RXinw:
Updates:

As always, thanks for the updates! (And as to Lee Long and Frank, not sure if their poor track record has more to do with acting abilities or bad scripts - or maybe a bit of both. *shrug*)

American Fan:
Keng of KengNamping of DMD Friendship Reality series covers Jeff's song "Hide". Beautiful voice!

Yes! I am so excited about the new third-gen actors, especially KengNamping and ThomasKong. Lots of exciting new talent! The teasers for "Khemjira" and "Your Sky" look really really good - I just hope that Mandee doesn't disappoint, as it has been known to do in the past.

segos:
I am finishing up The Eclipse tonight. Anyone have suggestions for my next -- Looking for something with depth, something with a sense of emotion. I like plot driven or a very well-written relationship build (Think Not Me or Unknown), and if there is a dash of spice, that is appreciated too (not necessarily needing  something explicit so much as just something that provides a sense of intimacy). Must have a happy ending though. I don't wanna be dragged through fire for a sad ending.

um you sound like me (lol) i like plot driven BL's too

I recommend, Manner of Death and Laws of Attraction, 

if you want a lil different something. try To Sir With Love ( gotta rewatch this one )

p43425:
Quite a cliffhanger ending. Can't wait till next week ... the suspense!

I can't wait for next week; especially as it seems that San will start falling for Vee even more.

FortPeatForever:
Should I start the Rebound yet or wait for it to finish airing? Lol XD

I am trying to wait so I can binge but the clips I am seeing are way too hot so the temptation is building. As for the plot itself I have only seen comments saying that it is not that great but not bad either.

RXinw:
As for the plot itself I have only seen comments saying that it is not that great but not bad either.

(re "The Rebound") "Not that great" is generous. Other than the cuties and skin, it's mediocre (and even that's being generous). Nevertheless, I've been watching it ... so whatever.

p43425:
(re "The Rebound") "Not that great" is generous. Other than the cuties and skin, it's mediocre (and even that's being generous).

Screaming! Well there you have it. Is this another couple that might need to split?

RXinw:

Screaming! Well there you have it. Is this another couple that might need to split?

I'll take Ping if Meen doesn't want him. (Acting abilities not really important for my purposes.)

Out of curiosity, what do you guys consider a good couple or make a good couple in BL's?

Elfy:

Out of curiosity, what do you guys consider a good couple or make a good couple in BL's?

Chemistry is the most important part. I feel they have to either have a similar acting ethic or that they have enough faith and comfort with each other to be vulnerable.
Some of my favorites are
Boun&Prem
Boss&Noel
Mile&Apo
Nat&Louis
Jimmy&Sea
Nat&Max

Firs&Khaotung*

Elfy:

First, to be really invested, I need to feel quite attracted (= heart goes pitter-patter) to at least one, preferably both (e.g. Tutor and Yim).

Second, acting ability, both individually and together (e.g. Fourth and Gemini).

Third, chemistry, intimacy, being comfortable with each other, etc. (e.g. Keng/Namping and Thomas/Kong, the two couples that so naturally emerged from "DMD Friendship the Reality").

I'm not a very snoggy person, so snogging and tongue-sucking skills aren't particularly important to me.

Disclaimer: In case of sufficiently irresistable cuteness, the second criterion may be overlooked.

Elfy:

For me:

First and foremost Chemistry - a couple has to have chemistry because I am a romantic

Second - Their interactions on screen must seem like a genuine couple like you can just see them walking or sitting together and know they are a couple. Workshops are VERY important.

Third - The kisses must look comfortable and natural. I have seen couples with chemistry but their kisses lack that chemistry. It does not matter if it is a forehead kiss or on the lips. I will not call names...this time :)

Fourth - Their acting must compliment each other.  It can be a case where both are excellent actors but their interpretation of the script are different so the acting on screen seems disjointed, so a level of understanding must be there in terms of the depth of the characters being portrayed.

Fifth - Production Companies; the companies must provide suitable scripts for the couple. Sometimes companies give couples scripts that are not complimentary either because of acting styles or level of acting maturity. I think GMMTV does a good job of fitting couples with good scripts; not all the time but most times. This is why I am looking forward to Heart Killers the series because obviously GMMTV thinks it is time for the actors to step into new roles as they have matured enough in acting.

I cannot think of anything else right now but I guess if these are what came to my mind first they must be what is most important to me lol

P.S I love your profile picture. I went on your profile to get a better look and I must say your profile looks awesome; love the nautical theme there and your profile is also fun and engaging. *Blue heart emoji*

p43425:
I'll take Ping if Meen doesn't want him. (Acting abilities not really important for my purposes.)

*smirk emoji* You know what it is too early for me to be acting up so let me just say I see you with your purposes and honestly I support lol

p43425:
As always, thanks for the updates! (And as to Lee Long and Frank, not sure if their poor track record has more to do with acting abilities or bad scripts - or maybe a bit of both. *shrug*)

I can't help but blame the scripts. The only show I watched with them was Love Syndrome III and the acting was actually not bad, but the characters were disgusting human beings and something like that (unfairly) sets the tone for an unlikable couple. I actually do like them individually so I'm hoping that in the future they can find projects that boost their career.

RXinw:
Second - Their interactions on screen must seem like a genuine couple like you can just see them walking or sitting together and know they are a couple.

I feel like this is my big thing with couples in romantic genres as well. They have to actually seem like a couple and not just two actors acting out a script. I havent watched as many BL's as most in this thread but I think MileApo have been the best I've seen so far. 

RXinw:
P.S I love your profile picture. I went on your profile to get a better look and I must say your profile looks awesome; love the nautical theme there and your profile is also fun and engaging. *Blue heart emoji*

Oh, thank you <3 

Elfy:

I feel like this is my big thing with couples in romantic genres as well. They have to actually seem like a couple and not just two actors acting out a script. I havent watched as many BL's as most in this thread but I think MileApo have been the best I've seen so far. 

I love MileApo, great choice <3 :)