I'm going through my special "Waiting to Air" list. 

Is anyone is watching  Mitsuya Sensei no Keikakutekina Ezuke? It started 7/26.

I'm interested.  I know, I know, it's a JAPANESE BL, but -  I LOVE age gaps so age gap wins!

Another series, starting this Friday, is The Last Time.  Maybe another age gap! Is this a trending trope?

My God  this man can hit such high notes, I'm floored right now <3

Addicted Heroin EP 1 (not the uncut version)

I'm hooked! Two cutie patooties! 

It's on my watch calendar.

American Fan:

Edited to add

I saw EP 1 and not sure yet...Wait...sorry, I saw the first ep of I Saw You in My Dream. Not sure about that one yet. So I'm not fully awake. My personality type results said it takes at least a half hour to wake up. [INFP]

I'll come back later, lol.

Thank you so much! :) 

Again, I am texting on my phone, so unable to quote you @RXinw :( 

Regarding dangerous romance rants, sure, send it my way. I love a person who can rant as passionately as I can, if not more :) 

But I don’t know Jamaican dialects, so like you said I don’t know if I will be able to understand the rant :( 

Regarding The Eclipse? Okay, I find your points to be valid, so you are henceforth not found guilty in Sruthi’s BL drama Supreme Court! *thumps the gavel* 

(Am I speaking your language correctly, Mr. Lawyer boy? :P) 

Can I amend my what 5 things I dislike list AmericanFan and add RXinw as the 6th point? Because I am the complete opposite :) 

I am a huge hugger, and that doesn’t even begin to describe how much I like to hug. My family members are unfortunately like you. Don’t really like physical affection. But I am BIG on hugs! If someone asked me to go about my life, hugging 24/7, I would gladly be up for it, because that’s how much I like hugs :) 

I’m so conflicted!!! I was ready to rate Love Sea a 7 or something along those lines— but I actually really liked the last episode.

TY_0910:
Because I am the complete opposite

You don't have to dislike what is the opposite of you. In fact, "opposites attract" can be a great love story trope (current BL example: "Monster Next Door"; real-life example: me with pretty much every boyfriend I've ever had in my life). So is this your way of flirting with RXinw? Do I hear wedding bells?

p43425:

You don't have to dislike what is the opposite of you. In fact, "opposites attract" can be a great love story trope (current BL example: "Monster Next Door"; real-life example: me with pretty much every boyfriend I've ever had in my life). So is this your way of flirting with RXinw? Do I hear wedding bells?

No no, that was just a joke :) 

I agree, not everything opposite of me needs to be disliked. I welcome such view points, makes life a lot more interesting :) 

And flirting with RXinw? LOL! I have a feeling you have a higher chance of becoming his boyfriend than I have of becoming his girlfriend ;) 

American Fan:

I'm going through my special "Waiting to Air" list. 

Is anyone is watching  Mitsuya Sensei no Keikakutekina Ezuke? It started 7/26.

I'm interested.  I know, I know, it's a JAPANESE BL, but -  I LOVE age gaps so age gap wins!

Another series, starting this Friday, is The Last Time.  Maybe another age gap! Is this a trending trope?

Has the Japanese BL industry finally managed to bring down your walls? Do you no longer harbour any inhibitions regarding the same? 

Omg, the world is coming to an end! I can feel it linger in the air :P 

These are some very interesting posts I am reading lol

TY_0910:
Regarding dangerous romance rants, sure, send it my way. I love a person who can rant as passionately as I can, if not more :) 

I made it in a comment section.

TY_0910:
Can I amend my what 5 things I dislike list AmericanFan and add RXinw as the 6th point? Because I am the complete opposite :)

I am a huge hugger, and that doesn’t even begin to describe how much I like to hug. My family members are unfortunately like you. Don’t really like physical affection. But I am BIG on hugs! If someone asked me to go about my life, hugging 24/7, I would gladly be up for it, because that’s how much I like hugs :) 

Now now kids, let's play nice!

I'm with P43425 on this. 

Opposites can be a good thing....or not (my parents just popped into my head, oy!). Better yet, focus on the things in common, lol.

I have a feeling touch and hugs will be talked about again....just a teeny weeny hint...Muhahaha

axdxex:

I’m so conflicted!!! I was ready to rate Love Sea a 7 or something along those lines— but I actually really liked the last episode.

"The last episode doth not maketh a masterpiece", said the Drama Gods. Rate accordingly. 

TY_0910:
Has the Japanese BL industry finally managed to bring down your walls? Do you no longer harbour any inhibitions regarding the same? 

No siree!! 

I *generally* dislike J-dramas, but I still leave the door open to a J - BL with a good story, and give it a chance. If I am close-minded, I will miss the few that are really great. 

RXinw:

These are some very interesting posts I am reading lol

I made it in a comment section.

woww, you call that a rant? It doesn't even come near the R of the word R-A-N-T! I feel let down somehow :(
But it's still nice, because I agree with every sentence :)

American Fan:
Now now kids, let's play nice!

I'm with P43425 on this. 

Opposites can be a good thing....or not (my parents just popped into my head, oy!). Better yet, focus on the things in common, lol.

Why do I have this feeling you have mediated a lot before? :)

American Fan:
No siree!! 

*Sighhhhhhh*

American Fan:
I *generally* dislike J-dramas, but I still leave the door open to a J - BL with a good story, and give it a chance. If I am close-minded, I will miss the few that are really great. 

That's actually good :)

Battle of the Writers  EP 3

I must be on a lucky streak of good BL eps the past few days. And that includes BOTW! 

Sure, it's a challenge to keep up with the storyline, but I'd much rather that then be bored out of my mind thinking "To drop or not to drop...?"

Tutor is sooo FINE!! Loving his style in this series. Yim is as cute as can be. Tutor looks at Yim like he's the sweetest desert ever.

I'm really enjoying the PieOzone foreplay face-off going on.  Gems is doing an amazing job!! 

With a few good series just out, it would be really hard to pick a top fav. Good thing I don't have too.