p43425:

Yes - and now I'm so glad I waited. Much more pleasant to watch on Viki.

Agreed. My prefered streaming site is viki.  Specially when trying to watch on the TV.

My Love Mix Up Ep11

• This show is so good ;;
  • I love seeing Papang as a mentor in this show. I demand more Papang!!!
  • Thap and Atom are so cute on their little festival date!
  • The Chinzilla cameo ended me! I love them so much!
  • My kids are all growing up ;; Mudmee and Half TALKING??? 
  • Anyway, look at our pretty princess and prince!
  • That was such a sweet mother / son-in-law talk, Atom’s mom is lovely ;; 
  • The hug and kiss on the rooftop *squeels*  
 p43425:

Does "someone" refer to anyone in particular? *innocent smile*

to honest, you and RX may have crossed my mind lol but I was expecting anyone in general 

American Fan:
I shudder at the expression

same.

woopdy:

ahh thank you I was using the first one I remember now!!

np :)

RXinw:

Mi not even a guh ansa yuh. 

Lol I love that gif XD

FortPeatForever:

4minutes spoiler below 

Omg lmao i just realized when you watch 4minutes ep 4 closely when Win comes out after Korn leaves Tonklas house his D**k is kindof showing lol XD

LMAO XD That's hilarious

I didn't notice until u had pointed it out and had to go back to see lol

lovelykao:
So Tongkla's brother and the guy in the trunk are different! Idk who the guy in the trunk was, but he was the guy that Great saved from his friend (like the first half of ep 2 stuff). I don't believe we've seen Tongkla's brothers face yet, just the side profile on his corpse when he was identified by Tongkla (first time he met the cop).

What? I thought the guy in the trunk was Tongkla's younger brother...is that not what the big reveal at the end of ep 4 was?

OnyxTheHedgehog:

What? I thought the guy in the trunk was Tongkla's younger brother...is that not what the big reveal at the end of ep 4 was?

It is but i'm an idiot and didn't catch the last few minutes of the most recent ep?????

lovelykao:

It is but i'm an idiot and didn't catch the last few minutes of the most recent ep?????

ah ok I see lol

To be fair there's a *lot* going on in 4 Minutes and quite a few side characters to track of. I tend to re-watch every episode soon after in case I missed anything.

Having a high-quality BL drama to watch with an engaging mystery/ sci-fi plot is wonderful. At times 4 Minutes reminds me of Mo Du/ Justice in the Dark.

OnyxTheHedgehog:

LMAO XD That's hilarious

I didn't notice until u had pointed it out and had to go back to see lol

Lmao XD

Day 17 of August Challenge: Do you have pets? How many? What kind? Share photos and stories about them if you like

I don't have any pets unfortunately 

I would love to have a pet dog, but my mum won't allow cuz there's not enough space and she's scared of dogs lol

If I was allowed, I would love a Siberian husky- my grand-uncle has one called Casper and he's the cutest thing, I absolutely love him (although I only get to see him when I go to India)

4 Minutes ep 4

wow 3 NC scenes in 1 ep 

I think I'm in love with Jes lol (Tyme) 

Also, the chemistry between Tyme and Great is so good, I could feel the romantic tension every time they're together, especially in that NC scene

Day 17 of August Challenge ~ 

Do you have pets? How many? What kind? Share photos and stories about them if you like

Meet my baby ~ 

We've always had a dog, to the point that it's a joke now that if we didn't have a dog, we wouldn't know what to talk about. I did have some rabbits as a kid but ultimately now, we just have one dog at a time. 

This is Ellie. She is a long haired yorkie but unfortunately she suffers from allergies so looses her hair from time to time. My dad and I were laughing just this morning that our last dog, a mini schnauzer would get an ear infection every few months and we would complain about the vet bill. This little girl is monthly bills. It's a good thing we love her because she's expensive and incredibly moody after dinner LOL She likes to 'mother' her toys. So in the evening she goes into nesting mode and we have to hide all her toys or she becomes a little demon dog. In the photo, this is demonstrated by her trying to hold on to her baby with murderous intent in her eyes. We just laugh at her. We have discovered if we pretend we're going to put her into the cupboard or the bath, she will drop it without a fuss. 

In her little head she's probably thinking she's about to rip our throats out and we're just like, awwwww, look at our wee huffy fur baby LOL

I love animals in general and I would have more but we don't have the space or finances for more than one or 2 at a time. It wouldn't be fair. My dream is to be the weird old lady in my own little flower cottage with a few dogs and some birds. As demonstrated by my story yesterday lol

I don't really like cats. I think cats and I just tolerate each other LOL I will stop and admire a black cat but then I remember that they're murdering machines and I love birds. I would rather not see their little corpses on my doorstep LOL 

I do tend to prefer small animals as pets with the exception of dogs. All the dogs please. But I do find myself admiring birds, rabbits, hamsters etc as some other animals would adopt as my children lol

Challenge Day 17: Do you have pets? How many? What kind? Share photos and stories about them if you like .

Reference is made to my "dibs" list ("harem" list) of a few days ago. In order to respect the dignity of this forum, I won't share photos or stories of these pets.

p43425:
As to today's challenge question: I won't answer because having just one "ultimate bias" is too constraining for me, and having a "bias wrecker" makes it sound like a competition. There's enough love (and lust) in my heart to share equally and fairly among several dozen BL actor cuties. Reference is made to my list claiming exclusive legal rights ("dibs"), previous version of 10 May 2024 herewith updated to "version 4" (in alphabetical order):

Bever Patsapon, Bom Tanawat, Chen Xuan Yu, Dunk Natachai, First Chalongrat, Fluke Natouch, Fourth Nattawat, Gameplay Garnpaphon, Gun Atthaphan, Iwase Yoji, Jeon Chang Ha, Jur Vasin, Keen Suvijak, Li Zhen Hao, Mark Jiruntanin, Newyear Nawaphat, Nomura Kota, Nut Supanut, Offroad Kantapon, Okura Takato, Onishi Ryusei, Opal Kritsapatorn, Oriyama Nao, Palm Veerapat, Perth Tanapon, Plan Rathavit, Sakai Sho, Sato Ryuga, Sota Ryosuke, Tai Thanaphat, Tiger Aekapol, Top Piyawat, Tutor Koraphat, Xu Bin, and Yim Pharinyakorn

Please note that I'll only do them one at a time, not all together. I wouldn't want people to think I'm pervy.