American Fan:
Your father sounds important to you.

He saved my life.

August Challenge (DAY 1) - Home 

I live in the desert. Home of infernal heat, but compensated by wide blue skies and not a cloud in sight.

My town boast of only 35,000 residents. Our biggest store is a Walmart, built only 12 years ago. We have fast food burger chains, a couple local restaurants and markets, but that is that extent of our dinning and entertainment scene.  The nearest movie theater is 20 miles away and  a lot of us drive 30 minutes to work in the nearest city.  

When I was a teenager I dreamt of leaving, but now that I'm older I don't think I could ever give it up.  I want to see my nephews grow up, and I want to be there for my parents as they grow old. 

My dream is to see the world, but I don't have it in me to be an immigrant (my family has already done enough of that). Instead, I take one bite at a time and enjoy being a tourist, in part because I know that I can always come home

So, the replies for the august challenge so far have essentially been, my family is my home which makes me want to bake cookies for you all lmao

American Fan:
I promise I'm not a stalker

You don't say. Are you sure about that? /jkjk Yeah, Romanian nature tends to be beautiful in general. ^^

Day 1 of August Challenge: Describe a place you call home

London, UK

I live with my parents and younger brother (no pets unfortunately)

American Fan:
At least you're on summer break so I say GO FOR IT!!! haha

Yep, so glad it's the holidays! I was planning to catch up on sleep but NVM! lmao XD

American Fan:
I hope to stay in one place for a long time. I'd like to know what it feels like.

It feels...boring lmao 

I've lived in my neighbourhood my whole life and been wanting to move for so long lol

Day 1 August Challenge: Describe the place you call home

Philippines.

I'm living with my mother, sisters, and pets.

Kiseki: Dear To Me (finished) 

I don't know what to say except that was the best 6 and 1/2 hours of my life lol (jk but u know what I mean)

I finished the whole drama in less than 24 hours- I think I just set a new record for myself! 

I did however cry a river in the second half of the show- really wasn't expecting everything to just suddenly go so downhill 

Overall, this was totally worth staying up til 3 in the morning for, and I'll probably rewatch it a few times in the future (added it to my Plan To Rewatch list) 

Rating: 10/10 and now on my Masterpiece BLs list <3

(Btw, is the special ep worth watching? I saw a bunch of reviews saying it's unnecessary and not worth watching so I wasn't sure)

I wanna start watching Our Dating Sim

Could someone share their opinion/review on it? Also, does it have good kiss scenes? ;))

August Challenge Day 1

My home is in Texas, USA. I live with my mom and daughter, 3 cats, 2 dogs, 1 bearded dragon, 1 hamster, 1 pacman frog, and 1 leopard gecko. I've lived in Montana for 10 years, Wyoming for 3 years, Florida and Washington State for 1 year each. But Texas will always be my home.

ShirleyCrow:

He saved my life.

That's high praise! So lucky you had him in your corner.

axdxex:
I live in the desert. Home of infernal heat, but compensated by wide blue skies and not a cloud in sight.

Yes, the wide blue skies of the west are amazing! It really stretches the eyeballs. My brother seems to love the heat of the AZ desert, but I nearly croak.  One of the best parts of traveling is the ending, when I can rest in the haven called home.

Elfy:
makes me want to bake cookies for you all lmao

And I'll eat every one of them! 

Emrys:
You don't say. Are you sure about that? /jkjk

HaHaHa

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Kiseki: Dear To Me (finished) 

Is there a special? I can only find the lollipop version...

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Could someone share their opinion/review on it? Also, does it have good kiss scenes? ;))

I gave it a 8/10. It was cute, but I'm bad at remembering specific scenes.

ibelieve413:

August Challenge Day 1

My home is in Texas, USA. I live with my mom and daughter, 3 cats, 2 dogs, 1 bearded dragon, 1 hamster, 1 pacman frog, and 1 leopard gecko. I've lived in Montana for 10 years, Wyoming for 3 years, Florida and Washington State for 1 year each. But Texas will always be my home.

Wow, you have a zoo! Cool! I'll mention a question hint for Part Two - Talk about your pets! 

We have some rom-com's in common, lol. If you love to laugh I have a list of favorite rom-coms. There's a few you have seen, but maybe theres some new ones to try!

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Could someone share their opinion/review on it?

I loved it - Korean BL at its best. That being said, KBLs aren't usually known for their heavy snogging scenes.