We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
im not. skip, fast forward or rewind are my best options but never done repeating any whole episodes or series except for 'Nice Guy' and 'My Lucky Star' which I consider as a masterpiece. How often? Big word: "barely"
I don't rewatch much just because I want to watch a lot of new series and have not enough time to spend watching things I already have. But there are some I'm dying to watch again, but then, not enough time. OTL And also maybe because I want to treasure the feeling I had back when I first watched it. Mostly it's a good memory, and I don't want to ruin that being disappointed by how naive I was when I first watched the series XDDDDD
No, there is like 2 or 3 dramas I might've rewatched.
mostly when i re-watch dramas i only re-watch certain scenes don't cry as much as i did before but i fall in love with the couple all over again
I re-watch the movie, drama which i really like it, but never watch whole drama.
I'm not, I just want to move on from dramas and well sometimes I wish I can rewatch but I don't want to because then I'd get to attached to the korean drama and not finish others :l
I'm absolutely a re-watcher. when I found a drama that I love, it is hard for me to jump to a new drama.Even I manage to jump to a new drama, subconsciously I will start re-watch the drama that I love during in the middle of the new drama.
I am a rewatcher (my friends couldn't understand of that concept actually) i rewatch my fave drama almost 2 - 3 times, but the most rewatch drama that i have ever done is Goong, i rewatch it for 5 times and i still going to rewatch it next year, followed by Princess Man = 4 times, H2 = 4 times, Can You hear my heart = 3 times, The Moon That Embrace The Sun = 3 times, Water Boyz = 3 times, and i still have plenty i guess, i just that type of people that will not move on from a great story of a Dorama/drama.. xD
I sometimes rewatch entire dramas (especially the ones in my top 5 list) but others I usually rewatch only the episodes or scenes I liked ^^ for example with the drama Coffee Prince I only rewatch the confession scene, I've seen it like 4 times now and I love it to death >_< <3
I am a re-watcher, but I admit I don't always re-watch the full thing. Sometimes it will only be a couple of episodes, other times I'll watch more, but I'll skip boring episodes here and there. Like with Secret Garden, I thought the last like episode and a half were unnecessary, so I stop where I thought the show should've ended.
Yes, I´m definitely a re-watcher, re-doer and so on. I also like to feel the Feelings again that I had while watching a Drama, reading a book or sth. I also re-do things if I forgot what I was thinking about, hoping to remember what my thoughts were. I also re-read books, because then you can find things you didn´t notice reading it the first time. I don´t only rewatch a Drama or movie because I LOVED it, but because I liked it and I want to watch it again. So I´m definitely a rewathcer, re-doer and so on. :D
I am the opposite, I hate re-doing things haha :D But I've re-read books and seen some movies twice or thrice. I usually don't like doing it but if it's very good and it's been a long time since I last saw or read it, then it's okay. I guess I don't like the feeling of already knowing what's gonna happen. A friend of mine though, she re-reads everything at least twice and re-watch everything she likes a billion times. I don't understand her at all, it's so frustrating to me :D
I am type 2.. There are lots of precious dramas/movies so why do I spend time watching a drama/movie twice.. I like to move on.. ^^
Great thread! I'm a mad rewatcher. there are some dramas such as secret garden city hunter,.... that i rewatched countless of times. the more i rewatch a good drama, the more amazing and good i found it.
I'm not a re-watcher or re-doing. I tend to find it boring to watch the same drama twice. I have watched variety shows twice though, but only Sesame Player MBLAQ and stuff. And also some movies. I don't know, the only drama i have re-watched completely was BOF and I realized how bad it actually was compared to how much I loved it the first time, it was still addicting though.