Looking forward to Hidamari ga Kikoeru today. It's going to release on Gagaoolala internationally. I'll wait to watch it though, I'll get a subscription after week 8 or so. Last week I watched the movie and it was so good. I even started reading the manga.

RiqueXinw:
Call It What You Want - Season 1

I'll be interested to hear your notes - but from the MDL description, I don't think this series is for me. I prefer to remain in my happy BL fantasy world.

Emrys:
Looking forward to Hidamari ga Kikoeru today. It's going to release on Gagaoolala

This, on the other hand, is definitely something for me. Can't wait.

Once you have Gagaoolala, I think you will be glad to have it, especially if you like JBLs, as Gaga often has exclusives on JBLs.

Day 26- Did I step in poo, The worst Ex? 

Oh that is easy it is 100% Gun (Sky's ex from LITA). I hate him so much.

axdxex:
I do not think Shirasaki's personality shifted because he was in love. His personality shifted because :

1) He left the ideal world of college and entered the real world, and found out things didn't work as he expected, he couldn't land jobs as an actor (it's been years), he was serving tables, he was disillusioned, and he lost confidence in his craft and as person (there's something about finishing college and not being able to find a job that is really sad and depressing) 

2) When Shirasaki and Hayama where in college, Shirasaki saw him as an equal, that's why he could voice his thoughts, but now he sees him as someone who has accomplished much more than he has, and he therefore feels unworthy.

This was my assessment as well. You eloquently wrote it so I won't add more.

RiqueXinw:
This Vietnamese BL short film was a very nice watch for me a couple minutes ago so I thought I would share.

Heartwarming. Thanks for sharing.

FortPeatForever:
I will choose UWMA

Enjoy all the desserts Pharm makes 

RiqueXinw:

I am not getting them again *crying emoji*

You & me both :-(

Emrys:
Looking forward to Hidamari ga Kikoeru today.

Excited for this one too! I'm hoping it has more continuation or completion after Silhouette of Your Voice, which felt too open or incomplete to me, if I remember it right. But that's what J-dramas do...dang it.

FortPeatForever:

He's got my vote too!!

FortPeatForever:

Third'ing this one.

I remembered it's 

WE ARE WEDNESDAY!!

Day 26- Did I step in poo, The worst Ex?  There are so many to choose from. Today's winner is Uea's ex from Bed Friend. Runner-up is Knock's ex, Plern Pleng, from Together with Me

Is he an ex? Yes. Is he still an ex? Not really. Should he be an ex? Absolutely

Only the end of the world is a worthy occasion to forgive him.

Ritsu from Bokura no Micro na Shuumatsu.

angeliviki2022:

Enjoy all the desserts Pharm makes 

Lol they all did look so good tho fr <3

:) I got FirstKhao's done <3