FortPeatForever:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8rhaEJNSnO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link I am so freaking happy for BothNewyear <3

What a beautiful photo! Congrats to the both of them! ❤️

American Fan:

What a beautiful photo! Congrats to the both of them! ❤️

??❤️❤️

RiqueXinw:
I love this. Look at my Joong. 

P.S I have not seen my Nong (Thai meaning and not the English meaning) in a bit; I am guessing school is keeping her away. Well sending energy and focus to you while you battle your way through school work.

Thx Hia <3 

Yeah, I've had quite a bit on my plate the past few days butit's finally starting to die down a bit so I can come online more often now

Although I have ofc been keeping up with the dramas lol  (I am DED XD after watching Love Sea)

American Fan:
You guessed it! Onyx is busy these days, but she did finish Only Boo!

I'm back now XD

To all newcomers, welcome!! I'm Onyx XD

This notification thing is so annoying TT

I can't keep up with all the messages

Atp, I've just given up on replying to them lmao

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Atp, I've just given up on replying to them lmao

I have to say it is quite annoying- once again I had to unsubscribe and resubscribe in order to get my notifications today

Haven't done the June challenge in a while so I'll catch up quickly

Day 21 of June Challenge: But I love him...He's a red flag but he's hot

Ah, got to be Vegas from KinnPorsche ofc <3

Day 22 of June Challenge: Someone once said....favourite quote from a BL

Oh man, I'm not good with remembering quotes 

But I'm currently rewatching Hidden Agenda and wanted to share something that Zo told Joke in ep 9 which made me laugh out loud cuz it was just so damn hilarious

Zo: "Be straight with me from now on." 

Someone with no context would be so confused lmao

Day 23 of June Challenge: See you at the met...showcase an iconic wardrobe

Definitely Tankhun from KinnPorsche

No explanation needed lol

Day 24 of June Challenge: I'm not crying, you're crying...a scene that broke you

Hmm....Oh yeah that scene at the end of ep 11 (I think) of The Shipper, when Pan finds out that Kim's soul was never there and she was stuck between staying in Kim's body to make his loved ones happy or going back to her own body (I cried buckets I'm telling ya, BUCKETS)

Day 25 of June Challenge: Is this an isekai...pick a BL universe to transmigrate into

Ooh I like this one! Too many good options tho lol

I'd go with the alternate universe in Vice Versa

I just loved how aesthetic and modern the place was, with the transparent paper and cone shaped bread and stuff 

Day 26 of June Challenge: Did I step on poo...name the worst ex

Gun from Love In The Air, duh! lol no one's worse than that guy

Wow we're nearly at the end of pride month, damn XD

WE ARE   EP 13

Peem said the "Three Little Words" and Phum loved it!! 

I wasn't expecting it or ready for it, specially since I was still indignant on Peem's behalf that Phum broke his promise. This might be judgy, but the argument with Phum's dad didn't seem so serious that he couldn't function to the point of not even letting Peem know he couldn't pick him up. It's like - did his dad lock him up or take his car keys away, or his phone so he couldn't text Peem?

I had anxiety that Peem was going to miss the artwork entry deadline AGAIN, and again because of Phum. Sorry, but unless I missed something, Phum's choice to go AWOL at that time is not okay. Maybe it's my trigger, but if I was Peem I wouldn't feel comfortable that Phum can be counted on yet.

So yeah, Peem is a saint for sure. Better than I would have been. 

Lots of funny scenes with the gang as usual. I laughed when the student (can't remember his name) whacked Q's behind with the ladder. Whenever I'm holding an awkward or long object like a broom or a water hose, I have no sense of space or what's around me. I might have whacked Phum with that ladder, given the chance.

I thought Toey was cute when he ran to Phum to let him know Peem was getting hit on by Kluen. And his "spying" in the art room.

Looking forward to the dating days ahead.

American Fan:
WE ARE   EP 13

Man I really gotta watch this ep quickly so I can read all these spoilers!

Time to go and watch We Are now XD

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I'm back now XD

Yay, I missed you!! I don't have any notifications. I guess they got traded for emoji's. ?‍?

ETA: nope, the emoji's come and then they go.

American Fan:

Yay, I missed you!! I don't have any notifications. I guess they got traded for emoji's. ?‍?

I don't have notification OR emojis ? *cries*

edit : oh wait I do have emojis finally lol

edit : are the profile and watchlist icons on right bottom corner of the posts, new ?

p43425:

I can't eat any sugar or sweets, so can I eat Pharm instead? (I can't believe I just said that, bad me.)

I think I just blushed, which you can NOT see because I'm tan-skinned (thank goodness).

FortPeatForever:
PondPhuwin <3 

I'm silently screaming. There are people around. Otherwise, it would be LOUD here.

angeliviki2022:

I'm silently screaming. There are people around. Otherwise, it would be LOUD here.

????