kiyois back scrubber:

random but a show i really want to recommend is Double (2022)  I don't think it counts as 'bl' but the two leads are queer and theres romance between them. the drama follows a codependent relationship between the two of them and its So good and well written. it also has quite a large pyschological aspect, although i do not understand all of it, it was still so interesting to watch. not to mention the chemistry between the leads makes my head spin. its criminally underrated. i've heard a lot of people say theres no romance but i could not disagree more. yes, they do kiss but their 'romance' as a whole is shown in the drama in many more ways.

if anyone is looking for something to watch please consider this!

Thank you for the recommendation, I will add it to my watch list for sure!!  Very happy to hear you enjoyed it so much as well! :)

Warm welcome to all the new additions to the group as well!  Nice to have you with us and look forward to hearing of your BL adventures! :)

Cupcake:

Welcome!

Thank you. Actually, I have been lingering around for sometime now, but I was not sure whether I should join any club or not. After I joined Thai Drama Club, I felt comfortable and here I am.

@Plushpriestess Thank you.

kiyois back scrubber:

random but a show i really want to recommend is Double (2022)  I don't think it counts as 'bl' but the two leads are queer and theres romance between them. the drama follows a codependent relationship between the two of them and its So good and well written. it also has quite a large pyschological aspect, although i do not understand all of it, it was still so interesting to watch. not to mention the chemistry between the leads makes my head spin. its criminally underrated. i've heard a lot of people say theres no romance but i could not disagree more. yes, they do kiss but their 'romance' as a whole is shown in the drama in many more ways.

if anyone is looking for something to watch please consider this!

Thank you for the recommendation, I'll be sure to post my reviews when I get the chance to watch this :D

Neith03:
Do you also get headaches when it’s cloudy or raining?

Okay so I know I'm late, got busy due to year-end grocery shopping and such but YES I do get mild headaches when it rains, or whenever it is like reallyyyy humid. So I kinda got into the rabbit hole of the video you recommended and many others and I feel like I now so much now like THANK YOU it was all so helpful!!! <3

kiyois back scrubber:
random but a show i really want to recommend is Double (2022) 

Thanks for the reco - added to watch list. It sounds interesting actually.

amethyst_aquarius:

Okay so I know I'm late, got busy due to year-end grocery shopping and such but YES I do get mild headaches when it rains, or whenever it is like reallyyyy humid. So I kinda got into the rabbit hole of the video you recommended and many others and I feel like I now so much now like THANK YOU it was all so helpful!!! <3

You're very welcome and I am so glad you found it helpful! 

I've been trying all sort of things like acupuncture, drainage massages and guasha  for temporary relief  rather than popping pain meds and seems to work. 

Happy New Year everyone - wish you all a year full of joy, good health and success.  May we have even more fun watching and discussing all our beloved and not so beloved shows in the upcoming year :)

Year end question - would you rather party or watch your favourite BL to ring in the new year?  If it's the BL, which one are you watching??

I have dinner with friends tonight (it's 4 PM where I live) but already re-watching My School President instead of getting ready lol 

Neith03:

Happy New Year everyone - wish you all a year full of joy, good health and success.  May we have even more fun watching and discussing all our beloved and not so beloved shows in the upcoming year :)

Year end question - would you rather party or watch your favourite BL to ring in the new year?  If it's the BL, which one are you watching??

I have dinner with friends tonight (it's 4 PM where I live) but already re-watching My School President instead of getting ready lol 

I am a homebody, so rewatching a BL hands down. 

And that is EXACTLY what I’m doing. LITA, for the infinite time. Rain & Payu 4Eva!!! 

LuvdaKDrama44:

I am a homebody, so rewatching a BL hands down. 

And that is EXACTLY what I’m doing. LITA, for the infinite time. Rain & Payu 4Eva!!! 

Gosh now you’ve done it - reminded me of how much I love them as well.  And you know what Pie Sky also went beyond second leads to co-leads on their own rite. 

I don’t care how late - now I HAVE to watch LITA and the special episode. Am seriously going to skip out of this joint after the meal wraps up lol 

Neith03:

So far I spent the New Year's Eve watching episode 9 of Love Bill and Binge watching Bromance - the Thai reality dating show from the beginning to end. Afterwards proceeded to check out the ones I like on Instagram. Dr. Ken would have been my choice if I was the "dream guy" Now on the hunt to find a new show to start or finish one of the ones I've already started before. 

Wishing everyone a very wonderful and Happy New Year!   May it bring some unexpected delights both in the BL realm and just the day to day living of life!  Wishing you all health, love and a damn good belly laugh from time to time!

I hope all my fellow MDL drama fanatics have had a fantastic year! May the next be filled with fulfilled dreams, good health, and most importantly, raves and rants about good and bad dramas alike!

Neith03:

Happy New Year everyone!! Hope this year brings in immense joy and satisfaction!!

And to answer your question, I did attend a small party, but immediately after I sat down and I watched Bad Buddy lol. 

Hiii. I would love to join :) and also happyyyy NEW YEAR