BabyFeatForever:
Finally got part 2 done lol 

Thanks

p43425:
I can't wait till Day 17 "Do you collect anything?"  (One-word clue: "harem")

As you should!

FaeryWren:
Everybody's either asleep or working

Or drama watching, imagine that.

RE: My Stubborn 10 minute trailer

I am hard, wet and turned on like a light switch! The amount of times I rewinded the beginning because it showed a bj being given and I am mostly certain the base of a penis was shown. 

Plot wise I love what I see so far. The tropes and dynamics are all appealing to me. I just loved everything I saw. This is now one of my most anticipated series I am waiting on to air. I hope it lives up to my expectations when it does release because OMG I love this trailer.

P.S The visuals are very nice.

Can anyone recommend some good KBLs?

Fourth and Phuwin singing together omg how sweet (っ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )っ♡

First Note of Love EP 11

Nice episode. Tender moments.  Nothing crazy.

Jadeheart:
Fourth and Phuwin singing together omg how sweet

Phuwin has a great singing voice!

October Challenge

DAY 15 - Favorite Restaurants

Hmmm, I don't eat out a lot and rarely have fast food. There aren't many national chain brands I like. 

I have discovered two great local spots so far. 

A Mediterranean cafe down the street has THE best falafel pita wraps ever, including anything I had in Israel. So yummy!

And a local Indian place that serves the very best vegetable biryani, naan & roti. I could eat it all day long.

Jadeheart:
Fourth and Phuwin singing together omg how sweet (っ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )っ♡

ฉันชอบมัน
C̄hạn chxb mạn

angeliviki2022:
I really liked:

I've watched all 14 of these KBLs and can confirm that these are great recommendations. Some KBLs also exist as "movie" versions which are more convenient to watch. Note that "To My Star" also has a longer "Season 2" which adds quite a lot.

In addition, I've watched and can enthusiastically recommend six more KBLs: "Love Mate", "Long Time No See", "Choco Milk Shake", "Tasty Florida", "Blossom Campus" and "Wish You: Your Melody From My Heart". (I know that not everyone will agree with all of these, but I loved 'em.)

@BLworld369: So that's a total of 20 titles to keep you busy for a few hours!

Thank you, I'll surely check them out

BabyFeatForever:

https://youtu.be/UsDRY8JM9BQ?si=zNB6ldWAE0t_RA29 This looks pretty good. Added it to my PTW list. ♡

I thought I’d quickly watch it before going to school but WOW is that a long trailer lmao

RXinw:

RE: My Stubborn 10 minute trailer

I am hard, wet and turned on like a light switch! The amount of times I rewinded the beginning because it showed a bj being given and I am mostly certain the base of a penis was shown. 

Plot wise I love what I see so far. The tropes and dynamics are all appealing to me. I just loved everything I saw. This is now one of my most anticipated series I am waiting on to air. I hope it lives up to my expectations when it does release because OMG I love this trailer.

P.S The visuals are very nice.

Don’t tempt me to watch it now or I’ll be late for school! *shakes my finger at you in a telling off manner*

RXinw:

*belts the rest of the song*

We share the same vein of humour. I appreciate you LOL

RXinw:

Yup, yup, yup

Its supposed to be going up on Gaga but I've just seen a comment saying that it might not be in the UK region. Crab apples LOL I've had it sitting on my profile all week so fingers crossed haha