Magnoliee:
I think I'm having trouble deciding what to watch next because I'm worried I might not like it. But it's important to me that there is a good drama (book etc. ) that I can come back to and watch when I've had a bad day. I think, I'm just worrying too much, lol.

If you happen to pick a dud, it's only a click away from disappearing. And another click to try a new drama. Simple! 

You make the rules :-)

American Fan:

Really? I've been eyeing this series but wasn't sure about it yet. Still working my way, slowly, to finishing Winter Begonia, another bromance. I'm only 24 of 49 eps. in. I don't really have the attention span for long ones, but I can't resist the stories.  :-(

The stories are really good, aren't they? I loved the story of The Untamed and I love the one from Word of Honor. I haven't seen Winter Begonia (yet?) but those are a lot of episodes. It depends for me if I get caught in the plot, whether I watch something till the end, especially C-dramas. I think you can give Word of Honor a try, see if you like it by the first 4 episodes and if not, then it's fine. There are plenty of other bromances to watch, such as The Spirealm. I've been wanting to watch this one for a while now but won't go into it until I finish Word of Honor.

Emma:
I loved the story of The Untamed

I did too. It really kept my interest at a high level throughout, but I did have to skip the worst of the graphic scenes.  I didn't think I would like it as much as I did, so I put it off for years!

Day 26  April Challenge - BL drama that made you cry buckets

I can't think of a drama that made me cry that much or much at all. Except I DID just post about UNKNOWN giving me almost tears in the first few minutes of the first ep. 

Maybe one will pop into my mind later.

American Fan:

I did too. It really kept my interest at a high level throughout, but I did have to skip the worst of the graphic scenes.  I didn't think I would like it as much as I did, so I put it off for years!

I went into dramas and BL in March 2022 and until now I've seen all the dramas and movies on my profile.. The Untamed was watched so fast, with a break in the middle. It's one of my faves of all time and will remain so for a long time. I even said on my profile if someone knows a series better than The Untamed then they should tell me about it because I'll definitely watch haha

April BL Drama Challenge

Day 26 - BL Drama the made you cry buckets

I'm a sympathy crier. I don't think it's that hard to make me tear up-- but 'Until We Meet Again' went above an beyond. When I tell you guys I was bawling my eyes out. I even made notes on this because this show wrecked me. Don't read if you haven't watched this!!!

EP12. Pharm meeting Deans grandmother, Ahn ;;

EP16. The scene with Korn's siblings, and how Korn picked Pharm's name ;;

EP17.  The wake scene!

Magnoliee:
Okay, I need a BL drama that makes me cry!
I am waiting for recommendations and eat imaginary popcorn.

Day 26 Challenge: BL drama that made you cry buckets 

Word of Honor  broke my little heart so I posted on the WOH subreddit and someone there was kind enough to ask if I had watch episode 37, which I hadn't. They sent me the link. It partially knitted my heart together. So thankful for the BL community.

American Fan:
Still working my way, slowly, to finishing Winter Begonia, another bromance. I'm only 24 of 49 eps.

Would you recommend it?

Day 26 Challenge: BL drama that made you cry buckets 

Vietnamese BL so it's not on mdl  it's called "Love Bill"  it's on the youtube account o2 production it was AMAZING ! Truly recommend it!

Emma:
I even said on my profile if someone knows a series better than The Untamed then they should tell me about it because I'll definitely watch haha

That's a fairly tall order to fill. :-)  

One series that had me going fast to the end is HIStory 3: Trapped. It's one of my top favs along with Love In The Air and Not Me. They have action in common, but not fantasy. I'm not suggesting they are better than The Untamed, but I found them equally entertaining.

angeliviki2022:

Would you recommend it?

Yes, I actually would even though I'm not close to done. There's something about it that's very different and compelling. Like I want to keep going to see what happens cuz it's unpredictable, and I love that. The MLs are such a contrast, which I also love, and there are plenty of other strong characters that hold my interest as well. The time period in history isn't my favorite, but everything else makes up for that.

@p43425

Not long ago you gave me a short list of recs from my PTW & Dropped lists. I've been working my way through them and wanted to mention  that DMD Friendship Reality has really sparked my interest. EP 1 is done and I found it both exciting and interesting. I like certain types of reality shows when they are done well and this one is. So thanks for the encouragement. ** Thumbs up!**

solana:

Have you guys seen the trailer for Pit Babe 2? They released it just a few minutes ago. 

We also got PingNut in historical series and PoohPavel in thriller series!! 

Omggg so excited to see my beloved Nut :D

Omg I miss watching BLs so much TT

I've been studying and stress-eating non-stop for the past few days and it's getting exhausting 

I just have to hold on till Friday, and then after that I'm just gonna binge a WHOLE bunch of BL to satisfy my BL-thirst lmao

Alr, I'll do this quick before going to bed 

Day 25 of April Challenge: Worst Ending (not in a bad or negative way)

Day 26 of April Challenge: BL Drama that Made You Cry Buckets

For both of these, I'd say The Shipper

It was one of the best drama I've watched but also a drama that broke my heart

Despite making me cry a whole damn river, I loved it so much, the characters, friendships and the OST too

Everything was amazing 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I've been studying and stress-eating non-stop for the past few days and it's getting exhausting 

Good luck! I'm assuming you have exams?