Day 2 :

My favourite BL drama - Bad Buddy

I just love the character dynamic between Pat & Pran- this will probably tie in to my day 3 answer hahaha.

~

Since we're talking about dramas here- The Untamed is technically bromance, I'm not going to include it in my answers... though it pains me because the novel is top tier BL novel for me (as more of a reader than a watcher).

Uuu there's some nice challenge going on! I'll jump in and catch up with u guys ^_^

Day 1
First BL drama - HIStory1: My Hero 

Is this even a BL idk? But I do know that it was not good which makes me wonder why did I even continue watching BLs... I'm glad I did tho

Day 2
Favorite BL drama - A Tale of Thousand Stars 

This keeps changing but at the moment it's 1000 stars ♥  I just rewatched it and remembered how much I actually love it! The cast, their acting, EarthMix chemistry, the story, the cinematography and the emotions it delivered it's all perfect!! 

Day 2 - Favorite BL

Bad Buddy of course! There's just something about Bad Buddy that I couldn't get from any other drama I watched before it. Whether it was Ohm and Nanon's chemistry, or just the incredible way the story and characters were written, or the fact that they actually talked about their issues and problems instead of avoiding contact altogether (I can think of 10 dramas where the solution to an argument was avoiding contact), there's something very special about Bad Buddy to me ☺️

Sjay2101:

How do you guys feel about Enchante (now that it has finished airing)? I'm so mad about how they ended this show(╯︵╰,)

Honestly, a little disappointed 😞.

I know that Jimmy's character needed a story arch, but all the characters deserved a better story than they were given. I just felt all their actions in the final episode went against everything they set up in the last nine episodes.

Akk would never have let Theo go again, and Theo would never have left Akk after all the work he put into the Enchanté gambit.

Nevertheless, I still enjoyed it a lot, and the final episode didn't take away from the sweetness of the first nine.

Sjay2101:

How do you guys feel about Enchante (now that it has finished airing)? I'm so mad about how they ended this show(╯︵╰,)

It was so bad I wanted to pull my eyes out! It's a shame really because I liked it till ep 8 after that the whole BL went downhill for me and I lost my interest :( Akk deserved way better I actually hoped they wouldn't have ended up together  the ending was way too rushed the marriage thing was just ridiculous  

Day 2 - My favourite BL drama is definitely Word of Honor. Even if it is a bromance, because of censorship, I still think of it as a BL, because it has all the elements for a love story between the characters. You can see the passion of the staff in creating the story, and even from the actors. That drama was not just make for money, but for giving a strong message, which, in my opinion, is the fundamental of BL, and I am very glad that they managed to do it, despite censorship and all that happened later.

Day 2 - Favorite BL

To My Star - IDK, i just love everything about the show and TBH I can't bring myself to like any other BL dramas. Maybe because I have  watched it like once in every month or because of the characters.

Hi everyone, I didn't notice this club existed <3 ! Can I join ? :D

Sjay2101:

Yeah...I'm disappointed. There was just too much unnecessary drama, Theo was a brat, enchanté thing was dragged and the only character I liked and cared about was Akk :/

Anyone here read BL novels?

hoshthegoat:

I do- My first one was MDZS . I've read quite a few different ones since then.

hoshthegoat:

I do :) 

Saygo :

I do- My first one was MDZS . I've read quit a few different ones since then.

The same for me XD

Saygo :

I do- My first one was MDZS . I've read quite a few different ones since then.

MDZS was my first as well ^^ I tend to mostly stick to wuxia since it my favourite genre

Sion26:

I do :) 

Yayy