RXinw:
Century of Love - Episode 3

I can't believe that no one has commented on the hilarious bathtub/shower scene! I love series like this which combine drama and a compelling story with cuties, feel-good fluff and just the right dose of comedy.

segos:

Perhaps I should pop We Are  higher on my to-watch list. Now that I can binge watch it. I was worried with there being so many couples. Do you all feel like they each got the appropriate attention/time?

I think so. I'm a little disappointed there wasn't more romance by the Mls Phum & Peem (Peem could use coaching sessions in kissing), but overall it was pretty decent. Lots of screen time for friendship, so as it was mentioned, you'll see everyone quite often.

babi:
You guys know I'm not good at making reviews but here I am.

Not to worry! You did great! I don't "review" either, I just share my thoughts & impressions. I love reading everyone else's posts, even if I can't comment on every one of them. 

RXinw:
Final Rating score = 8.5 + 8.5 + 8.5 + 10 = 35.5/4 = 8.875 rounded off to 9

You nerdy person you!! I love a man with brains, lol.

axdxex:

*whispers* write the fanfic

Ha, you'll never catch me writing. I'm just an idea person. Maybe shirleycrow...???

RXinw:
One issue or rather concern I have about their relationship, which I also have with Phum and Peem's, is the parents situation. Fang never introduced Tan to his family at all and Phum never introduced Peem as his boyfriend to their parents which leaves the uncertainty of why. I would have loved for this to have been delved into. Is it that they fear their parents would not accept them; I would have just loved some mention of it to fill that gap.

I totally agree! I wondered the same thing and thought for sure part of the scene with Phum & family at the end would be to intro Peem to the fam.

RXinw:
Meet You At The Blossom - Episode 3

I never thought I would say this about any BL couple but.....OMG they are just so cute!!!!! and adorable had me smiling at all there sweet moments. I am loving this series so far.

I'm happy that you are enjoying this series! So far so good...but now that WG burned me a bit, I'm a little gun shy about being too excited too quickly. Although I think I was anyway, haha. Blame it on a BL HISTORICAL!!!

RXinw:
Century of Love - Episode 3

I've only seen EP 1. I was NOT ready for the scene of blood and a bullet popping out of San's arm. Ugh. Did anyone notice that Wat had no blood on her outfit after helping San get away from the bad guys?

I'll keep watching but that scene put me off a bit. 

Hidamari ga Kikoeru EP 1

I can't decide if I like the cast in the 2017 movie better or not... but it's only the first ep. I shouldn't compare. I gave the movie a 7/10, but I'm going to guess the series might be better since there's time to go deeper. I heard there's heartbreak ahead so I might drag it out a little so the timing is right to watch EP 4 & 5 together.

Thailand trip photos part 3 

The second row is Wat Phra Yai temple in Pattaya, also known as "Big Buddha".  When I saw the We Are gang walking up the temple stairs I could relate! 

The bottom two rows are a Bangkok neighborhood temple that my friend drops in to every morning on her way to work. She's a professor at one of the big uni's there, which is kinda cool since I've watched so many Thai university BL's!!

I got to visit a few temples, but my favorite is my friend's (my host) since it was more personal. And very beautiful too. We lite incense and shook the little red bamboo container for luck & blessings. The first rod in the container that comes out is your destiny, at least for that day. :-) (RX, my luck winning a legal case was very poor. haha )

Every time we went around Bangkok and happened to pass a university, I would wonder if THAT one was a location for a BL! Most of the uni buildings were white and had lovely green landscaping on the property. I got a little excited when I saw the students in their uniforms. (Oh, that sounds kinda pervy. But no, not in that way.) It's the little things, lol.

PS - The sunset is from a Pattaya beach. I love taking photos of sunrises & sunsets. My windows face East so I can see sunrises...when I'm up that early. There aren't really sunsets since the mountains are close. 

American Fan:

Beautiful trip I'm taking notes.

Updates:

Source: X (Twitter)

@American Fan remember that time we were talking about blessing ceremonies for series? Here are some photos of one:

Side-note -  I said I was not going to watch Rebound the series until a much later date but damn I saw a clip involving a bathtub and the temptation is too much. Too many times I have jumped into series because of these types of scenes only to be burned in the end but resisting is getting harder (no pun intended lol)

American Fan:
PS - The sunset is from a Pattaya beach. I love taking photos of sunrises & sunsets

I'm sorry, I might have misunderstood. Did you take this photo of the sunset? Also, thank you for sharing your knowledge with us. I always get excited hearing from people who have actually been to some of these places. It becomes less of a dream and more of a reality. Oh no, not the bad luck. Did you happen to win that case? Lol

RXinw:
Updates:

From the trailer, I have a terrible feeling that Cosmetic Playlover is going to be filled with cute moments, and I'm so ready for it 

Is anyone planning to watch Love Beneath the Stars?
Love Beneath the Stars

Takara's Treasure
I found a bit of information that might mean something for Episode 3.

Japanese meaning of marigolds

According to various sources, the Japanese meaning of marigolds (kinsenka) is multifaceted:

• Sweet love (可憐な愛情): Marigolds symbolize the bond between two people, often representing the affection and love that develops through shared experiences and trauma.
  • Unchanging love (変わらぬ愛): This meaning emphasizes the enduring nature of love, as seen in the unwavering feelings one person has for another.
  • Bravery (勇者): Marigolds can represent the courage and resilience needed to overcome past traumas and start anew.
  • Sincerity (純潔): The flower’s meaning can also convey honesty and authenticity, as one can finally live without being bound by past secrets or shame.

These interpretations are rooted in Japanese culture and language, particularly in the context of hanakotoba (flower language).

American Fan:

I love these!

ShirleyCrow:
rooted in Japanese culture

Yes! Thank you!   Flower language is interesting to me.

p43425:

I can't believe that no one has commented on the hilarious bathtub/shower scene! I love series like this which combine drama and a compelling story with cuties, feel-good fluff and just the right dose of comedy.

Ah yes. It was indeed quite funny and when the family came in and saw them lol. That family are their biggest shippers.

American Fan:
You nerdy person you!! I love a man with brains, lol.

*wink emoji*

American Fan:
I'm happy that you are enjoying this series! So far so good...but now that WG burned me a bit, I'm a little gun shy about being too excited too quickly. Although I think I was anyway, haha. Blame it on a BL HISTORICAL!!!

Yes! There is just something about historical dramas and series that hold you whether it is BL, romance or historically accurate. I love history so much! I will write multiple page essays for history (yes I am a teacher's pet). I actually prefer writing than typing; there is just something about putting ink to paper.

American Fan:
Wat had no blood on her outfit after helping San get away from the bad guys

I never noticed. It is relatively safe for you to watch there is not much excessive blood scenes so far, but watch at your own comfort and you know I will be posting my thoughts so feel free to watch through me lol, kind of like how I watched Only Boo! through you guys here.

RXinw:
@American Fan remember that time we were talking about blessing ceremonies for series? Here are some photos of one:

Yes! And the YT vid posted has noooo subs!

Simi_Tutu:

I'm sorry, I might have misunderstood. Did you take this photo of the sunset? Also, thank you for sharing your knowledge with us. I always get excited hearing from people who have actually been to some of these places. It becomes less of a dream and more of a reality. Oh no, not the bad luck. Did you happen to win that case? Lol

I was lucky that there was no existing case.

Yep, all the photos are mine. :-)

ShirleyCrow:
Japanese meaning of marigolds

Thank you for this!!

angeliviki2022:

I love these!

Aw thanks! <3

RXinw:
It is relatively safe for you to watch there is not much excessive blood scenes so far, but watch at your own comfort and you know I will be posting my thoughts so feel free to watch through me lol, kind of like how I watched Only Boo! through you guys here.

Okie dokie! THX!

American Fan:

Beautiful pictures as always. It must have been surreal to standing on those temple grounds as well as being dwarfed by the statues of the deities. 

American Fan:
RX, my luck winning a legal case was very poor. haha )

lol plead the fifth!

American Fan:
I got a little excited when I saw the students in their uniforms. (Oh, that sounds kinda pervy. But no, not in that way.) It's the little things, lol.

Lol. I get you though, I would also be wondering if a real BL story was unfolding while I was there. I would love to hear Thai uni students perspective on uni BLs to see if there is any realism.

American Fan:
I love taking photos of sunrises & sunsets

I love watching them. I normally arrive on campus very early because I live far from it so I normally watch the sunrise there and it is absolutely stunning especially since it is near the coast matter of fact if I go upstairs and stand on the corridor I can see the sea.

I will have to add visiting Thailand on my bucket list.

Simi_Tutu:
From the trailer, I have a terrible feeling that Cosmetic Playlover is going to be filled with cute moments, and I'm so ready for it 

I need to go watch it. Oftentimes I forget to add these titles to my own watch list lol