I agree with everything on the above comment. ^^

Btw, Reset from School 2015 is an ICONIC ost. Sends me back everytime

Also, Appear from Secret Garden .. just rings in your ears and brings the couple in of you

ennea:
lbfad is literally one of those dramas that sets the standard for making memorable osts. i will never forget crying whenever i hear '訣愛 (Farewell Love)' on the background while rewatching back then. >.<

Oh gosh, I'm watching LBFAD currently and this song is amazing. I cry too! Dylan Wang is perfect as the ML in this drama, as he was in Meteor Garden as well. 

fiflydramalover:

Recently finished watching Tengu no Daidokoro and was inspired by all of its cooking and baking scenes! 

Decided to bake some bread while listening to Orisaka Yuta. The show had a small soundtrack but I really enjoyed it :3 So glad the song finally got uploaded to YouTube ^_^

OMG OMG was waiting desperately for this even tho I'm not watching the series.... Really fell for it while looking for the credits... It's soooooo calming and peaceful.... 

ennea:
But Lucid Dream by Monogram tops it all cause although not really popular than the others, this song was played everytime does some action after a series of dreams *not a spoiler*.  The duet's voices we're just so enchanting to the ears ! Can't believe they stopped updating about anything since three years ago... i miss them.

True and same... I started WYWS for this ost lol... Btw don't know if u've seen it or not but  earlier this year I found an English version of it by chance... It's added as a soundtrack in a C-drama...

Surya Gentilhomme:
‘Star (Little Prince)’ by Loco and U Sung Eun https://music.apple.com/in/album/star-little-prince/1609541300?i=1609541304

It's always on my playlist...

LuckyGirlGwenIce:
Reset from School 2015 is an ICONIC ost.

Fact. :)

Shivelight:
OMG OMG was waiting desperately for this even tho I'm not watching the series.... Really fell for it while looking for the credits... It's soooooo calming and peaceful....

Augh its literally so good :') Happy to help ^_^

ennea:
naccu , right? i think i still won't forget this song even after so many years. ps: ruelle's music are indeed great for fmvs (her 'deep end' and 'the other side' are worth a listen too).

I just listened to Deep End, wow very powerful! I can totally see it being used for a fmv.  The Other Side was also pretty nice! Time to add them both to my fmv playlist hahaha thanks for the recommendations!!!

ennea:
lbfad is literally one of those dramas that sets the standard for making memorable osts. i will never forget crying whenever i hear '訣愛 (Farewell Love)' on the background while rewatching back then. >.<

omg this song, I love it. The best one on the drama for me!

❤️

fiflydramalover:

Augh its literally so good :') Happy to help ^_^

Yesss!!! Thanksss :)

Can't get over this ost T^T...

Shivelight:
Can't get over this ost T^T...

i love this one!  and the other song she sings onstage with the other guy.   白馬入蘆花

Hey everyone!

I wanted to share this since last week, but I couldn't find it in its entirety in good quality... 

Unfortunately you can only watch it here if you're VIP in WeTV/Tencent, anyway, it's an orchestrated medley of various recent Chinese OSTs for Tencent Video All Star Night 2023 which I really loved!

Here it is (starts a little after the 1 minute mark, until a little after 9 minutes): 

All Star Night (Part 1): Singing for Tencent's 12th Anniversary - Watch HD Video Online - WeTV 

A preview of the Wuji theme of The Untamed in this tweet here (which is the reason I stumbled upon this basically, I love almost all versions of this theme): 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1736371706087067780

And the whole thing on Weibo for those of you that can access it here:

https://weibo.com/1642591402/4980030751640487

Wow how cool that they did something like that! Really loved that Story of Ming Lan came on shortly after The Untamed :,) 

Hometown's Embrace 

It was a drama. That's all I have to say. But this song is really good. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ju0fo1k6xQ

purpleh2o:

i love this one!  and the other song she sings onstage with the other guy.   白馬入蘆花

Ikr~ Thankssss I was desperately looking for it T^T

I didn't watch the show, though I'm living with someone who did! Occasionally I'd sit down and join them for a few minutes and the soundtrack kept standing out to me as pretty good. Luckily when I asked about it in the comments for its page, someone redirected me to the shop for it. Can't wait to check it out later, but for now I'm just saving the link here ^_^