thatonewhothrives:
To Sir With Love

I've been eyeing this one for so looong, but after reading the description my impression is it's a major melodrama. And not sure what to think about 2 wives and a side gig to boot. I imagine that adds up to some high drama. 

What is your thought about this series? 

As I post this I see a bunch of posts that suddenly appeared here. Strange...

p43425:
I'm not a very snoggy person, so snogging and tongue-sucking skills aren't particularly important to me.

"Snoggy" is a new word to me, haha. Is it like not liking hugging and cuddling? Cuz tongue-sucking give me shudders just thinking about it. Maybe even gagging over here.

American Fan:

"Snoggy" is a new word to me, haha. Is it like not liking hugging and cuddling? Cuz tongue-sucking give me shudders just thinking about it. Maybe even gagging over here.

Hmm, here's a good definition: UK slang for the kind of kissing, often indulged in by teenagers, that usually attracts shouts of “get a room.”

p43425:

Hmm, here's a good definition: UK slang for the kind of kissing, often indulged in by teenagers, that usually attracts shouts of “get a room.” 

Ah, so nothing to do with hugging. Yeah, I get what you mean.

So I'm having a hard time looking for something to watch. All I'm watching are airing shows atm and tbh I'm not much exited about any of them except MLMU. Is anyone else feeling like there's something missing? Or maybe it's just me that didn't chose the best airing shows to watch. ATM I'm just waiting for it to finish and mark it as completed.

Any recommendations? I'll watch anything that it's exiting and good, even if it's finished 

babi:

So I'm having a hard time looking for something to watch. All I'm watching are airing shows atm and tbh I'm not much exited about any of them except MLMU. Is anyone else feeling like there's something missing? Or maybe it's just me that didn't chose the best airing shows to watch. ATM I'm just waiting for it to finish and mark it as completed.

Any recommendations? I'll watch anything that it's exiting and good, even if it's finished 

I'm really enjoying Takara no Vidro and Hidamari ga Kikoeru.  For completed shows, I really liked The Eighth Sense and We Best Love: No. 1 For You Special Edition (2 seasons plus special episodes 6.5 for each season; watch the Special Edition).

Has anyone here watched the mini-drama Happy Ending? I absolutely love dramas that use poetry as a form of communication. If you have seen it, do you consider it a BL?

babi:

Yess me too, i've had to take a break because i couldnt find anything interesting

American Fan:

I just remembered why I barely post online lol the UK/USA slang crossover doesn't blend very well lol I'll have to keep this in mind

babi:

Like @angeliviki2022 said, I’m super into the two Japanese dramas currently airing. Maybe give Century of Love and Sunset x Vibes a chance too. 

Simi_Tutu:

Has anyone here watched the mini-drama Happy Ending? I absolutely love dramas that use poetry as a form of communication. If you have seen it, do you consider it a BL? 

I gave it a 8/10. I enjoyed it. I would consider it BL. What are your thoughts? 

Elfy:

I just remembered why I barely post online lol the UK/USA slang crossover doesn't blend very well lol I'll have to keep this in mind

I think it's fine! Part of the fun of online communication is experiencing & learning more about other cultures and people in different places, at least for me. 

If someone doesn't" get" a term or a word I'm using, I hope they feel comfortable enough to ask me. I don't get offended easily. :-)

Worry less! Have fun! This should be a stress-free zone, haha. 

FortPeatForever:

Should I start the Rebound yet or wait for it to finish airing? Lol XD

yesss start it, i love it :D

Mignon toi:

yesss start it, i love it :D

:) Okay <3

thatonewhothrives:
recommend, Manner of Death and Laws of Attraction, 

if you want a lil different something. try To Sir With Love ( gotta rewatch this one )

I've been itching to watch Manner of Death, but I don't have the WeTV subscription right now :(  (Debating because I really want to watch Century of Love but of course that's a different one needing a sub. Ugh Edit: Found Century on Youtube so yay!). But it's high on my list. To Sir, With Love was not one I had even heard of! It looks super good, so thank you for that suggestion!!!

ShirleyCrow:
Firs&Khaotung*

This is a recent and HUGE new fave of mine. I adored First in Not Me and I've been going down this pairing rabbit hole since. I didn't find Khaotung attractive at all, but the chemistry of them makes that a nonissue.

I'm starting I Told Sunset About You (Thank you, RXinw for the suggestion!) I've had the day from hell so hoping my heart can get broken a bit more and then pieced back together. Cus I'm a masochist like that, I suppose.

babi:

You have Unknown on your PTW list. Honestly one of my faves.