adicto_princessa:

is Bed Friend on air?

i don't know about bed friend you might have to see when it airs bit i honestly don't know when it airs

adicto_princessa:

is Bed Friend on air?

No, i don't think it is but i just like the cover of it lol

Amy:

I rated it a 9 it's such a beautiful drama japan don't disappoint

Gameboys

8.5 - I am really looking forward to the next season!

Paint with Love

TheUntamedHeart:

8.5 - I am really looking forward to the next season!

Paint with Love

8 - I really liked the Pair

Day 6

Favorite BL-Drama Quotes

"If we're not enemies, do you think we can be friends?".  "Do you want to be friends?".  "No."

"Do you think if our parents didn't hate each other, we could be friends?"

"Whoever falls in love first, loses!"

"He's gone back, and I didn't even get his name."

"Why can't we just choose our own portkeys?"

"We finally get to see the same moon."

"For me, Pi (a year) doesn't mean 12 months, 48 weeks, or 365 days, it means you."

There are so many more dialogues that are memorable, but these are the only ones I have imprinted on my brain.

Raining Sunshine:

Day 6

Favorite BL-Drama Quotes

To My Star -
"I want to kiss you, even when i am not drunk" - Kang Seo Joon
"if you want to go then let's go together, if not then don't" - Han Ji Woo

The Untamed -
If there is a hope, then let's move - Wei WuXian

Not a drama Quote but Untamed Novel Quote -
“Lan Zhan! Lan WangJi! HanGuang-Jun! Back then, I-I really wanted to sleep with you!”.

Blkittykat:

WoW, This Quote hits differently all the time. I love it

Blkittykat:

Thank you for the Gaya Sa Pelikula poster you dropped here, I really started to watch the show because of this poster and I am loving it.

Raining Sunshine:

Thank you for the Gaya Se Pelikula poster you dropped here, I really started to watch the show because of this poster and I am loving it.

Oh that's great! I'm glad you like it.

Gaya Sa Pelikula is one of my favourite Filipino BLs, and everything about it seriously impressed me when I first watched it. Also, it's genuinely re watchable, which is another plus for me.

Raining Sunshine:

Day 6

Favorite BL-Drama Quotes

"Why does he have so little confidence in himself? Stop saying things like 'someone like me'. Because... Adachi is special to me."

- Kurosawa Yuichi, Cherry Magic, Episode 6

"To be honest, the first time I saw Tae Kyung... that was the first time I wanted to get close to someone." 

- Noh Shin Woo, Light On Me, Episode 10

"Why did I fall in love with someone as disgusting as you?"

- Kiyoi Sou, Utsukushii Kare, Episode 6

Raining Sunshine:

Day 6

Favorite BL-Drama Quotes

I could think of these for now,

HIStory 3 – Make Our Days Count
When we’re pushed to move forward by time, that’s when we realize all the precious memories in our hearts are all the “that day” when we walked together.

TharnType
Type, “You always get what you hate.”

TharnType 2
Tharn, “My home………is you. Wherever you are, I’ll always be with you.”
Type, “My home….is you too.”

2gether
Sarawat, “Keep looking at me like that, and I will kiss till you drop.”

Star in My Mind
“Just when he appears to be drowning, the waves wash him to shore. He survives for a brief moment before the waves sweep him back into the ocean. No matter how hard he tries, he’ll never be able to swim well. He can’t even resist these little waves. He just never can……….”

“He’s not embarrassed by his unrequited love. He is only afraid that the person will be disturbed knowing how much he feels.”

“We are sometimes let down and weeping. We sometimes grin with our hearts racing.
No matter how we experience it, it’s still love.”

“Thank you for the kindness that made me fall for you, even though it also made me cry for you time after time”

“Stop fantasizing over things that aren’t possible”

“Maybe this is good. Maybe it can stop me from crying. Maybe…..it can stop me from loving you”

Kluen, “The best thing I’ll do for someone who loves me is to find out whether or not I love that person. If not, I will say it directly that I don’t. As for someone I love, the best thing I will do is to promise to listen, take care of, and always be by their side.”

Cutie Pie (bits from the finale monologue)
"I think love is the purest feeling people can have for each other. Gender, social status, society, skin color, or education does not define you."

"The person you never thought you’d fall in love with might turn out to be the right one."

"I’ve said it before that I believe in marriage. I thought I had to change myself for someone I love.
Today, I know that marriage is not the only thing I believe in. I also believe in love."

"Love and accept each other.
Love them for who they are.
And also, love yourself just the way you are."

"Love is not just about getting married. It’s about human rights and equality. It’s what we all deserve.
It might not exist in this society yet. But I hope that one day we will have equal rights."

"To have and to hold someone from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness, and in health, until death do us part."

Blkittykat:

"If we're not enemies, do you think we can be friends?".  "Do you want to be friends?".  "No."

"Whoever falls in love first, loses!"

"He's gone back, and I didn't even get his name."

"Why can't we just choose our own portkeys?"

"We finally get to see the same moon."

"For me, Pi (a year) doesn't mean 12 months, 48 weeks, or 365 days, it means you."

There are so many more dialogues that are memorable, but these are the only ones I have imprinted on my brain.

Gonna re-run the series just to re-live these moments!

Raining Sunshine:

Day 6

Favorite BL-Drama Quotes

Not from the drama, but... this was the first thing that popped into my mind-

"Everyday means everyday."

If you know you know-

Seeing all these deep answers compared to my reptilian brain... I'm just going to go inhabit the nearest bin.

hoshthegoat:

Not from the drama, but... this was the first thing that popped into my mind-

"Everyday means everyday."

If you know you know-

Seeing all these deep answers compared to my reptilian brain... I'm just going to go inhabit the nearest bin.

aahhahah I love this, thats THE quote of them all