oh my god i just discovered this, can i join too? :D

Raining Sunshine:

Day 30

• How did you guys came across BL dramas? 
  • What is the one drama / character you will never forget?
  •  Never have you ever watched or read 18+ dramas/Novels.
  • I knew about BL as whole before I started watching Asian dramas so when I got bored of watching straight dramas I decided to try them to add more variety.
  • Until We Meet Again
  • I've read them but I'm not a fan of watching them as a sex indifferent/repulsed asexual lol. Definitely prefer the non visual aspect a lot more.
 Raining Sunshine:

Off Main Challenge question 

Only one answer each

1. Most Funniest Scene.
  2. Most Romantic Scene
  3. Most Awkward Scene ?
  4. Favorite Supporting Character 
  5. Favorite Second Lead
  6. Best Ending drama. 
  1. Cherry Magic - Adachi not knowing how to react when he saw visuals of himself in pajamas Kurosawa bought him at the end of episode 1 lol
  2. Close Friend - towards the end of episode 5 when Night started helping Mekhin pick up the origami stars without realizing who he was until they looked at each other
  3. Utsukushii Kare - Hira admitting he got off to Kiyoi "only one time" to his face. I had to pause this scene multiple times because of second hand embarrassment.
  4. Light On Me - Namgoong
  5. Utsukushii Kare - haven't seen many with second leads but Koyama definitely deserved better
  6. Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai! - didn't feel like it was missing anything 
 starrynights:
  1. Cherry Magic - Adachi not knowing how to react when he saw visuals of himself in pajamas Kurosawa bought him at the end of episode 1 lol
  2. Close Friend - towards the end of episode 5 when Night started helping Mekhin pick up the origami stars without realizing who he was until they looked at each other
  3. Utsukushii Kare - Hira admitting he got off to Kiyoi "only one time" to his face. I had to pause this scene multiple times because of second hand embarrassment.
  4. Light On Me - Namgoong
  5. Utsukushii Kare - haven't seen many with second leads but Koyama definitely deserved better
  6. Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai! - didn't feel like it was missing anything 

Aww, I loved that episode of Close Friend and I was hoping they would get some sort of sequel too

Blkittykat:

Aww, I loved that episode of Close Friend and I was hoping they would get some sort of sequel too

Me too! I was bummed when I heard they weren't in season 2 so I started watching Why R U? to see more of them 

starrynights:

Me too! I was bummed when I heard they weren't in season 2 so I started watching Why R U? to see more of them 

I love Mii2, so when I heard they were in Remember 15, I watched the entire series just to end up with 15 seconds of screentime for Ken and Plato :(

Now, I'm just patiently waiting for Middle Love and Punk Spy θ‿θ

Blkittykat:

I love Mii2, so when I heard they were in Remember 15, I watched the entire series just to end up with 15 seconds of screentime for Ken and Plato :(

Now, I'm just patiently waiting for Middle Love and Punk Spy θ‿θ

I'm excited for Middleman's Love as well! I had not heard of Punk Spy until you mentioned it so thank you for my next PTW list title lol

Raining Sunshine:

Day 30

• As I watched gay content for years,  I also came across Asian gay content and got to BL. 
  • Well, right now it's sure KinnPorsche, but I guess Together With Me and Tharntype will always have a special place in my heart, as they were the first BLs I've seen and liked. 
  • I must have seen 18+ stuff. I also find it to be better (have more chances to get more mature content). 
 Raining Sunshine:

Day 30

• I have watched gay content for as long as I can remember. Netflix knows I watch everything romance, gay or straight. So one day I was trying to find something new to watch instead of one of the MANY things already on My List and Wish You was recommended. I watched that a couple of times and then Netflix adjusted and started recommending other kdramas. That spiraled into a new love for me... Asian dramas/movies! And here we are!!!
  • I found The Untamed very early in my Asian drama obsession. I fell head over heels in love with this story - every adaptation of it. I have made MDL friends based only on their love for this drama. I will never forget this story and I don't want to.
  •  *drinks* I am a full grown adult that consumes an excessive amount of romantic content, book/movie/drama, so of course I have watched and read 18+ content. Some of it is great and some of it is garbage... I love it all!

Hi, I'd like to join plz! ^0^

Raining Sunshine:

Day 30

Many of my answers to this will mirror some other folks who answered. I just love LOVE and romance and all of the various ways that it manifests, and so watching LGBTQ+ media is a natural fit, and has been for years.  I've been watching queer western media for a long time, and as I started watching Asian dramas, it was also a natural progression. 

There isn't just one character or drama - I love most J-BL's I've seen and those characters have stayed with me the most -  with the significant exception of the Semantic Error characters, who I'm obsessed with as well. 

I'm also a grown-ass adult, and have consumed 18+ media for years now, and some of it has been awesome and some of it has been garbage awful. 

I have no patience or tolerance for rape or non-con scenarios that are portrayed as romantic. CONSENT IS HOT - sexual violence is not.  

OK i finished Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shika Nai!  <3

I really need a Season 2 :-(  this was way too short

camooflage:

Agreed. Or at least another drama with the same leads. For me it felt complete enough but would definitely like to see more.

Amy:

Day 29 Dramas In your Planned To Watch list

• Bed Friend
  • Between Us
  • Big Dragon
  • Gameboys 2
  • Heart By Heart
  • Innocent
  • Kare ga Boku ni Koishita Wake
  • Love In Spring
  • Love In The Air
  • Never Let Me Go
  • Paint With Love
  • Physical Therapy
  • Senpai, Danjite Koidewa! 
  • Star and Sky: Sky in your heart

Day 30

• I came Across Bl Dramas randomly one day and i just got hooked from then on
  • Probably Not Me it was such an amazing drama and I loved how it brought up a lot of political issues in the world and also kept the cute fluffy romance factor 
  • I have read Manhwa that is 18+ but if anyone has any novel recommendations please be sure to tell me 

Not really sure how to reply here tbh hope that pressing "quote" as a reply mechanism was the right call. Just thought I'd answer the three questions (Day 30) as many others seem to have done it.

1. Been reading Yaoi manga for as long as I can remember and that in time has led to the discovery of Bromance, Shonen-Ai and ultimately Yaoi anime.  So from manga made into anime adaptations and anime made into 'live action'.  Plus I was always interested in finding BL movies and series and have watched a few but wasn't satisfied with the Western BL movies maybe I just didn't find the right ones for me. Later on got into KCJTdrama but started getting bored with the VERY similar plots and the only thing I loved at that time became Bromance and I then thought I should try finding a BL series and here I am today...

2. I WILL NEVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE FORGET THE UNTAMED. It just lives in my brain...forever, I have watched every BTS there was, bought the novel etc. I'm obsessed and confused idk what it did to me but I'm happy I discovered it. I'm also sad cuz I watched it so many times I can literally play the entire series in my head thus can't re-watch it any time soon :'(.  Another I really can't seem to forget is Until We Meet Again, it just has a very unique plot, great actors/acting. I'll probably watch it again soon while waiting for KinnPorsche to fully air. 

3. Already answered this in Q1. Nobody asked but here are my top 5 BL series 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. The Untamed 
  2. Together With Me
  3. Until We Meet Again
  4. TharnType
  5. Golden Blood

I'd love to know your favourites too! 

camooflage:

Facts!