CouchBunny:

I’d like to join! 

Hello *waves*

CouchBunny:

I’d like to join! 

welcome :)

Jadeheart:
I very rarely ever go on new series impression rants, but this just irked me. I just watched the trailer for the Addicted Heroin Thai adaptation and I do not like this

Oh no! I can't really say anything since I've never seen other versions, unless Stay With Me counts, which seems very different then this new series.

CouchBunny:

I’d like to join! 

Hi. We're in the middle of a "getting to know each other" challenge and you are welcome to jump in, if you like. The daily challenge questions are on this page.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/general-asia-forum/71903-bl-drama-lovers-club?page=1025#p3112201

You can write long or short answers or skip a question altogether. No rules!

GelfyFaeth222:

I honestly forget I have an instagram account most of the time LOL

I have two. One for my nature & travel photos then one for my art stuff. I enjoy the art account more cuz I can connect to artists from all over. I don't post personal pics (but art can be personal sometimes) or anything about my family.

Simi_Tutu:

I'm never going to catch up to these questions  T_T LOL

That's ok. I don't see why people couldn't post their answers afterwards too. No need to feel pressured or rushed. The interest in reading later posts will still be there!! 

sjay:
Cigarettes and the smell (I HATE HATE the smell of them. They smell so nasty to me)

I'm like this ever since I quit. I have no tolerance for it. Not even for cig butts being thrown to the ground. I'm hardcore now, lol.

Everyone's ULT BIAS picks & pics are great!! Loving the EYE candy today, LOL.

CouchBunny:
I’d like to join!

Hi welcome!

CouchBunny:
I’d like to join!

Welcome!

Meet You At The Blossom  EP 12 & Finale

I cried. I really did. 

The tenderest scene happened btw Huaien and Xiao Bao, after the most heartbreaking ending scene of EP 11.  I think it was a turning point in their relationship, where they both gave in to the other without reservation, as if to say, "You are here and you have my heart." And the kiss! That's what I read into their eyes for that loooong moment of silence as if they were looking into each other's souls.

Enough of the mushy stuff. The miracle doctor became one of my fav characters and yeah, really good-looking too. He can cure me anytime, day or night. He deserves some flowers. I was even more interested when he started liking Jin Bao, XB's servant. What a hoot those two are.

Speaking of hotness, Huaien's father caught my attention too. Yeah, he was evil, but he looked hot while he was at it.

One of my favorite parts of the last ep, besides the tender eye staring scene, was when Xiao Bao had to say goodbye to Jin Bao while their lovers held them back, like a tug of war. 

Two things felt unfinished for me, Huaien's situation with his father and the situation with Su Jin's behavior. Everything felt too smoothed over in both areas. I wanted Huaienn to go back to his father one last time and give him a piece of his mind.  That way he could move forward at peace. And Su Jin needed to suffer a while before XB would accept him as a friend again. Who cares about how much XB owes the guy, he left his lover to DIE!

A 9/10 for me, even though the production, costumes and so on could have been better.

I started on I Hear the Sunspot today now that I don't have to wait for episodes.

ShirleyCrow:

I started on I Hear the Sunspot today now that I don't have to wait for episodes.

IDK if this is what you meant-- but that one is still airing. 

axdxex:

IDK if this is what you meant-- but that one is still airing. 

By the time I catch up it won't be airing I'm sure. I have a lot of shows I'm watching at the same time.

ShirleyCrow:

By the time I catch up it won't be airing I'm sure. I have a lot of shows I'm watching at the same time.

Okay! That makes sense! I was worried you'd start watching thinking it had already wrapped up haha

axdxex:

Okay! That makes sense! I was worried you'd start watching thinking it had already wrapped up haha

Thanks I appreciate that. Everyone here is so helpful and kind.

American Fan:
Oh no! I can't really say anything since I've never seen other versions, unless Stay With Me counts, which seems very different then this new series.

I saw the original Addicted and of course Stay With Me also as you know. I deeply love and prefer the overall direction for making SWM(I don't mean any of the censorship that limited the series). SWM is just so special and such a masterpiece in so many ways even while withstanding the censorship limitations. I just cant imagine it every getting topped or even matched by a Thai production house/studio unless it's done by a studio like Wabi Sabi. No matter which previous version you watched, this new series is an abomination compared.

August BL Group Challenge - Day 15 - Who is your Ult Bias and Bias Wrecker

Good day people. Now as I am sure I have mentioned here before I do not have a bias as I am not so attached to actors. I will see an actor and go, "he looks handsome", but that is as deep as it goes. However I will be fulfilling my duty as CSO so sit back and be visually stimulated.

PART 2  is Incoming and will be dedicated to a very special actor who is not a BL actor hehe.