angeliviki2022:

You should have ignored Bad Romance instead, which is what I did.

Ah got it! I'll put them on my HIGH PRIORITY list. :-)

RiqueXinw:

Yes still watch the series. Bad Romance is.........how can I say this in a respectful manner............lets just pretend it doesn't exist.

Haha, gotcha! 

RiqueXinw:

Hey don't watch my long post I just talk way too damn much lol

I love this series so much. I swear every series with the leads I find so much chemistry and romance between the two.

Same!

Omg u like SIMM too? Yayyy that makes me happy :)

American Fan:

I really need to start a rewatch of Oxygen.

Fr tho same here 

Oxygen is def worth a rewatch just for SoloGui scenes 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Fr tho same here 

Oxygen is def worth a rewatch just for SoloGui scenes 

I hardly remember anything! So it should be a good watch. Did you finish SE?

So... I watched Kiseki Chapter 2 Ep3 last night and I'm still laughing about it. The whiplash I received from that show is crazy. How did it go from a Japan travel infomercial to soft core p*** with zero warning ??? This one is going into the dropped tab lol

axdxex:

So... I watched Kiseki Chapter 2 Ep3 last night and I'm still laughing about it. The whiplash I received from that show is crazy. How did it go from a Japan travel infomercial to soft core p*** with zero warning ??? This one is going into the dropped tab lol

Pretty much what I said in my review of this episode on my feed.

axdxex:

Oh really, let me just go check this out for research purposes of course. Let me sacrifice myself and watch so you don't have to. Kindness is a virtue :)

RiqueXinw:
Kindness is a virtue :)

You've got it down pretty good by now. :-)

Chun Mo Rionnag:

Pretty much what I said in my review of this episode on my feed.

lol I'm seriously still laughing about it

RiqueXinw:

Oh really, let me just go check this out for research purposes of course. Let me sacrifice myself and watch so you don't have to. Kindness is a virtue :)

Oh don't worry I watched the whole episode, I just don't know where it could go from here after THAT, but I won't stop you! lol

axdxex:

I plan to watch it after it's done airing which won't be too long from now, unless I hear totally bad talk about it. I might let it wait.

American Fan:

I plan to watch it after it's done airing which won't be too long from now, unless I hear totally bad talk about it. I might let it wait.

Can I be honest. It's bad. The dialogue is horrible. The acting is... There's no story. I was honestly only watching as a filler show and for the pretty Japan scenery and food-- and then bam out of nowhere, unsolicited --- yep 

Part of me is curious as to where the train wreck will go, but the other part of me knows I'm wasting my time, idk what side will win lol

axdxex:

Can I be honest. It's bad. The dialogue is horrible. The acting is... There's no story. I was honestly only watching as a filler show and for the pretty Japan scenery and food-- and then bam out of nowhere, unsolicited --- yep 

Part of me is curious as to where the train wreck will go, but the other part of me knows I'm wasting my time, idk what side will win lol

I'm curious now, but I'll wait for RiqueXinw's report back. Sometimes train wrecks are hard to ignore.

American Fan:
Sometimes train wrecks are hard to ignore.

Yep, sometimes I'm a sucker for train wrecks.

American Fan:

I hardly remember anything! So it should be a good watch. Did you finish SE?

I remember most of it so I’m gonna watch it once I’ve forgotten some scenes 

No I’m currently on ep 3 and I’m enjoying it! I can’t wait to see when things start getting more chaotic ;)

axdxex:

I started the first ep to see what ur talking about and the overacting is killing me lmao 

I kinda regret starting it but now that I have I can’t stop coz no matter how much I want to I just CAN’T drop a drama TT