RXinw:
Blue Boys - Finale (Part 1 & 2)

When the first four episodes came out (i.e. Part 1), I didn't know there would be a Part 2 - and gosh, how unsatisfied I was with that ending.Thankfully, Part 2 redeemed it. Yeah, for such a short series, it's good (despite the exaggerated femme méchante, as in so many other BLs).

winnie:
here, have your lunch with a side of this (*/▽\*)
bone apple tea!

Thankfull, Gratefull, Blessed 

Fourever You Ep3

Ok. So partial tea has dropped and I am intrigued. Like what's the gossip?

What do you mean Hill liked Ter's sister? What the heck happened? Did Hill destroy this family? *snorts* What a way to start a relationship--

What about the other girl being all jealous and weird? (this is Dean's sister from UWMA ,right?) What about Hill's grandpa? What is going onnn

On the other hand, I liked North, Johan, and Tonfah being nosy because, yesss, I want to know too!

If I can complain about something-- that outfit Hill had on, on the date, was so bad-- like the proportions were way off ;; like stylist do your jobs, Pond is gorgeous-- on that note, can I praise whoever designed Neil's style in First Note of Love. Like yeah I'm getting tired of the jacket with the graffiti, but everything else... the fit of the jeans, the Dr. Martens, a win. 

Jadeheart:

∧,,,∧
(  ̳• · • ̳)
/    づ♡

The way I was smiling like an idiot while watching them (like I lost ittt)-- I had to cover my mouth in case someone looked into my office lmao

This type of role suits Offroad so much-- like I wanted something like this from him since that scene of him playing a demon in Century of Love! Of course, I love Daou too lol

Daou is live on TikTok right now if you guys want to pop in. He's saying he can't sleep. He sounds sick too :/
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZP88AVPcN/ 

axdxex:
This type of role suits Offroad so much-- like I wanted something like this from him since that scene of him playing a demon in Century of Love! Of course, I love Daou too lol

I adore them both too. CoL is one of my top favorites as well. ♡

axdxex:
Pond is gorgeous

You know, I myself spent most of the episode admiring his neck, thinking he has a nice little adam's apple to snuggle under LOL My random faery BL moment of the day LOL

I'm going to make that a thing LOL 

Random Faery BL Moment 1 - Pond Ponlawit has a nice neck LOL

Jadeheart:
He sounds sick too :/

That is definitely a cold ;; like he can't even breath

like literally blowing his nose on live, I don't want to laugh but lol why is he like thattt

FaeryWren:
You know, I myself spent most of the episode admiring his neck

does checking this out merit a partial re-watch-- maybe yes

axdxex:

like literally blowing his nose on live, I don't want to laugh but lol why is he like thattt

He literally just did NOT gaf at all lol. I thought maybe he was becoming allergic to his cat. He showed his cat to us briefly and then immediately sneezed uncontrollably like five or six times.

RXinw:
I need to know the synopsis of this series RIGHT NOW! It seems they are going to make all my BL series desires a reality. 

we actually have no idea (இ﹏இ`。) today's live performance was just a concept like it will definitely be offroad the VERY rich khun nu and daou the bodyguard but the script is still in the process, they're still looking for sponsors and such actually~
i wonder if what they did at the fm was a spoiler cause road telling him to shut up and do his job and proceeds to order him to kneel down (sit) and then lifts his chin was WILD and also using a jumping rope as a whip?? (╯ ・ ᗜ ・ )╯︵ ┻━┻

axdxex:

i think it's just allergies~

axdxex:

PFFFFFFF he did crazier stuff than that lmaoooo
once you get used to it it becomes normal routine hahaha

Jadeheart:
I thought maybe he was becoming allergic to his cat.

he actually has severe cat allergies lol or allergies to anything furry and animal saliva basically~

i think he said something along the lines of he has allergies so can't sleep (sneezing a lot) and is hungry but if he eats he'll gain weight and that would make him feel depressed (。•́︿•̀。)
i'm so worried about him not eating like he's taking this diet thing a little too extreme :( what road says the most these days is "i just hope he eats and rests well" sob

winnie:

i think it's just allergies~

he actually has severe cat allergies lol or allergies to anything furry and animal saliva basically~

i think he said something along the lines of he has allergies so can't sleep (sneezing a lot) and is hungry but if he eats he'll gain weight and that would make him feel depressed (。•́︿•̀。)
i'm so worried about him not eating like he's taking this diet thing a little too extreme :( what road says the most these days is "i just hope he eats and rests well" sob

He was going back and forth between Thai and English, but I didn't hear him say anything about allergies to cats/animals in English when he did speak in it. That sucks to hear he has those allergies. I know how he feels, because I am insanely allergic to cats also. I'm definitely sad to hear he's dealing with some degree of BDD and some sort of unhealthy relationship with food that's likely pressures from the industry I'd assume.

winnie:

Jadeheart:
He literally just did NOT gaf at all lol.

I guess I can come ask you guys when I'm in need of DaouOffroad lore lol

Eternal Summer (2006 Taiwanese movie)

I could write a whole analytical review and talk about all this movie was about, but I will not. If you are interested go and experience it for yourselves.

One major spoiler It is an abrupt open ending

7/10