Hello I'd like to join if I may ??

Delbby:

Hello! I want to know what are your opinions on two bl actors (or ships) working together on multiple series (As a couple)?

It's ok, except some fans are delusional and act like they are a real couple and then get upset when they work with someone else (like Peach of Time). Which is probably why studios continue to cast them together, to please and appease fans. 

Delbby:

Hello! I want to know what are your opinions on two bl actors (or ships) working together on multiple series (As a couple)?

I love that they're comfortable enough together to want to work  together on another series. I'll use OffGun as an example. Their offscreen relationship and chemistry has only gotten stronger over the years. It's been a pleasure watching it grow as they've become closer and more comfortable with each other. Their kisses in Not Me: way different than those in Sweet Puppy Honey. Their chemistry was pure fire on Not Me and that's because they've both grown as actors and their relationship has gone on a journey as well. I also like that the three couples that they've done are so different from their previous ones. Speaks to their talent. Same actors: different feel every single time. 

MaxTul are another that are similar to Offgun. 

Delbby:

As long as they are happy to do it I don't mind. Gun and Off are a perfect example Off used to hate skinship so much but now he's so comfortable with Gun it's so cute I love them so much 

Sunshine123:
Love it! I forgot to tell you but you reminded me just now... I added all of your badges to the Badges & Banners section on page 1 (including this new one) but the only one I couldn't add from Postimages was the Bad Bunny gif (it kept saying error). It keeps trying to save as a WEBP file to my computer and not a GIF image which I think may be the problem. Is there anyway you could change it somehow so I can add it to that section ? I would if I could but I am not well versed in these things at all lmao.

hahaha that was the GIF i was having trouble with.. so the gif for bad buddy is on tumblr...  thats the only one that postimage gave me problems with... lol i do not know why.

Amy:

As long as they are happy to do it I don't mind. Gun and Off are a perfect example Off used to hate skinship so much but now he's so comfortable with Gun it's so cute I love them so much 

I've seen him elsewhere, other series and he seems the most comfortable with Gun. Haven't seen him kiss other costars like he kisses Gun(unless I misses it). Love them so much too. My favorite pairing when it comes to BL actors/couples.

omg_kelp:

i have been lurking, but here is a random ship badge! this was expected to be made because until we meet again is one of my all time fav!

in anycase, as usual, if you want to see any of your favourite actors / series being made into a stylized badge/banner, put a request forward and i will see what i can do with it. i'd be happy to be of service.  have a nice day!

Omg that's so cute you're really talented if you don't mind I would love one of win metawin 

lda82Missing Not Me:

I've seen him elsewhere, other series and he seems the most comfortable with Gun. Haven't seen him kiss other costars like he kisses Gun(unless I misses it). Love them so much too. My favorite pairing when it comes to BL actors/couples.

Really I haven't watched Off in any other dramas other than the ones with Gun I will have to watch one and see if you are right. They are my favourite couple when it comes to bl couples too their chemistry is just amazing with each other.

Amy:

Really I haven't watched Off in any other dramas other than the ones with Gun I will have to watch one and see if you are right. They are my favourite couple when it comes to bl couples too their chemistry is just amazing with each other. 

Watched out of curiosity when I saw people saying he didn't like skinship and how comfortable he was with Gun. Normally don't watch non BL Thai series and IMO it's true.  100% about their chemistry and it only gets better series to series. Good in Puppy Honey better and hot in Theory of Love and just pure passion and fire in Not Me. Can't wait to see them in their next series(please work together again haha.)

Delbby:

if they have great chemistry then i think it's a good thing. I like Max & Tul as a couple regardless of the series! It happens in the non BL world as well. Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan worked on several movies together due to their great chemistry as an on screen couple. Having said that I wouldn't want to see Ohm and Nanon in another BL series together because Pat & Pran were such perfect roles that i think it would be a struggle to find something as great again for them. They should definitely work together again just not in a BL. But hey that's just my 2 cents!

Amy:
Omg that's so cute you're really talented if you don't mind I would love one of win metawin 

ayy! thanks! sure thing. would you prefer win metawin alone?(like the headshot of Gun Atthaphan badge / perth nakhun badge) or as BrightWin? (like the bad buddy series badge / uwma badge).

Hello, everyone! I would love to join this club!!

Hii there!! Can I also join ?

Delbby:

If they're comfortable with it: yes, I enjoy it.

If they're obviously uncomfortable with it: no.

As someone who keeps romantic shipping to fictional characters, I find it really uncomfortable when some fans push the feelings of the characters the actors are playing on to them... what ever happened to platonic shipping?

ANNOUNCEMENT: Boy Sompob who has sung the OST to many BL’s you may know like Until We Meet Again, Love By Chance, The Effect, Love Sick: The Series, Waterboyy The Movie, and etc. has been diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer — He is known as one of the kings of Thai BL OST’s and has collaborated on music with other BL actors as well. 

This is heartbreaking news and I am wishing him well and hoping he makes a complete recovery.

Send messages/comments of love and support on his social media if you would like:

Boy Sompob Twitter Announcement 

Boy Sompob Instagram Announcement