crabbypatties:

Hehehe I hope you like it :D

I've started it and so far so good ^^

i_knoww123:

looking for dramas where the male gets tape mouth/gagged, any recom?

In Kinnporsche one of the guys from the main couple gets kidnapped. One of the guys from the second couple gets kidnapped as well

Not Me - I believe all of them are gagged at one point or another. 

Love in the Air - Again, I believe one of the guys from each couple was tied up and gagged. 

If its okay i would love to join

Crazy BL Fan 4 life:

If its okay i would love to join

All are welcome!

Just by posting in this thread, you're a member.  There is also a lively Discord group if you're interested, which can be found here:  https://discord.gg/xqDSP5AV

Fàilte!

Hey. I would love to join this club.  Add me too.

I CAN'T be the only one in love with that episode from MSP.

TinnGun were sooo adorable! And Tinn's flirting? I don't know how Gun held out for so long, I would've melted into a puddle

Cupcake:

I CAN'T be the only one in love with that episode from MSP.

TinnGun were sooo adorable! And Tinn's flirting? I don't know how Gun held out for so long, I would've melted into a puddle

BRO I CAN'T DEAL WITH ALL THE CUTENESS

THEY'RE SERIOUSLY GONNA KILL ME ONE DAY

Hi! I would like to join<3

Karina Zhan:

Welcome to the club!!

Hey to all the newly joined in the past few days!!  It's great to see so many new folks join in!! :)

Karina Zhan:

Welcome!

mj_babec358 Cult Member:

BRO I CAN'T DEAL WITH ALL THE CUTENESS

THEY'RE SERIOUSLY GONNA KILL ME ONE DAY

Not to be overly dramatic but MSP is the only show keeping me going right now. I’ve been disappointed by both Cutie Pie 2 and Between Us - let’s see if the hot swimmer boys turn thing around today or not. 

I Will Knock You and The New Employee have also been meh-ish. So THANK YOU TinnGun for being just ridiculously cute and fluffy and keeping me alive. Also can we take a moment to appreciate the entire cast?? Like everyone including our MVP Thiu has been delivering!!

Neith03:

Not to be overly dramatic but MSP is the only show keeping me going right now. I’ve been disappointed by both Cutie Pie 2 and Between Us - let’s see if the hot swimmer boys turn thing around today or not. 

I Will Knock You and The New Employee have also been meh-ish. So THANK YOU TinnGun for being just ridiculously cute and fluffy and keeping me alive. Also can we take a moment to appreciate the entire cast?? Like everyone including our MVP Thiu has been delivering!!

Right?! I expected a lot more from the 3 year wait for Between Us but it's still a 9/10 for me ngl

MSP is so easily taking the place as my new #1 comfort drama (sorry bad buddy)

Still didn't start IWKY but I'm planning to this week, is it good? And TNE is pretty cute so far, love the friendship between seunghyun and jiyeon!

mj_babec358 Cult Member:

Right?! I expected a lot more from the 3 year wait for Between Us but it's still a 9/10 for me

ngl

MSP is so easily taking the place as my new #1 comfort drama (sorry bad buddy)

Still didn't start IWKY but I'm planning to this week, is it good? And TNE is pretty cute so far, love the friendship between seunghyun and jiyeon!

Neith03:

I Will Knock You and The New Employee have also been meh-ish. So THANK YOU TinnGun for being just ridiculously cute and fluffy and keeping me alive. Also can we take a moment to appreciate the entire cast?? Like everyone including our MVP Thiu has been delivering!!

Honestly nothing beats MSP right now. In fact it's giving me those nostalgic feels. I am not even comparing but may be it's because of those small small moments I am reminded of BB. And yup MSP is my comfort place right now.

About between us it's good. They finally are boyfriends and I am so glad that they finally confessed. It's like 8.5/10. IWKY I am in episode 6, this ones more of comedy and silly romance. It's a 7/10 for me. Cutiepie 2 you I am watching just for the sake of watching but anyway I love Nuea and Syn. 

And also I recently started a Japanese bl Candy Colour Paradox. This one is good too. TNE haven't tried that yet. I think I found my next stop - TNE.