Raining Sunshine:

Day 22 

First Japanese BL and Last Watched Japanese BL. 

First watched Japanese BL - i honestly can't remember but maybe cherry magic or his possibly even my beautiful man

Last watched Japanese BL - the cornered mouse dreamsof cheese/both him & i are the grooms

Raining Sunshine:

Day 22 

First Japanese BL and Last Watched Japanese BL. 

First should be The Novelist  

And the latest one is Dangerous Drugs of Sex  (movie) or if drama than Utsukushii Kare 

Raining Sunshine:

Off Main Challenge Question 

What is the very last episode of Japanese drama you watched and did you enjoyed it?

It is Utsukushii Kare last episode and specially if I talk about particular scene then it would be when kiyoi and hira was on cycle and they were flirting on cycle as well that scene literally made me fall in love with the drama ......

I will be happy to join 

Day 22 

First Japanese BL -TBH I don't know which drama or movie I watched as Japanese BL dramas had long history. 

Last watched  Japanese BL - We are both groom. I kind of low key recommend it. It is actually good

Day 22

First Japanese BL - Life: Senjou no Bokura (Life: Love on the Line)

Last Watched Japanese BL - Kamisama no Ekohiiki (Favoritism of the God)

Raining Sunshine:

Off  Main Challenge question 

Which would you prefer from below - 

• Where your eyes linger ( or ) Ocean Likes Me 
  • Where your eyes linger ( or ) My Sweet Dear

After recently watching or rewatching all 3 titles, this is my ranking:

My Sweet Dear > Where Your Eyes Linger > Ocean Likes Me

Kdramawoolover:

It is Utsukushii Kare last episode and specially if I talk about particular scene then it would be when kiyoi and hira was on cycle and they were flirting on cycle as well that scene literally made me fall in love with the drama ......

I love that scene so much...

Raining Sunshine:
Last watched Japanese BL - We are both groom. I kind of low key recommend it. It is actually good

Where did you watch this?

Y'all. I just watched the Chinese BL Addicted and it was amazing. I just needed everyone to know. 

_Ian_:

Interesting ? https://twitter.com/gagaoolala/status/1532245932871655424?s=21&t=Wjfibo6-pi1qb1oO8fgWvQ

Yooo, why have I never heard of this channel?! This is amazing to me! IDK what’s going on with the direct link, but I hope it can be resolved. 

TheUntamedHeart:

After recently watching or rewatching all 3 titles, this is my ranking:

My Sweet Dear > Where Your Eyes Linger > Ocean Likes Me

IDK My sweet dear was okay okay for me as story line was not that exciting as WYEL. 

Ocean Likes Me didn't spark me at all.

So it's WYEL > MSD > OLM

Popcxqueen:

Where did you watch this?

I watched it in Gagaoolala as I subscribed it for love class. 

But it is also available in Bilibili as "Both me and him grooms"

I started watching Dear Doctor and it's so nice to see Nut and Karn again <3

id like to join (im a lurker tho sryy :v)