Nari:

Hey! could i joins :D

Welcome! :)

I also want to join this club

Apollymi:

Of course, welcome! :)

Saygo :

I watched it a while ago and liked it. The ML's composite sketch skills were wildly unbelievable  but i enjoyed it too.  I did not know it was a BL adaptation at first.

Really? It was based on BL novel or somthing like that?

Apollymi:

Howdy and welcome! :)

Mozhgan Elahi:

Really? It was based on BL novel or somthing like that?

I remember seeing it on a list of Chinese bromances bl's on reddit but I just looked it up and it is not in fact a BL adaptation, my mistake. I totally would have believed it if it was haha. Under the skin is pretty good. I don't really watch modern c-dramas but i tend to like them when they are crime,thriller, detective or mystery stuff

At this point i'm never surprised if a Chinese show was based on a BL. I remember  watching shows like S.C.I and the Untamed before only to find out they were BLs later on lol. 

hii im a bit late but wishing a very happy new year to everyone!! here's to good health and happiness always.
ps: and to many more of good bl releases this year

Ahh same to you ))) Yes, hope there's many more creative BLs this yr ;)

Saygo:

I remember seeing it on a list of Chinese bromances bl's on reddit but I just looked it up and it is not in fact a BL adaptation, my mistake. I totally would have believed it if it was haha. Under the skin is pretty good. I don't really watch modern c-dramas but i tend to like them when they are crime,thriller, detective or mystery stuff

At this point i'm never surprised if a Chinese show was based on a BL. I remember  watching shows like S.C.I and the Untamed before only to find out they were BLs later on lol. 

I watched Under the Skin I Recommend watching not A Bl but A really good Bromance

David:

I watched Under the Skin I Recommend watching not A Bl but A really good Bromance

I watched it already too. I second your recommendation. Be Reborn is also one to watch if you like Under the Skin.

Saygo:

I watched it already too. I second your recommendation. Be Reborn is also one to watch if you like Under the Skin.

yes I watched that as well I liked it A lot  i curranty looking for any Bromance or no romance mysteries/action dramas Blood of youth is really good so far 

I would like to join. :D

gingerboi1203:

hii im a bit late but wishing a very happy new year to everyone!! here's to good health and happiness always.
ps: and to many more of good bl releases this year

Right back to you!! :D