p43425:
Wish You: Your Melody From My Heart

I actually have it on my BL PTW List. There are 152 series on the list.  I keep adding more titles whenever I come across one that catches my interest. Despite the growing list, I do plan to watch it eventually. Since music is always my top preference, I'll most likely get to it sooner rather than later.

p43425:

(re "Jazz for Two") I liked the series, especially the second half, but there were indeed some prickly characters.

@Simi and @DramaNomNom, I don't see "Wish You: Your Melody From My Heart" in either of your watchlists. It's another music-themed KBL which I thought was quite nice (on Viki as well as one of the few Asian BLs on Netflix).

:( I must've forgotten to add it but I've seen it. I'll probably rewatch that one as well since it's been awhile. 

Here are the one's I've watched/rewatched lately:

Bad Buddy, TharnType, My Only 12%, Love By Chance, Love By Chance2 (only 4 eps), Jazz For Two, This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans, and Grey Rainbow.

Currently watching Dear Doctor

DramaNomNom:
You told no lies because they definitely were

I noticed that on MDL, the ratings for the show seem to be quite high at 8.2. I'm a bit surprised 

I think Yoon Se Heon and Do Yoon would have made such a perfect couple. Yup I said it!

DramaNomNom:
So what's everybody's favorite BL currently? Mine has been MODC since I watched it.

I cannot pick so I will just go with my ultimate watch Until We Meet Again.

DramaNomNom:
So what's everybody's favorite BL currently?

Depends upon what you mean by "currently":
My favourite BL among those currently airing: "Takara no Vidro" (Gaga: "Takara's Treasure").
My favourite BL among those I'm currently watching for the first time: same
My favourite BL of all time currently remains "Until We Meet Again"
My favourite BL among those I'm currently re-watching: same

P’Dean! This was not on my 2024 BL Bingo card. Is GMMTV collecting the UMWA cast? It’s also funny that he’s GMMTV’s third Ohm.

axdxex:
P’Dean! This was not on my 2024 BL Bingo card. Is GMMTV collecting the UMWA cast?

Wow, that is exciting news indeed!

axdxex:
P’Dean! This was not on my 2024 BL Bingo card. Is GMMTV collecting the UMWA cast? It’s also funny that he’s GMMTV’s third Ohm.

OMG this is fantastic news!!

Also my Ohm is looking real nice.

RXinw:

I cannot pick so I will just go with my ultimate watch Until We Meet Again.

p43425:

Depends upon what you mean by "currently":
My favourite BL among those currently airing: "Takara no Vidro" (Gaga: "Takara's Treasure").
My favourite BL among those I'm currently watching for the first time: same
My favourite BL of all time currently remains "Until We Meet Again"
My favourite BL among those I'm currently re-watching: same

Boun definitely had my undivided attention XD

RXinw:
There were many instances that I wanted to fast forward but I refrained because I was afraid that I would miss an awful piece of writing and not get the chance to laugh.

lmao That's one way to look at it, as long as the awfulness is actually making you laugh lol

DramaNomNom:
Boun definitely had my undivided attention XD

Boun was an easy first bias for me. 3 seconds and I was in shouting, Damn he's pretty LOL

Also Welcome, 

Although you are the new member,  you can consider me, as I do, the actual baby of this thread as I've now only watched 33 BLs LOL 

I remember a few people saying they loved the autumn period during the august challenge so Happy September Peeples! Your favourite things are coming <3

I think I ll will attempt this famous Sotus on this lazy Sunday and see which side of the fence I fall on LOL

Also @Onyx 

Technically we are both but we're officially Greenwich GMT. British Summer Time BST is what we call our daylight savings period, so we say BST when we're an extra hour ahead from March ~ October. Then we're GMT between Oct~Mar.

American Fan:

Talk to the judge. 

Hia!!! C’mere and give this lady a taste of her own medicine! 

MeNotYou:

You are 7 hrs ahead of me (MST) if you go by BST and 6 hrs if you go by GMT, and 5 or 4 hours ahead of those on EST. You have to be on one or the other cuz they're how we tell time, so you can't be simultaneously on two different time zones. If you tell me what time it is there now, I can tell you which one it is. 

Canada runs on 6 different time zones that cover the span of 4.5 hours across the country from the West coast to the East coast and are as follows:

PST (Pacific Standard Time), MST (Mountain), CST (Central), EST (Eastern),  ALT (Atlantic), and NST (Newfoundland). We also have what we call daylight savings time for certain time zones where we turn our clocks back an hour in the fall and ahead an hour in the spring. Maybe that's why they say you have 2 because you do the same thing only they've given separate names for them? *shrug*

Oh yeah it said I’m on BST during daylight saving time 

Rn it’s 11:05am for me 

FortPeatForever:

It surely is. ♡ You all are the best!! :) and I am not one to brag, but we are like the best group ever!!! ♡♡♡

I agree!!