loubug1012:

if they have great chemistry then i think it's a good thing. I like Max & Tul as a couple regardless of the series! It happens in the non BL world as well. Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan worked on several movies together due to their great chemistry as an on screen couple. Having said that I wouldn't want to see Ohm and Nanon in another BL series together because Pat & Pran were such perfect roles that i think it would be a struggle to find something as great again for them. They should definitely work together again just not in a BL. But hey that's just my 2 cents!

No no I must seem them in another series together. Their acting is amazing. 

hoshthegoat:

If they're comfortable with it: yes, I enjoy it.

If they're obviously uncomfortable with it: no.

As someone who keeps romantic shipping to fictional characters, I find it really uncomfortable when some fans push the feelings of the characters the actors are playing on to them... what ever happened to platonic shipping?

I know right? Platonic shipping is everything. Anything more with real people is delusional. I don’t get some people….

omg_kelp:

ayy! thanks! sure thing. would you prefer win metawin alone?(like the headshot of Gun Atthaphan badge / perth nakhun badge) or as BrightWin? (like the bad buddy series badge / uwma badge).

You're welcome and sure I would love one of brightwin they are one of my favourite bl couples :)

ourpeachscones:

I know right? Platonic shipping is everything. Anything more with real people is delusional. I don’t get some people….

I love a good bromance, nothing better than seeing a healthy friendship.

They really are pretty delusional... even if said actors are part of the LGBTIQA+ it doesn't mean they have to be in a romantic relationship together.

It makes the rest of us look bad ngl.

hoshthegoat:

I love a good bromance, nothing better than seeing a healthy friendship.

They really are pretty delusional... even if said actors are part of the LGBTIQA+ it doesn't mean they have to be in a romantic relationship together.

It makes the rest of us look bad ngl.

I agree. It is pretty dangerous to ship beyond fiction at times. The world is still pretty conservative and puts the actors in a difficult position.  The mere fact that it can affect them in other aspects of their lives negatively is sad. Just look at what happened to some C-drama actors (The untamed and addicted are examples). Could you imagine how hard it would be for those in the community to deal with the pressure as well. Fandoms can take things too far sometimes. 

Saygo :

I agree. It is pretty dangerous to ship beyond fiction at times. The world is still pretty conservative and puts the actors in a difficult position.  The mere fact that it can affect them in other aspects of their lives negatively is sad. Just look at what happened to some C-drama actors (The untamed and addicted are examples). Could you imagine how hard it would be for those in the community to deal with the pressure as well. Fandoms can take things too far sometimes. 

I really think that those certain members of fandoms should think about how they would feel if they were in the actors positions...

I feel that in a lot of ways they could potentially be destroying the chances of the actors being friends in the future, especially regarding Chinese BL/Bromance actors.

Hey, I would love to join. Can someone tell me how to join?

ourpeachscones:

No no I must seem them in another series together. Their acting is amazing. 

Yes i want to see them together again but not as a BL. They would be hilarious as like cop/detective buddies or work husbands if you know what i mean. Give me the Iconic duo!

hoshthegoat:

If they're comfortable with it: yes, I enjoy it.

If they're obviously uncomfortable with it: no.

As someone who keeps romantic shipping to fictional characters, I find it really uncomfortable when some fans push the feelings of the characters the actors are playing on to them... what ever happened to platonic shipping?

Yeah I keep my ships to the characters and not the people. Even if they have great chemistry off screen I just assume its platonic or fan service until they people themselves tell me otherwise! This is why i know i couldnt be an actor though, because i would be real life in love with all my costars!...I have no chill lol

loubug1012:

Yeah I keep my ships to the characters and not the people. Even if they have great chemistry off screen I just assume its platonic or fan service until they people themselves tell me otherwise! This is why i know i couldnt be an actor though, because i would be real life in love with all my costars!...I have no chill lol

Yeah, unless they come out and say they're dating fans should just stick with them having a bromance.

Hahahahaha idk y, but I would probably want to adopt them all- even the ones older than me.

I'd like to join please :)

loubug1012:

Yes i want to see them together again but not as a BL. They would be hilarious as like cop/detective buddies or work husbands if you know what i mean. Give me the Iconic duo!

I’m fine either way, though I liked their acting as a couple. 

Just a reminder to you all...

On Page 1 of this forum, I have a section for various things.

1. Overview of the BL Drama Lovers Club which include the Purpose and Membership Details/Rules
2. Banners and Badges that you wonderful people have made. You can put these on your profile if you would like :) - If you need any help on how to put them on your profile, let me know!
3. Members List (a list of all of the members that are part of this club)
4. Currently Airing Dramas/Upcoming Dramas so you can keep up with all of the BL Dramas in one place
5. Important Links/Lists (any BL related articles, websites, and etc. that I find interesting or informative as well as includes MDL BL-related lists that are made)

You guys can refer to Page 1 anytime :)

Thank you for the effort ^^