Just wanted to give a recommendation for a movie as well as its track song.

Please check out Yesterday Once More, I watched it 2-3  years ago and it's still my fav movie and it has just one song but it's really good.

https://youtu.be/LnMTzM3_Hok

https://youtu.be/tRnFHfI7WAQ I found him but I don't know he is the original singer

I would love to join! 

Apparently, TOP three is too hard for me so I'll just give my top three favorite OST singers: Liu Yuning, Faye, and Mao Buyi. 

Here is my new playlist of drama OSTs, feel free to suggest any songs! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaBGQ9moMhcvgGC4COqi9WB6YLvZVkQLo

Hello~`
I am a huge fan of Osts. I always listen to the drama's Ost after finishing it.

Here are some of my favorites💽•°

Angel's last mission:love - All of the Osts are heavenly in this drama.

•Miss crow mr. Lizard - This must be if not the most star-studded Ost singers for a Chinese drama and I love all of them.
*Same could not be said for the drama though*

Kinnporch - "free fall" slow and romantic ver. Is my fav.
*I didn't watch the drama cause I'm not into BL but My sis plays this all the time and I got hooked on to it*

King:the eternal monarch - Hwasa's "orbit" is one of my favorites.The drop in this is so good.

•Doom at your service - My favs are TXT's "love sight" & AILEE's "breaking down"
*her voice is so good here!!*

•Hidden love - Zhang Yi Hao's "forever star" is on repeat in my head after watching this drama.

*I love INTO1's Milka's cover of it his voice suite this Ost track so well*

•Tale of the the nine tailed - All of the Osts were good in this one but if I had to pick it would

be "parting of the river".

*yes the instrumental!!*

Goblin - can't finish without "beautiful" by crush.

Well those are my top picks.

HEY EVERYONE I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN. SUCH A BIG FAN OF OSTS . 

Hello! I would love to join this club.

I love music. That's why I'm in love with soundtracks. One of the reason that I love the content from asia is beause they create amazing tracks for dramas or movies.

Picking top 3 is really hard but for now they're:

• Breaking Down - Ailee: talks about despair and the overwhelming feeling of being consumed by darkness; as if you are on the verge of collapse, while expressing your apologies and shedding tears.
    It emphasizes how it feels to be stuck in a moment, unable to move forward or find a solution to your pain and that's why I love it, I think the lyrics describe very well how I feel sometimes and gives me comfort.
  • A kind of sorrow - A-Lin: this song talks about the emotions and experiences of longing, heartbreak and unrequited love; the sadness that comes from cherishing memories and struggling to move forward.
    When I saw the movie for the first time, I couldn't stop crying and the song stuck with me and now it's one of my favorites. Also, now there is a series that I also love, whenever I'm down, I don't know why but I repeat the series.
  • Stay With Me - Chanyeol & Punch: It's a love song about destiny. It's about a person who has been looking for true love and finally finds it in the person they have been waiting for. This person is deeply in love and no matter what happens, this person wants to stay with the person they love.
    What else can I say, it's a classic about love, and Chanyeol sings it on top of that, there's nothing more to add to that.

Happy to join in!

Welcome folks! I'll add yall to the board this week :3  thanks for sharing your thoughts on your fav OSTs! 

fiflydramalover:

Welcome folks! I'll add yall to the board this week :3  thanks for sharing your thoughts on your fav OSTs! 

Thanks!! 🥰

Hello,
I have no idea what clubs are (do we just discuss here about OSTs or is there something more to it? xD) but I accidentally found out about this and thought I should join, since I am a big appreciator of soundtracks. Let me know what it's all bout if I'm in...
As for my favorite OSTs that's a very difficult question so I'll not answer it entirely I'll just share my favorite OSTs specifically from 2022.

Car, the Garden - Scars Leave Beautiful Trace (from Alchemy of Souls) 

My absolutely favorite OST from 2022. I love this song,  you have no idea. It speaks to me spiritually. I put it on and I ascend to higher places!

The Opening Theme Song from KinnPorsche 

You can say what you want about the show but the opening was THE BOMB! My no2 most listened song on my Spotify Wrapped 2022 for a very good reason.

CNU - Fly Away from Ghost Doctor

This one was with me during a very important time in my life (me getting my first job) so it'll always hold a special place in my heart.

I hope those are enough.  Thank you, byeeeee!

Hey @naccu! Welcome ^_^ yeah this is basically a place to rant and rave about soundtracks. Occasionally someone will make a prompt to start a conversation too! I keep forgetting  to add people to the list but will try to get to it this week :3 consider yourself a member already  :D

Okay folks, help me out. The soundtrack for My Journey to You often reminds me of Story of Ming Lan. However I am having trouble finding the composer for the instrumental tracks. Does anyone know? On Baidu I can only find the credits listing for lyrical works: https://baike-baidu-hk.translate.goog/item/%E9%9B%B2%E4%B9%8B%E7%BE%BD/60704822?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp#5

I also checked Liu Xuan Dou's Baidu page just in case his credits list updated, but I don't think I saw My Journey to You under his credits :/ Who is the composer for My Journey to You's instrumental tracks? 

Hmm... weird.... There seem to be nothing about the composers🤔.

Daw_nn:
Hmm... weird.... There seem to be nothing about the composers?.

T_T nooooooo

Any jazz fans here? Recently watched the anime Blue Giant and the soundtrack was phenomenal. 

For anyone curious here's an example piece I liked:

Sounds so good!!

Have you found the composers? For the My journey to you tracks.

Daw_nn:

Sounds so good!!

Have you found the composers? For the My journey to you tracks.

Unfortunately not yet, at least not for the instrumentals (which is what I was looking for). However if you're looking for the composers of the lyrical tracks I have a feeling they'll be easier to find.