I also went with re-watching a favorite BL.   I watched an episode of Plus & Minus first and then couldn't resist re-watching the whole series of Cherry Blossoms After Winter!  They are so cute together!  I've also read the entire Webtoon before I watched the BL series so I know it's just a tame version of the story, but I love it!

Happy New years ♡♡

Neith03:

Happy New Year everyone - wish you all a year full of joy, good health and success.  May we have even more fun watching and discussing all our beloved and not so beloved shows in the upcoming year :)

Year end question - would you rather party or watch your favourite BL to ring in the new year?  If it's the BL, which one are you watching??

I have dinner with friends tonight (it's 4 PM where I live) but already re-watching My School President instead of getting ready lol 

Happy New Year!

This year I had a small party with my mom wherein we made food and watched movies but after that I watched ep 4 & 5 of Director Who Buys Me Dinner so I guesses I would do both lol

Mozhgan Elahi:

Hiii. I would love to join :) and also happyyyy NEW YEAR

Welcomeeee and HNY!

Mozhgan Elahi:

Hiii. I would love to join :) and also happyyyy NEW YEAR

Warm New Year's welcome to you!!  Happy to have more friendly faces who love BL!!

It's been such a lovely time sharing the BL adventure with you all!  Thanks for being a great addition to the fun side of things in my life :)  I look forward to many, MANY more wild BL delights!!  Cheers!! <3

Love BL. Would love to join!!

onyourmark7:

Love BL. Would love to join!!

Welcome to you!  Nice to have you along on the BL journey! :)

Hello, I'd like to join please!

crabbypatties:

Hello, I'd like to join please!

Welcome ♡♡

Maymaybaby:

Welcome ♡♡

HIIII, may.....maybe lol

Happy new year guys sorry was not able to contact from so long hope you have not forgotten me !!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 

Warm welcome to all the new members! 

Welcome new year - bring us lots and lots of joy and prosperity and likes of KP, CMS, OFC, LITA and lot less of the likes of Checkout and Fahlanruk please and thank you! Amen. 

So many of you guys are like me and managed to enjoy both festivities and your favourite BLs over the holidays. Now only if I could also add regular workouts and sleep to this mix - my life would have been perfect!