American Fan:

??? Waaah I don't know these letters

Sorry sorry ...it's HIStory 3: Make Our Days Count

angeliviki2022:

The Untamed 

I had a friend who loved this series. I only made it to ep 34 myself.

Jadeheart:

I really liked that one. It was so good ...but so tragic. I actually just recently watched it for the first time.
My favorite BL currently is Century of Love that just finished airing like 3 weeks ago.

Just added it to my list so i can watch it. What did you think of it?

angeliviki2022:

HIStory3: Make Our Days Count  (MODC)

DramaNomNom:

Sorry sorry ...it's HIStory 3: Make Our Days Count

Ohhhhh got it! I was looking through my "M" titles, lol.

DramaNomNom:
Absolutely I'd rewatch it with you guys. It's been awhile since I've seen it. This is my first forum...how do you hide spoilers? 

Cool! Highlight the sentences you want to hide, then go up to the black triangle in the tool bar and click it. Voila! 

DramaNomNom:
favorite BL currently?

I don't know if you mean currently airing dramas or ones that we have completed, but out of the ones still airing, I can't choose between the two. The chemistry in both of them is off the charts.

First Note of Love: Music BLS is my Niche, and I love the excellent age gap! "the eyes are the window to the soul" in this one!
Hidamari ga Kikoeru: Sucker for Ml's that learn and grow together! Also, they need to be happy!

A series I have completed that is an honorable mention.

We Are This series is an absolute gem. It's the first multi-couple BL that I have truly enjoyed. Each couple and every individual in the group brought their unique personalities to the forefront. They are equally endearing and hilarious in their distinctive ways. The development of their romantic storylines was just right, making it all the more believable. Additionally, the friendships between the characters were portrayed as healthy, supportive, and genuinely enjoyable to watch. #aouboomgivesmelife!!!

Picking a fav is difficult when there's so many to love. I usually fall back on a few top favs like Not Me and Love In The Air. 

Actually Trapped is a top fav too. It has everything I love, action, romance, comedy and mystery. Everyone's heard me say this so often they're prob sick of it by now. Hahaha

DramaNomNom:

I absolutely loved it. It's in my top 5 favorites now for me. I personally think it's best BL of 2024 as of right now, for me anyways.

DramaNomNom:

(re "Century of Love") I also loved it.

@Jadeheart: We seem to have a lot of overlap in our tastes!

American Fan:

Ohhhhh got it! I was looking through my "M" titles, lol.

Cool! Highlight the sentences you want to hide, then go up to the black triangle in the tool bar and click it. Voila! 

Thank you :)

Simi_Tutu:
First Note of Love: Music BLS is my Niche, and I love the excellent age gap! "the eyes are the window to the soul" in this one!

speaking of music BLs have you seen Jazz for Two? I recently watched it.

American Fan:

Picking a fav is difficult when there's so many to love. I usually fall back on a few top favs like Not Me and Love In The Air. 

Actually Trapped is a top fav too. It has everything I love, action, romance, comedy and mystery. Everyone's heard me say this so often they're prob sick of it by now. Hahaha

I'll have to add Love In The Air to my list. Trapped is really good.

I love when a bl has a side couple that i like as much as the main couple. 

Jadeheart:

I absolutely loved it. It's in my top 5 favorites now for me. I personally think it's best BL of 2024 as of right now, for me anyways.

oooo...now i have high expectations (ノ^∇^)

DramaNomNom:
have you seen Jazz for Two?

Yes, I have seen it. While I was a fan of the music, I wasn't a fan of the romance. Controversial opinion, but I felt both couples were a bit too toxic for my liking. But my god was Seo Do Yoo attractive! UGH!! PERFECTION <3

It was refreshing to see the inclusion of a saxophone in a music drama for the first time. I appreciated the shift from classical to jazz music. It would be wonderful to see more diverse musical genres explored in other series.

Simi_Tutu:
Controversial opinion, but I felt both couples were a bit too toxic for my liking.

(re "Jazz for Two") I liked the series, especially the second half, but there were indeed some prickly characters.

@Simi and @DramaNomNom, I don't see "Wish You: Your Melody From My Heart" in either of your watchlists. It's another music-themed KBL which I thought was quite nice. (It's on Viki and is also one of the few Asian BLs on Netflix - and as with many KBLs, a more convenient movie version was subsequently released.)

Simi_Tutu:
Yes, I have seen it. While I was a fan of the music, I wasn't a fan of the romance. Controversial opinion, but I felt both couples were a bit too toxic for my liking. But my god was Seo Do Yoo attractive! UGH!! PERFECTION <3

You told no lies because they definitely were and yes he is! XD