Day 7: Series with the most heart breaking ending

I don't really watch a lot of sad series if I can help it cuz I cry very easily, so I tend to avoid such dramas

But I think the drama that was most heart breaking for me was probably The Shipper, not just becuz of the ending but cuz it was so unexpected

I basically watched the trailer when I randomly found the drama, and it seemed like a really funny and cute story which was what I was looking for at the time, so I decided to start watching 

The first half of the series was great, hilarious and sweet...but then the plot twist and the aftermath of it had me crying buckets til the end (as I said, I cry easily) so yeah 

p43425:
I've been wondering how they will deal with the name issue, i.e

The official spelling of the names are : Half & Kongthap, but I think we should look at it differently. Half is a Thai nickname, so he has a real name that has yet to be revealed to us. We see in this episode that the teacher mixes up their assignments because they either have the same name or a very similar one, and Half tells Kongthap that their name is cool. Also, maybe Kongthap is ML nickname, but Half's real name?

My Love Mix-Up ep1

I think we're off to a good start. There wasn't that much comedy on Gemini's side, but omg is he good. That "gosh he's so smitten with me" took me out! The way I screamed!!! Fourth was adorable cutie patootie as Atom, I love Fourth ;; I'm looking forward to Atom's and Mudmee's friendship because it's honestly my favorite relationship in this story <3

If I'm being honest, IDK how I feel about the music in this show, I feel like it's jolting me around, and edited into scenes that maybe didn't need so much noise? Like that rooftop scene at the end...  It's probably just me lol

axdxex:
The official spelling of the names are : Half & Kongthap, but

(For some reason, the spoiler isn't showing so I can't quote the whole thing) 

Ur theory about Kongthap being the ML's nickname and Half's real name is smart 

But why doesn't Atom know Half's real name if they're so close? 

Maybe it's the other way around and Kongthap's real name or nickname is Half, but most people don't know that?

I have no idea lol

SPOILER ALERT (Including people who have watched ep 1)

WAIT. I just realised smth...basically, I rewatched the trailer after watching ep 1 and u know that scene where Atom tells the girl (forgot her name lol) that he likes who she likes and she says she'll help him? If she likes Half, does that mean she thinks Atom likes Half and she helps Atom win over Half and not Kongthap, but Atom was actually talking about Kongthap???

RiqueXinw:
I have some updates to share:

As always, thanks. Given the recent changes at Wabi Sabi, I'm glad to see that "Fourever You Project" is still alive 'n kickin'. This is one I'm looking forward to.

axdxex:
the teacher mixes up their assignments

Hmm, that's a good point, as teachers generally use the correct names, not the nicknames. But surely students would be writing the nicknames on the erasers, right?  We shall see ...

As to your comment in the next paragraph, me too!  I loved Hashimoto and Aida in the Japanese original.

axdxex:

At 25:00, in Akasaka  Ep8

is anyone else a little in love with Asami, or is it just me lmao

Me!!

axdxex:

At 25:00, in Akasaka  Ep8

is anyone else a little in love with Asami, or is it just me lmao

Me, for sure.

RiqueXinw:
know that I have the movie to watch but I cannot for the life of me remember if I had watched season 2. Like I vaguely remember some scenes,

I *think* what you describe is in S2, but then I haven't rewatched this series so my memory is rusty. Someone else can prob answer more correctly than me.

RiqueXinw:
Anyways, please do give me the bat signal when there seems to be some affection like the Thai version of Cherry Magic.

Absolutely

OnyxTheHedgehog:
This is my first GemFourth drama (MSP is still on my PTW atm) and I love them already XD

I actually don't have GemFourth on my BL cp radar, but I do like the storyline a lot. Plus it's an early BL watch for me, so it's sentimental. I do like the ML cp in this series so far.

RiqueXinw:
I hope we are all doing well this fine day

I'm in the desert this fine day/week+ and I have to say it's hot, hot, HOT!! 

As in 111 F hot. (43 C)     :-(

Thoughts on Two Worlds? I’m thinking of starting it.

I have arrived at the last episode of To Be Continued and let me just say, the incoming review will be long and very unfiltered at times, but I didn't say it was bad. hehe

June BL Challenge

Day 7: A series with the most heartbreaking ending?

History 3 Make our Days Count 

Also, the fact that Addicted didn't get a proper ending with the whole censorship thing was just cruel

axdxex:

Thoughts on Two Worlds? I’m thinking of starting it.

I watched it and it wasn't what I expected. The story had a weird line, I didn't understand much of the plot and for me the NC scenes where too much. I must say MaxNat acting skills have improved a lot, yet it wasn't the best series I watched this year.

American Fan:

My Love Mix-Up! EP 1

Fourth is sooo funny and has great expressions! 

Good start to this series! Quite a bit of content is true to the original, but also enough changes in a good way that make this a fun and cute watch.  

I have a feeling I may like this version over the J-drama original as I'm not a fan of Japanese style of drama productions much.

I also liked it very much! I love Fot's facial expressions, he's so cute! I noticed how much they both have grown up since MSP

Day 7: A series with the most heartbreaking ending?

I second everyone saying History 3 Make our Days Count. It's okay eating a meal without salt TT