Guess what made BBC news:

RiqueXinw:
Guess what made BBC news:

How To Make Millions Before Gramma Dies

Interesting! And it stars Billkin from ITSAY & IPYTM

RiqueXinw:
I have seen the social media posts about it and I have been rather intrigued by what I have seen. Your comments might just have made it my first binge coming from my break from binge watching. It is time for me to get back out there lol.

(re: "25-ji Akasaka de") Although most reviews seem quite positive, I was just lukewarm on it. There are some good things about it, but I didn't invest in either of the protagonists and even found Shirasaki rather timesome at times. Also, I wished there was more of Yamase, who was not only a sex bomb but could've been an interesting character if there had been more of him. Finally, I didn't like certain aspects of the production and editing, especially the abrupt episode endings.

That being said, most people seem enthusiastic about the series, so maybe it's just me.

p43425:

It's not BL, but fans of Billkin Putthipong (from the masterpiece BLs "I Told Sunset About You" and "I Promised You The Moon") might be interested in the new hit Thai movie "How to Make Millions Before Grandma Dies". Here's a Youtube trailer. I don't yet know where (or when) to watch it, other than Thai cinemas, but it has great reviews and even made it to a feature article on BBC News!

Oh, @Rique, tsk tsk, you're so behind. I already posted this  (with the BBC link) 12 days ago! (Or should I sulk that no one listens to me ...)

FortPeatForever:

I am so sad Only Boo is ending today :( I am gonna miss them tons. <3

I am experiencing a complex mix of emotions at the moment.SeaKeen has secured a well-deserved spot as an all-time favorite OTP. I am utterly obsessed with their adorableness and look forward to their next project together.  Sea must be protected at all costs. Love  For the iconic Sea Dance.

p43425:
e "How to Make Millions Before Grandma Dies"

This title sounds like it can wreck my whole existence; anything having to do with Granny using my card tonight

p43425:
Oh, @Rique, tsk tsk, you're so behind. I already posted this  (with the BBC link) 12 days ago! (Or should I sulk that no one listens to me ...)

Oops. Well this is awkward. Of course we listen to you. I just happened to over look your post in this particular instance. It is an exception and certainly not a habit. 

American Fan:
ONLY BOO!  Final EP

So it seems I will have to work in this order:

1. City of Love
  2. 25-ji Akasaka de
  3. Only Boo

Baring any unforeseen work, I can finish these in less than a week (inner voice - you're very optimistic, remember you have the people's work to do) *side-eye*

RiqueXinw:

So it seems I will have to work in this order:

1. City of Love
  2. 25-ji Akasaka de
  3. Only Boo

Baring any unforeseen work, I can finish these in less than a week (inner voice - you're very optimistic, remember you have the people's work to do) *side-eye*

You are optimistic!

I might start 25 Ji, Akasaka de soon. I don't see City of Love listed on MDL. 

American Fan:
I don't see City of Love listed on MDL. 

Was this supposed to be "City of Stars" ?

✨ Day 23 -See you at the met- Showcase an iconic wardrobe

The right answer is Talay from Vice Versa. His outfits matching the colors from each episode was iconic.

American Fan:
You are optimistic!

Believe!

American Fan:
Wait, no, I like being single and fancy-freeeeee!

Right on!

p43425:
Was this supposed to be "City of Stars" ?

Yup that is it. My mistake. I must be slipping lol.

babi:

I'm just checking in to see if you were able to see my comment about how to quote specific phrases on a post instead of the whole thing

Simi_Tutu:

I'm just checking in to see if you were able to see my comment about how to quote specific phrases on a post instead of the whole thing

I did! Sorry I didn't reply, I forgot and then I couldn't find it but thanks for helping me ❤️

Is it bad that I am ready to get to Sky's part of the story and Rain makes me a little irritated like a little brother? LITA is oddly addicting regardless. I think it's the fast driving. I can pretend it's Fast and Furious but with BL.

Edit to add though that he won cute vs irritating points at the porridge shop. And the rest of the episode basically won me over.

But I also giggle every time Rain is in the rain... Sometimes I wonder if I'm actually as old as my birth certificate says.