American Fan:

I found a couple that I really like! TYSM for sharing. Some of those old dramas are so interesting to watch. Added My Girl to my PTW.

I'm glad! that was my Intention from the start rather than showcasing my ost preference.If you want I can share the other half either here or via DM.

Inkling:

I'm glad! that was my Intention from the start rather than showcasing my ost preference.If you want I can share the other half either here or via DM.

Cool. If you share here then others can check them out too, if that works!

Sure,i was afraid i might be spamming the thread!

Twenty-Twenty

Love Story In Harvard

Bad Papa

Abyss 

Just Between Lovers

Love At Night

Truck Girl

M korean drama 1994 unfortunately the solo version doesnt really have a good audio so i link the album

it's the second track that starts at 3:36!

Enjoy!

Inkling:
Sure,i was afraid i might be spamming the thread!

No worries about that! I'm on another thread and we all post quite a bit haha.

My day in my part of the world is ending so I look forward to listening to your second list tomorrow. Thanks again!

Hello there! I would like to join My name is Coral, and I am a huge Kdrama OST fan. 

My top 3 OST of all time are :

Strangers - The rose (Hell is Other People)

I love this song so much I think it really suits the theme of the drama. Listening to this song always makes my heart feel so unsettled which is why I think its so perfect. 

Talk About Love - Lee Moonsae ( The Good bad mother) 

I just love this song so much, it really has such a nostalgic feeling to it.  feel like a protagonists while listening to it lol

Star (Little Prince) - Loco U SungEun ( Memories of Alhambra) 

I love this song because it has such a magical feel. 

I have a huge playlist with osts i love I’m trying to figure out how to add them to my bio ^_^

@inkling

Thank you so much, again. I absolutely fell in love with Golden Goat, Into The Abyss, Where We and Love Theme. Altogether I've added 7 OSTs from your list to my pfp OST list and will add what I can to my listening playlist. (I have to use Amazon Music and not everything can be found. ) 

Coral:
My top 3 OST of all time are :

Hi Coral, I love the first two and added them to my OST list!  I love The Rose!

Coral:
I have a huge playlist with osts i love I’m trying to figure out how to add them to my bio

I don't mean to keep posting about my OST list and link but this is how I've added my fav songs to my pfp. If it helps...Plus a few songs I added to my page itself with links to listen to them. 

https://mydramalist.com/list/LOPajJ03

American Fan:

@inkling

Thank you so much, again. I absolutely fell in love with Golden Goat, Into The Abyss, Where We and Love Theme. Altogether I've added 7 OSTs from your list to my pfp OST list and will add what I can to my listening playlist. (I have to use Amazon Music and not everything can be found. ) 

:))))

fiflydramalover:
A fellow xianxia lover I see :3

Yes yes, thank you for the welcome <3 

American Fan:

Hi Coral, I love the first two and added them to my OST list!  I love The Rose!

I don't mean to keep posting about my OST list and link but this is how I've added my fav songs to my pfp. If it helps...Plus a few songs I added to my page itself with links to listen to them. 

https://mydramalist.com/list/LOPajJ03

Wow that’s actually genius!!! Thank you so much!

Coral:

Wow that’s actually genius!!! Thank you so much!

You're welcome. I was also inspired by another member's list, so I'm happy to pass it along! 

American Fan:

Thanks! It was fun, but too waaaay too long since I had to listen to all the songs again, haha. Couldn't stop in the middle of the vid. 

You were 100% right. It took foreeeeeeeever, but now I'm finally done with a list of my own. Thanks for the tip and inspiration, it was so much fun! And I've completely underestimated how much OST I had in my playlists hahha

Very cool! I already saw a fav song - River by Bishop Briggs! How could I forget?!? I used to play that song 24/7. Guess I'll be adding a few more to my list, which is really never-ending, since there's more to add after watching more dramas. 

Can never have enough music right?

It's very sweet of you to mention my OST list in your description. :-)

Looking forward to listening to all your song picks over the next several days. 

Hello, I'd like to join the Soundtrack Lovers Club ! It's nice to meet you guys ! I'm quite fairly new to Asian dramas so I don't have too many osts to share but I wanted to join because I'd like to get more OST recommendations ! My top three osts are Tilt, Orbiting Star and PinkTheory. I love the Tilt ost because it's sung by Milklove lol. It's really an upbeat and fun song ! I choose Orbiting Star because it has really nice vocals and I find the vibe of the song very nostalgic and relaxing. Lastly, Pink theory is my favorite because I like the melody of the song and I find it catchy. I've also linked the music videos for these osts on my profile if anyone's interested. <3

Soljiwan:
My top three osts are Tilt, Orbiting Star and PinkTheory.

I enjoyed listening to your favs! Thanks for sharing. :-) I think there's another member that will officially greet you later. Have a great weekend!!