DramaNomNom:
JBLs are great !!!

DramaNomNom:
What would you recommend for my first JBL?

My top 5

Bokura no Shokutaku 

25 Ji, Akasaka de (I love the writing and cinematography, but I understand that it may not appeal to everyone. )

Taikan Yoho

Cherry Magic!

Hidamari ga Kikoeru 

Simi_Tutu:

My top 5

Bokura no Shokutaku 

25 Ji, Akasaka de (I love the writing and cinematography, but I understand that it may not appeal to everyone. )

Taikan Yoho

Cherry Magic!

Hidamari ga Kikoeru 

Bless! I felt the pressure of picking the right one lol

I think Cherry Magic is a safe choice! BUT your list is probably super close to (if not) my top 5.

I would maybe add Perfect Propose. Short, Sweet, and Satisfying.

axdxex:
Bless! I felt the pressure of picking the right one lol

I was going to add  Kieta Hatsukoi and  Given, but i thought that would be too much LOL 

axdxex:

omg no *covers ears* don't listen to him, JBLs are great !!!

Some great some not so much...that's all I'm gonna say. 

Simi_Tutu:
I have no words I will not tell you not to watch it because everyone has their own opinion  I'm not sure if the opinion in here is divided all I can say is it had potential in the beginning and Great is hot haha

American Fan:

I have no words either. (snicker snicker)

Simi_Tutu:
I also added "The Legend of Shen Li" to my plan-to-watch list because it looks good.

Cool. The FL is the queen of bada$$es.

love all the art options you have here... so many good ones, hard to choose favorites... so many good BL's. 

American Fan:
l. The FL is the queen of bada$$es.

I need more of these!

American Fan:
snicker snicker)

Re: The Rebound

Guys don't look at me like that. I know I said that I would not watch this series in the near future but the visuals got me lol. Plus after my attempt at J-BL I needed my Thai fix so might as well take in all the visuals I already have gifs in mind for my profile hehe.

RXinw:

Guys don't look at me like that. I know I said that I would not watch this series in the near future but the visuals got me lol. Plus after my attempt at J-BL I needed my Thai fix so might as well take in all the visuals I already have gifs in mind for my profile hehe.

Visuals you say....hmmm...added to the list ;)

DramaNomNom:
Visuals you say....hmmm...added to the list ;)

Even the school director has my attention. "Yes Sir" indeed!

Yessss have mercy lawwwd

RXinw:

I'm on ep 10 and I actually don't hate it lol

I will admit I'm still scarred by the train wreck that was My Dear Gangster Oppa so perhaps. what's the only reason why I haven't started The Rebound.

Simi_Tutu:
the only reason why I haven't started The Rebound.

It's not great, but it's watchable and has good visuals, hubba hubba.

Simi_Tutu:

I will admit I'm still scarred by the train wreck that was My Dear Gangster Oppa so perhaps. what's the only reason why I haven't started The Rebound.

I dropped that one! But I really like sports dramas and The Rebound is a fun watch. The plot has some holes, but I'll write about that in my final review lol

Plus, yes, the visualare a++

So I'm on Ep 19 of Trapped and there's some silly things getting on my nerves. They won't be spoilers but I'll hide them anyways...Why are Ai Fei's pants baggy? That's supposed to be a tailored suit and who thought that big ass bow tie was a good idea. Also why are the wedding pictures blurry...baby who took those? Please get your money back XD