Happy Friday and April Fools everyone!!! 

I thought for the month of April, we could answer the BL Drama Challenge questions each day. 

Disclaimer: We practically already answered Day 2 in this forum but for tomorrow… I am going to have everyone choose ONLY ONE for their favorite BL drama which is probably going to be really tough to choose but I want to see which BL drama you guys would put as your #1.

I’ll start with Day 1: My first BL drama was History 3: Trapped. I remember LOVING the action/crime aspect of it and I loved the main couple and the side couple too. They all had great chemistry. I also quite enjoyed the storyline too. I haven’t watched it in a long time. I need to revisit it soon. 

Sunshine123:

I’ll start with Day 1: My first BL drama was History 3: Trapped. I remember LOVING the action/crime aspect of it and I loved the main couple and the side couple too. They all had great chemistry. I also quite enjoyed the storyline too. I haven’t watched it in a long time. I need to revisit it soon. 

Tbh I can't remember my first bl drama since it was so long ago but I think it was 2moons the original one without joong and nine and everyone else. I remember being so attached to it that I rewatched it 5 times the storyline was so interesting to me that I was just so addicted.

Sunshine123:

ayyyy BL drama 30 days challenge lol. my first ever BL drama was "Why r u? the series" SaifahZon will always be near and dear to me lol. 

Sunshine123:

I honestly don't remember my first BL drama... maybe Addicted Heroin? Idk, I blame my sieve like memory.

Day1:  First BL Drama - Where Your Eyes Linger

I think it was good enough to get me into this genre! I remember liking it so much ^ ^

My first BL drama was 2gether lol. Before that, I really had no idea that such a genre existed, but I'm really glad that I got to discover a whole new world filled with Bls later on!

omg_kelp:

ayyyy BL drama 30 days challenge lol. my first ever BL drama was "Why r u? the series" SaifahZon will always be near and dear to me lol. 

Omg SaifahZon one of my favourite couples I love and miss them so much! 

Day 1:

I think my first was The Untamed if we are counting BL turned bromances. I had no inkling what BL even was at the time. I just remember watching the show and feeling like the leads and story gave off a vibe that was  beyond platonic. Out of curiosity I googled  it and my suspicions turned out to be right. That was the beginning of my BL rabbit hole. 

Joining MDL probably propelled me the most to start watching BL tbh.

Sunshine123:

Ah my first BL...

I still remember the days when scrolling through Netflix would help you find SOTUS. Then they removed it, but yeah SOTUS was my first BL. I had tried watching Love Sick before it but I couldn't get myself interested in it no matter how hard I tried. Then I watched SOTUS and the rest is history!(I have since watched Love Sick, and loved that too. Can't complain about White and Captain ❤️)

My first BL drama was ITSAY. It had me hooked, emotional, frustrated, warm, giddy, emotional again and just all sorts of feels. Still one of the best bls I've ever watched! 

Sunshine123:

My first BL drama was Love Sick with White and Captain. I watched it about a year after it aired. I don’t even remember why I watched it! But I have only rewatched once and I feel like I should again. It really started the whole Thai BL industry and it definitely is not the best, but it deserves more recognition.

Day 1 

My 1st BL: Wish You: Your Melody From My Heart - I remember watching a YouTube fmv and then watched this drama

Day 1: 

Light on Me, I saw a lot of post about it in feeds and decided to watch it :) it was worth it!