SS501_Kdramas:

I would like to join. :D

Welcome!!  Glad to have you with us :)

David:

yes I watched that as well I liked it A lot  i curranty looking for any Bromance or no romance mysteries/action dramas Blood of youth is really good so far 

I was contemplating whether to watch Blood of youth and heard good things about it . Thanks for the suggestion.

Hi! is this Club still active?

Rox:

Hi! is this Club still active?

Indeed it is!  Welcome to check it out :)

Plushpriestess:

Indeed it is!  Welcome to check it out :)

Then I'd like to join please!

TOMORROW CUTIE PIE 2 IS OUT . SO EXCITED

jenn:

Wait what? I didn't know there would be a second season. Is it supposed to be MaxNat's arc or something?

jenn:

I AM SO EXCITED TOO! BEEN COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS. :D

Cupcake:

Wait what? I didn't know there would be a second season. Is it supposed to be MaxNat's arc or something?

So the 2nd season that starts tomorrow is the continuation of Kuea and Lian’s story. It is 4 more episodes and it looks like it’ll include an actual wedding.

MaxNat will have their spin-off series Naughty Babe as well, but it doesn’t have an air date yet. 

Guys I cannot deal with My School President, every episode if making me smile so much my cheeks are starting to hurt ToT

LuvdaKDrama44:

So the 2nd season that starts tomorrow is the continuation of Kuea and Lian’s story. It is 4 more episodes and it looks like it’ll include an actual wedding.

MaxNat will have their spin-off series Naughty Babe as well, but it doesn’t have an air date yet. 

Yes yes yes!! I have been counting days! *happy dance* 

Want to start something fun... please join in :) 

How has my life changed since starting to watch K-Drama, BLs, and Asian Dramas in general:

• I think about and crave fried chicken, tteokbokki, Soju, bbq pork and kimchi at least half dozen times per day
  • literally invested in a new section in wardrobe to oversized sweatshirts and hoodies
  • almost always wear said hoodies and warm long sleeved comfort clothes at home now and too often out running errands
  • get random fluffy or spicy moments memory flashes - often during inconvenient times like during work meetings or while driving
  • CANNOT freely share my phone, laptop or search / watch history with anyone anymore. Especially family members
  • don't think I can actually date and sustain a relationship now unless there are at least forehead kisses, matching couples shoes / jewelry / pajamas involved anymore. ah - used to be a less cringy person in the past!
  • The other day while grocery shopping, my produce bag broke and an orange rolled down the floor and I was SHOCKED that my soulmate wasn't there to pick it up thus beginning our lifelong relationship  T_T

PS: I also spend way too much time thinking about two hot boys making out rather than worrying about my own love life (or lack thereof!) T_T

How has my life changed since starting to watch K-Drama, BLs, and Asian Dramas in general:

• Watching the dramas got me into K-Pop, so now my playlist is 99% K-Pop
  • Constantly craving Tteokbokki  and sticky rice with mango 
  • Now can easily recognize the difference between Korean, Japanese, Chinese and Thai language
  • When I hear someone talking in said languages I always have to look at the person half expecting they are as good looking as the idols and actors
  • I started learning Korean and can recognize a few words and phrases (hoping to learn more)
  • The fan service is a whole different level - Asian BL actors are so good with fan service I sometimes have a hard time telling whether they are in love irl or just amazing actors.
  • I find myself keeping up with updates on favorite kpop idols, actors and ships - which is something I have never actively done before.
  • I keep track of what I'm watching with the help of this website.

how my life has changed since i started watching asian dramas

•  a more open minded mindset towards pieces of media from a variety of countries, not just asian
  • fighting back serious urges to buy things like photobooks (i'll probably end up folding for the my beautiful man one) 
  • i think theres a lot of dramas/movies individually that have changed my opinions/the way i think about certain things
  • watching a lot more in general. i've always watched a lot of television but now i watch multiple airing shows at a time and keeping track of things that are upcoming
  • its allowed me to bond and make friends with a lot of people both on and offline
  • introduced me to some really good music