Which Was the Last Drama Episode You Watched?

This discussion has been closed.

Rak Leh Saneh Luang Episode 6
The Snow Queen episode 16
beca256 wrote: Hadn't you already watched the second episode of that like yesterday? xP

Haha I finished it last night but didn't add it here before I went to bed :p

Flower Boy Ramen Shop Episode 2
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge- Final episode
Dong Yi. Eps. 56,57, & 58
LisNoir wrote: Dong Yi. Eps. 56,57, & 58

Haha You've been busy. How are you? Is your hand feeling better?
Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma Episode 3

You're almost done with it Lis!
Dong Yi ep. 60

Sleepninja wrote: Haha You've been busy. How are you? Is your hand feeling better?

LOl, yeah. I just finished it.

Nope, sadly my hand is still the same. I thought not typing would help, but it hasn't.
LisNoir wrote: Nope, sadly my hand is still the same. I thought not typing would help, but it hasn't.

Awww hope your hand feels better soon Lis! Is there anything you can put on it to take the pain away?
LisNoir wrote: Dong Yi ep. 60

LOl, yeah. I just finished it.

Nope, sadly my hand is still the same. I thought not typing would help, but it hasn't.

Hmmm.......Don't reply if it hurts too much but maybe if you keep applying some muscle rub like Icy Hot and continue to take a break from not typing, it will feel better in a couple of days. I hope.
Crazy4You wrote: Awww hope your hand feels better soon Lis! Is there anything you can put on it to take the pain away?

I'm thinking of buying a hand brace. Thanks!

Sleepninja wrote: Hmmm.......Don't reply if it hurts too much but maybe if you keep applying some muscle rub like Icy Hot and continue to take a break from not typing, it will feel better in a couple of days. I hope.

Yeah, I
hmmm that submitted alone...but you get the idea...lol I'm typingwith my left hand.
LisNoir wrote: I'm thinking of buying a hand brace. Thanks!

Yeah, I

LisNoir wrote: hmmm that submitted alone...but you get the idea...lol I'm typingwith my left hand.

Haha yeah that's good. My mom has carpal tunnel. Her arms go numb or hurt sometimes. But she has braces and they help.
LisNoir wrote: I'm thinking of buying a hand brace. Thanks!

Your Welcome! I hope it helps!!!