Cupcake:

I CAN'T be the only one in love with that episode from MSP.

TinnGun were sooo adorable! And Tinn's flirting? I don't know how Gun held out for so long, I would've melted into a puddle

Why are they are so Sodium Radium Potassium! 

Honestly their cuteness is blinding. 

mj_babec358 Cult Member:
Still didn't start IWKY but I'm planning to this week, is it good? And TNE is pretty cute so far, love the friendship between seunghyun and jiyeon!

It's cute and worth a binge watch but I think what made it meh-ish for me is that 10/12 ep and we still have a very undecisive half of the ML  - not much progression. So we probably would end up waiting until the very last min.

I just wish I watched it all in one go rather than while it was being aired because that's what makes it feel draggy for me. Hope that makes sense lol 

Aaku_14:
And also I recently started a Japanese bl Candy Colour Paradox

Oh I wanted to watch this one actually - should I wait until it's fully aired or worth the week to week wait?

Aaku_14:

Why are they are so Sodium Radium Potassium! 

Honestly their cuteness is blinding. 

OMG that scene actually made me scream a silent  "AAAAAAAAAAAA" (people were sleeping in the house)  - the cuteness overload!!

Neith03:
Oh I wanted to watch this one actually - should I wait until it's fully aired or worth the week to week wait?

it's really cute!! it gets better as the episodes go on but that makes the week wait VERY long so i'd say wait until its so you won't have to suffer

Neith03:

It's cute and worth a binge watch but I think what made it meh-ish for me is that 10/12 ep and we still have a very undecisive half of the ML  - not much progression. So we probably would end up waiting until the very last min.

I just wish I watched it all in one go rather than while it was being aired because that's what makes it feel draggy for me. Hope that makes sense lol 

hmmm okay, i'll wait until it's all aired so i can binge it

thanks!

Neith03:

It's good and I honestly am loving it more and more every other episode. The wait feels so long but it's also kind of worth it. But if you don't wanna suffer then I suggest waiting till it completes.

Neith03:
OMG that scene actually made me scream a silent  "AAAAAAAAAAAA" (people were sleeping in the house)  - the cuteness overload!

I feel you. In fact I had gone on a one night stay with my friends and I couldn't control myself. I was losing it and my friends were like 'there she goes again drowning in her BL world'. 

I was not ready for Ep 7 of Never Let Me Go. I had to go back and watch it over again. 

LuvdaKDrama44:

Here are some recs it doesn’t seem like you’ve watched:

About Youth
I Will Knock you (Currently airing so not all epis out)
DNA Says Love You
Takara-Kim to Amigi-kun
Triage

I have added I Will Knock You and Triage. I have watched the others and enjoyed them, esp. About Youth.

RomanticRosebud_BL:

My School President is such a gem!  Anyone who isn't watching, please watch. You won't regret it.

Next on my to-watch list. I just finished I Told Sunset About You and I Promised You the Moon so I was looking for my next series. BTW, these two shows were phenomenal. Just 5 episodes each, but so well-acted. They're not new, but Viki just released I Told the Sunset About You so it was new to me. They haven't released part 2 (IPYM), but I found it on Bilibili. 

More of a coming of age story than your typical BL. ITSAY is set in Phuket, so the scenery was just gorgeous. Lots of raw emotions and subtle micro-expressions, so different from Thai lakorn. Highly recommended. 

angeliviki2022:

Next on my to-watch list. I just finished I Told Sunset About You and I Promised You the Moon so I was looking for my next series. BTW, these two shows were phenomenal. Just 5 episodes each, but so well-acted. They're not new, but Viki just released I Told the Sunset About You so it was new to me. They haven't released part 2 (IPYM), but I found it on Bilibili. 

More of a coming of age story than your typical BL. ITSAY is set in Phuket, so the scenery was just gorgeous. Lots of raw emotions and subtle micro-expressions, so different from Thai lakorn. Highly recommended. 

IT IS MY FUCKING FAV BL!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND THEY WERE ABLE TO PORTRAY THE EMOTIONS SO WELL

SS501_Kdramas:

I was not ready for Ep 7 of Never Let Me Go. I had to go back and watch it over again. 

Same I wasn't ready either.

angeliviki2022:
I have added I Will Knock You and Triage. I have watched the others and enjoyed them, esp. About Youth.

Triage is so good mahn. It's intriguing.

I have been listening to the OST for My School President non-stop

Aaku_14:

Same I wasn't ready either.

Triage is so good mahn. It's intriguing.

I knoooow I absolutely adored it.

Same. All the osts are so good.