RXinw:

Okay do the same thing but click stats instead should still work

The page should look like this

Hello, I would like to join this club. :)

DramaNomNom:

Welcome to the club! ♡ :)

DramaNomNom:

Welcome to the club! We are a welcoming bunch, so feel free to jump into any conversation you want. There's no judgment here.

DramaNomNom:

welcome   ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡

The last day of our BL August Challenge, Getting To Know YOU, is winding down in my part of the world. It's been a month full of fun and getting to know how interesting and diverse we all are.  And we have that thing called "Chemistry".  :-)

Thank you to everyone that contributed questions and thanks to everyone for joining in on the fun and sticking to the end! Everyday here feels like a party and I love it. It's a happy place to be. 

American Fan:

The last day of our BL August Challenge, Getting To Know YOU, is winding down in my part of the world. It's been a month full of fun and getting to know how interesting and diverse we all are.  And we have that thing called "Chemistry".  :-)

Thank you to everyone that contributed questions and thanks to everyone for joining in on the fun and sticking to the end! Everyday here feels like a party and I love it. It's a happy place to be. 

It surely is. ♡ You all are the best!! :) and I am not one to brag, but we are like the best group ever!!! ♡♡♡

RXinw:

It works!!

Sunset x Vibes Ep12 Live Review + Final Thoughts

• The villains in this show are laughable omg
  • This dude is out here breaking the fourth wall for IQIYI. Get that ad money.
  • I guess there is always time for a blowjob??? What is that background sound lmao
  • Oh the three friend's look so cute in their party outfits.
  • "Everyone wants me to model because I'm beautiful but I'm SCARED."
  • Ok, the runway looks pretty and expensive.
  • That award wrap up felt like the ending if this show wasn't supernatural lol
  • Are we back to episode two with moaning and the foot rubs lmao
  • Sun is legit horny 99% of the time
  • NOT THE KHUN DAD HERE ugh "please undress me dad"
  • OH THAT SONG IS FROM THE BIG DRAGON OST
  • Basically "The clothes are yours and I'm yours" ok
  • WHAT IN THE NC SCENE OMG
  • How convenient, easy access. OK I'LL STOP.
  • On a more series note, this NC scene is very theatrical
  • Honestly all I can think about is, are we ever going to get to the supernatural stuff. Not that I care for it that much.
  • Not bad kids. All in all it was a pretty successful internship. Become our Soul Jewelry intern, you can design jewelry AND find a bf/gf.
  • HE DID NOT JUST CALL HIM DAD IN PUBLIC 
  • Ok so everyone is getting their 5 seconds of sexy time
  • NOT THE BIRD MATING CALL
  • The supernatural aspect of this show was so underwhelminggggg
  • Sun is like "you get me" nah give me money
  • I like Moss in those pants--
  • I thought we were getting a wedding proposal.

* I don't post proper reviews for show's I do not like. I feel like it's a waste of time to invest into negativity. Instead you all get a quick review that no one requested lmao

Final Thoughts :  This show's failure was in the plot. There just wasn't enough there to merit 12 episodes. I feel sorry for the cast because they've voiced their disappointment at how this show was received. To be clear, I don't think it was a cast issue. Moss and Bank work well together and had some very beautiful scenes. The people behind the sets, outfits, and cinematography did a wonderful job. Looking back there are several scenes that were just breathtaking. Too bad a show can't just stand on a couple beautiful scenes. I wish the scriptwriter would have taken more liberties and injected life into this plot, since I hear the source material is even more lacking than the show. I guess it comes down to whoever picked the novel to adapt.

Rating : Currently oscillating between a 6.5 and 6/10 The funny was funny, the cute was cute, the pretty was gorgeous, but the brains were empty.

American Fan:

thank you it was fun! ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡

GelfyFaeth222:

is this the famous Sotus? so I can try it out?

SOTUS (2016) - MyDramaList 

It is, but I dropped it. I found Krist's character unlikable, to the point where I didn't understand why the other ML liked him.

Addicted Heroin  EP 3

Everything was going well until Hero's boss girlfriend showed up. Why is he even with her. Ugh!

And he's low-key pursuing Pop at the same time, while sleeping with the b*t*c*h? I'm suddenly not enjoying the show rn.

American Fan:
First, I finally got around to watching Blue Boys, a rec from Chun Mo, who used to post here. It's a short YT series that is really well done. Nothing but the story. No time wasted. (I did not see the uncut version.) It's 9/10 for me!!

So I just realized I got the shows mixed up because I watched Bad guy and Seoul Blues together. It's Seoul Blues that I'm on the fence about for the reason  I previously stated, not Bad Guy. Oops! Oh well, since it shows there's to be 8 eps and we're only halfway there, perhaps they'll resolve it more to my moral liking...lmao. Sorry for the mix up!

RXinw:

Ok that worked. No idea what to do with them now tho...lol.

DramaNomNom:

WELCOME! 

I herby pass the newbie torch onto you. I leave its care in your hands.