Last Drama You Completed?

This discussion has been closed.

Legal High ^^ loved it ^o^/
Gokusen III (currently watching the movie and Gokusen II Reunion afterwards)
Kagi no Kakatta Heya Overall it was good, not something I'd rewatch but it was fun as long as it lasted. The ending was disappointing, though. ;)
Absolute Boyfriend (TW) Even though it's not yet subbed, I just watched the finale of AB, and I have to say that it was very sad but very good. This drama got more points from me due to its later episodes, which were better constructed and not as annoying as the beginning. KHS (from BBF fame) was the main female lead, and I didn't like her much, though she was better in those late eps. Jiro Wang is just hot....hot...hot...
Aikurushii love family dramas ^^
Marathoned Switch Girl in 8 hours ~~
Saba doru Next up Renai Neet
I started watching both Dream High 2 ( kdrama ) and The Quiz Show 2 ( Jdrama ) on the same day and I finished both of them on the same day ;)
queen inhyun's man was pretty awesome it might have plays tricks with my mind but it definitely made love it ;-0
Re-watched Nodame Cantabile. Just love the drama, specials, and movies!
Holy Land (Korean Ver)
KEYafterlife wrote: I started watching both Dream High 2 ( kdrama ) and The Quiz Show 2 ( Jdrama ) on the same day and I finished both of them on the same day ;)

^o^ how on earth did you manage that ? wow

Me I finished The Wedding Scheme gave it 7/10 - most of that is for the awesome performance by Lee Kyu Han :)
Liar Game 2 (and the movie, final stage) 9/10.