I've added 3 gif BL Drama Lover Emblems with Meet You at the Blossom in the Emblem Thread. I will also try to update some of the older Emblems to gif and with a gradient frame. 

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/creativity-forum/102017-emblem-badges-index-links-on-page-1?pid=2582725&page=1#p2582725

edit

Also added one with Old Fashion Cupcake.

Thank You Rien. Fans of Blossom will enjoy those 

I can't remember who it was that recommend my asian tv, but also thank you to you as well because I now get to use it for Sotus LOL

Hi, do we have a challenge for September?

DramaNomNom:

So what's everybody's favorite BL currently? Mine has been MODC since I watched it.

Well my favourite currently airing BL drama is either First Note Of Love or The Trainee

As for my general fav BL, there r too many lol 

GelfyFaeth222:

Also @Onyx 

Technically we are both but we're officially Greenwich GMT. British Summer Time BST is what we call our daylight savings period, so we say BST when we're an extra hour ahead from March ~ October. Then we're GMT between Oct~Mar.

Ohhh that makes sense, thanks. I was confused cuz it said I was both when I searched it up

Ok so ep 1 down of Sotus. I think the switch from bully to boyfriend will be the deal breaker for me here because this is just organised abuse. Also, can this be like a bug's life scenario. Cant they all just gang up on these assholes? Defend each other? Or is that the twist, and that's the sick and twisted way they're suppose to learn camaraderie? 

Does anyone else find it irritating when a new BL series comes out of (a certain large but restrictive country that I'm hesitant to name) only to be yanked offline unfinished (that is, if it doesn't stay a thinly disguised? I ask because it seems there are even more scheduled to come down the pipeline this month.

https://bltai.com/

quipmaster:

Does anyone else find it irritating when a new BL series comes out of (a certain large but restrictive country that I'm hesitant to name) only to be yanked offline unfinished (that is, if it doesn't stay a thinly disguised? I ask because it seems there are even more scheduled to come down the pipeline this month.

https://bltai.com/

There seems to be only 2 of them? Might get cancelled once again sadly. I don't know why they do this tbh. At least release all the episodes in one day so people can see it and then make them unavailable again.

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Well my favourite currently airing BL drama is either First Note Of Love or The Trainee

As for my general fav BL, there r too many lol 

Instead of a favorite one, I have a favorite type. Although I like the intense BL dramas, I like the ones with a ML that is sweet innocent and extremely likable who becomes fond of heals the bitter older ML character (for example, Unintentional Love Story and Love Tractor). They are the kind of people I gravitate toward as best friends in real life, not that I'm bitter or that it turns romantic.

GelfyFaeth222:
I remember a few people saying they loved the autumn period

I was one of them. Cute pic, thanks! Love the leaf effects.

Emma:

I don't think so. Maybe someone will come up with something for October? As with the other challenges we had like a month break btw, which is kinda noice!! lol

Rien:
I've added 3 gif BL Drama Lover Emblems with Meet You at the Blossom in the Emblem Thread.

These are really cute! Thanks Rien! I have a bunch of your banners & emblems on my pfp. :-)

quipmaster:

That's why I'm not even starting until all episodes have been posted. I don't need the frustration.

Emma:

With so many new releases scheduled for September, I think we'll have lots to talk about!

American Fan:
I don't think so. Maybe someone will come up with something for October? As with the other challenges we had like a month break btw, which is kinda noice!! lol

An autumn themed challenge would be cute. 

I'm seeing why Sotus has such a strong reaction. I havent hit the wall yet but the initial premise is kind of stupid. Some serious gaslighting happening as encouragement. 

American Fan:

I was one of them. Cute pic, thanks! Love the leaf effects.

These are really cute! Thanks Rien! I have a bunch of your banners & emblems on my pfp. :-)

Thanks, I checked out your lovely profile ? will probably ”steal” I mean borrow some of the images for future badges.

Rien:

Thanks, I checked out your lovely profile ? will probably ”steal” I mean borrow some of the images for future badges.

It's for a good cause, lol!