Last Drama You Completed?

This discussion has been closed.

JoanneSmith:

The Fiery Priest -  why did I wait so long to watch this?  10/10

LOL!! We loved it too, first time. What  a great cast. Miss Korea... hilarious!

JoanneSmith:

The Fiery Priest -  why did I wait so long to watch this?  10/10

added- you have great taste in dramas and I trust your judgement

Risou no Musuko

The last one i watched  is a web-drama called XX (romcom) about two female bartenders, and their separate love lives. But it's mainly a story about a broken friendship between those two and how they try to acknowledge what happened, grieve, let it go and start over being friends again. :)

What i liked most about it: The jazzy & intimate vibes the bar had.

Before that i watched the kdrama Where Stars Land, the male lead is my adorable Lee Je Hoon, it's an office romcom where the story centers about Incheon Airport, social interactions at work, airport employee's lives, disability, depression, office drama, humanism, flawed people, inferiority complex, betrayal, brotherly love, dating & romance, etc.

I haven't watched a similar drama within the same setting, so i was hyped up. Thankfully, it was a very enjoyable watch.

What i love most about it: The male lead's character, "Lee Soo Yeon" is like a real person,i will never forget him, it's like he's a neighbour or a cherished acquaintance of mine,  i cried, smiled, sobbed and giggled with him. I felt so much empathy toward those humane characters. Lee Je Hoon was so good in his portrayal. The female lead's character "Han Yeo-Reum " was very relatable too, so that i was completely immersed in their story. 

Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim  2

Kahogo No Kahoko - one of the most painful Dramas I've ever not dropped, Kahoko's mother utterly and irredeemably awful, more intrinsically unlikeable than at least 80% of Drama villains Watching this was such a hideous mistake.

Medical Team: Lady Da Vinci no Shindan

Goong

I watched it. I made it. I am over it. Thank god, that manga/manhua must have been 10 times worse. 

Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim 2

The last drama I completed was a Chinese drama called I Hear You. It was much better than I expected

Gintama 2: Yonimo Kimyo na Gintama-chan

Romantic Doctor Kim 2

Last drama I watched is King2Hearts, like where have you been all my life? I know the drama for a long time but was not very interested in the first couple of episode. I like the chemistry but I find the ML to so arrogant and annoying. I have some free time just yesterday and decided to try finish it anddd.......

I LOVED IT, the Lead grew to be more mature and relateable. but I feel like the drama is dragging at the start and end. like the first 5 eps for me is a bit too long to reach the main synopsis, and the ending can be done in like ep 16. but overall I love the story