinking by his expression alone.
Toshi Densetsu no Onna. Was disappointed in the ending (could have been a lot better) but overall it was a pretty good drama. Funny and light. Really wished they could have ended it differently though.
Shut Up: Flower Boy Band. Gave it an 8. It was quite good (especially the bromance XD). Better than the so-called "teen/musical" dramas shown for the past couple of years.
God of study, had been putting it off for so long...
My last drama was Queen In Hyun's Man and I found it a beautiful one. The chemistry between Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na was great that you would think they were not acting at all especially in their romantic scenes. It was interesting having to watched scenes intertwining from the past to the present.
just finish King 2 heart :D
Gloomy Salad Days - Rewatched , episode 1-20... Such an amazing drama. I just completed it about a month ago.. But it was to amazing, I was unable to keep myself from rewatching it. <3 Still a 10 for me..