Bokura no Micro na Shuumatsu

I like this one; gave it 10 stars.

Updates (Source - X (Twitter):

https://t.co/5eQ5ZqsfdJ

RiqueXinw:
History 3 Trapped - their kiss in the hospital room

Yesss, how could I forget this one? I LOVED THIS SCENE

RiqueXinw:
P.S - Re: We Are series tomorrow episode- A little birdie told me that we are in for a pool/wet kiss or cute scene. How true this is, well we will have to wait and find out.

U weren't wrong ;)

Day 12 of June Challenge: An unpopular series that you love

Minato Shouji Coin Laundry (S1 & S2): I absolutely adored this series, especially since it was my first JBL so I didn't have any expectations as I started it, but I've heard a lot of viewers didn't like it cuz of Minato's hesitance and the EXTREMELY slow burn in both seasons lol

But I genuinely enjoyed this drama a lot, including both the main and side couples, and gave it a 10 after bingeing both seasons in just a few days lol

Another one I was gonna say which has already been mentioned was My Only 12%

Gave this one a 10 as well, an absolute gem of a series honestly

I'm glad lots of people on this forum also enjoyed it, but can I ask why so many people don't like Earth? 

We Are ep 11

THAT CLIFFHANGER IS ILLEGAL, NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 7 YEARS FOR THE NEXT EP TT

Anyways, this ep was just completely fluff and I LOVED it :D

I honestly lost count of how many kiss scenes we got, gave me butterflies in my stomach throughout the whole ep lmao

And TanFang's scenes were SO cuteee, Fang getting all shy after that spaghetti kiss was literally me XD

Looks like we'll be having some progress with ChainPun next ep ;) 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
can I ask why so many people don't like Earth? 

Although I adore both "Until We Meet Again" and "Love By Chance", I have to admit that I didn't particularly like Earth in either (as Intouch and Tar respectively). Part of the reason is that these are both ultra-distressed characters, which Earth is good at, but it's not particularly pleasant. So in other words, part of it is the nature of those roles. But even at other times (e.g. the more pleasant scenes with Korn), he can be whiny and just a bit too (irritatingly) perky. "My Only 12%" totally changed my opinion about him, mainly because it was the right role for him - and of course, he also benefited from being together with Santa and their amazing chemistry.

By the way, I also love "Minato" (both series)!

We Are - Episode 11

NO NO NO NO

They cannot leave it right there. This cliffhanger is diabolical. I am going to need more than 16 episodes of Phum and Peem. OMG, the kisses were everything. At this point they are married and I cannot be convinced otherwise. That pool scene did things to me and to make it worse that kiss scene in the art studio with Phum saying, "Your heart could tremble".  Well mine did more than that; it experienced a magnitude 10 earthquake. Lets even talk about TanFang's NC scene; it was relatively innocent yet still they had me feeling some type of way. I have never felt so single watching one damn episode.

I need the next episode, IMMEDIATELY

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Looks like we'll be having some progress with ChainPun next ep ;) 

I would seem they are planning on staying away from the original plot in the book and I am here for it.

P.S

I am 544 pages into Advance Bravely the novel. I understand why China would not allow it to be uncensored because these NC scenes are sinful. I am not even halfway through and I am loving every bit of it. I am so grateful to the group of people who translated this gem into English. I am definitely diving right into all the other novels that had to be made into Bromance (injustice). I am planning on reading Addicted the Heroin since the Thai remake is releasing soon so that I can have a better experience watching to see how well they adapted it. 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I'm glad lots of people on this forum also enjoyed it, but can I ask why so many people don't like Earth? 

It is his characters I don't like. They are often times annoying and irritating in their mannerisms. I am one of those fans who did not like My Only 12%. It was partly because of this but not substantially because of it, but I see why persons loved the series because it really is a good story frame.

p43425:
Although I adore both "Until We Meet Again" and "Love By Chance", I have to admit that I didn't particularly like Earth in either (as Intouch and Tar respectively). Part of the reason is that these are both ultra-distressed characters, which Earth is good at, but it's not particularly pleasant. So in other words, part of it is the nature of those roles. But even at other times (e.g. the more pleasant scenes with Korn), he can be whiny and just a bit too (irritatingly) perky. "My Only 12%" totally changed my opinion about him, mainly because it was the right role for him - and of course, he also benefited from being together with Santa and their amazing chemistry.

Oh yeah, I hated his character in Love By Chance, although I actually hated most of the characters and stories in the series, but I thought him as Intouch was cute (but ofc heart breaking backstory)

But I agree, his best character/role was def See-Eiw, especially cuz of his undeniable chemistry with Santa lol

p43425:
By the way, I also love "Minato" (both series)!

Yayyy

What was ur overall rating?

RiqueXinw:
I would seem they are planning on staying away from the original plot in the book and I am here for it.

What was the original plot?

RiqueXinw:
NO NO NO NO

Haha never seen a series get this kind of reaction out of u lol

Usually ur a bit more...composed, I guess? Or maybe it's just me lmao

RiqueXinw:

It is his characters I don't like. They are often times annoying and irritating in their mannerisms. I am one of those fans who did not like My Only 12%. It was partly because of this but not substantially because of it, but I see why persons loved the series because it really is a good story frame.

Oh ok, it seemed like everyone didn't like the actor himself but it's just the characters doing him injustice, huh? 

I can understand why some may not have enjoyed the series as much, but it's one of my personal favourites <3

OnyxTheHedgehog:
What was ur overall rating?

I rated both "Minato" series 10 stars - but I give lots of 10's, so this probably understates how much I love it.

Day 12 - An Unpopular Series You Love

For this challenge I'm going to pick 'City of Stars'.  idk if LOVE is the right word but I did enjoy it, it was a really fun watch.

This show has a plot that screams “we took this from a fanfic.” It’s rampant with  BL tropes and Celebrity Romance tropes, a la my neighbor is a famous actor. The dialogue is sometimes choppy and everything is always conveniently solved. That being said, it's super cute, has loadsss of kisses, and flaunts the greenest green flag to ever green as a male lead. Fueang is just a lovely human being and better than the rest of us lol

I'm also a little in love with Job because why is this man so hot

p43425:

June Challenge Day 12 - An unpopular series you love?
The recent "1000 Years Old" (Gaga).  I also didn't like it at first, perhaps because I was expecting a more serious vampire series, so I can understand the negative reviews, but by about the third or fourth episode I totally fell in love with it. It's goofy and low-budget, but if one doesn't take it too seriously, it's sweet, adorably cute and quite funny at times, with weird but very endearing characters.

omg I love that you picked this-- I'm currently on ep9 and I've been having great time. Not everything has to be a masterpiece, sometimes it just has to be quirky and funny and warm.

axdxex:
Not everything has to be a masterpiece, sometimes it just has to be quirky and funny and warm.

Well said. It's definitely quirky (in a sweet way).