axdxex:
This is it. This feels like a good one.

did you see my notes for the episode I am freaking love them!  Sea's knows what he is doing haha 

Episode 3 of "Sugar Dog Life" (no international release yet, grr) is so cute! It's pure fluff, but I'm lovin' it!

Re today's Ep. 5 & 6 of "Cosmetic Playlover" (Gaga), I really like the development of the relationship and growing intimacy between the protagonists, even if the story is lightweight. Not quite lovin' it, but definitely enjoying it.

I also started on last week's Ep. 1 of "Addicted Heroin" (WeTV via VPN to Bangkok), in preparation for today's Ep. 2. I've still not watched the original "Addicted", but "Stay With Me" was a masterpiece which sets an impossibly high standard - so by comparison, this new series is guaranteed to disappoint. If I try to switch this off in my mind, I think I'd say that "Addicted Heroin" is pretty decent - but unfortunately, it's hard to forget that this will undoubtedly be an inferior (albeit steamier) remake.

August Challenge Day 20 ~

What is something people may be surprised or shocked to even know about you?

Does people mean you guys are just people in general?  LOL 

~I'm 5ft 3 and baby faced so most people expect me to be someone I'm not. That's why self expression is so important to me because I'm always faced with a lot of perceived notions of who I should be simply because of how I look. 

~ My grandmother and Harry Potter's Grandmother were friends, well, not besties but were friendly LOL They lived on the same street but I never met him.  I hated Harry Potter LOL I can still remember being in elementary and seeing the book posters on the wall and telling the teacher it looked boring LOL

~ When I was little I use to see 'ghosts' and sparkling lights, that as a child, believed were fairies and I would play with them. When I told this to a therapist once she recommended getting an autism diagnosis. Perhaps that's the case but I've never pursued it. I've had a lot of paranormal experiences throughout my life, from I was a small child. I've been pulled out of my bed, pushed out of the way, held back from on coming traffic and even had dreams predicting an outcome and someone advising me on what to do, or to stay away from a certain area/something for the day. So I might be autistic, but damn, that's some pretty helpful autism LOL And as I have mentioned before, I've had very poor mental health the last several years, and at my worst, that 'autism' has actually saved my life a few times. 

So I might be autistic. The fairies might have taken me that day in the forest. I might just be really weird. Either way I bring the creep factor with a 'sweet wee face' and I'm learning to be ok with it LOL 

August Challenge Day 20: What is something people may be surprised or shocked to even know about you?

I have a thing for cute young (18+) Asian guys.

p43425:

August Challenge Day 20: What is something people may be surprised or shocked to even know about you?

that 18+ saved you

GelfyFaeth222:
Does people mean you guys are just people in general?  LOL 

People in general

p43425:

This does not surprise or shock me lol xD

Ash:

that 18+ saved you

Lmao 

Newbie2023:

Hi Hoshthegoat

I see from your profile you are a fellow Aussie. I am in my late 70's my brain is not so sharp anymore. I know you are on another site that has Asian BL discussion forums but I have totally forgotten what it's called.  I think it's something like Disqus??? It has sections for different countries, eg Japan, Korean, Taiwan, China BL topics.  I haven't posted for nearly 6 months and can't recall any details.  Any help you can give me will be appreciated. Thanks

Hello~

Sorry for the late reply.

Do you mean discord? Because that's the only place other than my rarely coming here (since MDL killed the notifications) that I've ever talked about BLs... I'm not the most tech savvy person, but I'll try to help as much as I can if you have any questions.

I have found battle of the writers on YouTube and I will watch that later. I also think I LL watch first love note with you guys as well. I was going to wait but it's more fun to join in on a conversation =)

GelfyFaeth222:

I have found battle of the writers on YouTube and I will watch that later. I also think I LL watch first love note with you guys as well. I was going to wait but it's more fun to join in on a conversation =)

And that's why I have so many currently watching dramas on my list, lol. First Note of Love is impressive so far. It's also standing out well against some of the recent disappointments. It'll be nice that you are joining in!

It's very very early am here, and going through my Waiting To Air list. I have about 60 BL's listed, but I'm sure there's a few that will never happen.

Random thoughts:

I see that TutorYim are scheduled to be in a Korean BL, The First Love Manual. 

After Love Sea with FortPeat & Battle of the Writers with TutorYim, two highly anticipated series, I wonder what Boy Next World with BossNouel will surprise or shock us with....

And The Heart Killers with DunkJoong. Both of these have over 6,000 members waiting!

Wow, I thought 6,000 was a lot but there are over 14,000 waiting for ZeeNuNew in The Next Prince.

The On1y One starts in two days, on the 22nd. Another step-brother story, which I like. 

Also on the 22nd, the movie, Paradise of Thorns will be out with Jeff Satur!! It's a thriller.

Not everyone liked Anti Reset, but I sure did. So I'm looking forward to Eternal Butler. Not getting my hopes up too much though!! I'm only 1 of 275 waiting viewers, so I guess robot romances aren't a thing.

Live in Love looks like a short series. It's starting on Sept 1.

Here is a much more detailed & updated upcoming BL list for 2024-25. By Lys. I'll have to go through it sometime and add any interesting titles to my list.

First Note of Love

I'm really loving this drama. Gorgeous MLs that look great together.

Simi_Tutu:
Have you seen 25 Ji, Akasaka de I enjoyed the camera work in this one 

I actually watched the whole drama and enjoyed it enough to give it a 9/10! 

Ash:
that 18+ saved you

No worries, I'm very law-abiding. I don't even watch pirated videos*.

* unless I'm desperate

American Fan:

Aw, thanks. I'm glad to have "met" you and everyone else here. 

I draw a blank when it comes to celebrations. I was asked once to help plan a b-day party and I spaced out the cake. 

Lol happy anniversary with the BL drama lover’s club :)

axdxex:

I’M WATCHING THIS AS A COMEDY LMAO 

It was a literall trip *dead* I think I’m a masochist because hell yeah I’m going to keep watching!

Lol same here

I have no idea what’s going on plot-wise but it’s funny and it’s TutorYim so I’m watching it lol

FortPeatForever:

Finally finished my profile for the most part lol XD

It looks so good!