All of us are currently watching a drama, but have you thought what you will watch after that?

After finishing my current drama, I will watch Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy
Padam Padam and Tree w/Deep Roots
I just finished Buzzer Beat and plan on starting Last Friends next
I'm currently watching Proposal Daisakusen..I plan to start Poseidon as soon as I'm done with PD ^_^
I'm working on Bull Doctor. Next I will probably be watching Botan Gleep Sudtai.
kamz wrote: ]..I plan to start Poseidon

Me too.

Me Too Flower, possibly Padam Padam...and I'll come back after I remember the names of the other dramas (meaning look them up and copy, paste them here :p)
LisNoir wrote: Me too.

Me Too Flower, possibly Padam Padam...and I'll come back after I remember the names of the other dramas (meaning look them up and copy, paste them here :p)

and don't forget White Christmas this coming weekend lol
kamz wrote: and don't forget White Christmas this coming weekend lol

Yep! That too..lol
Twighlight new moan (movie)

not proud of it ^^
Padam Padam
Fermentation Family
bokami wrote: Twighlight new moan (movie)

not proud of it ^^

hey twilight is nothing to be ashamed of, it's awesome. :D

i have no idea what i want to watch cuz the dramas i want to watch that are currently airing aren't being subbed. and everytime i try to watch something on my on hold or plan to watch lists i get bored.
Not to sure, I think Tree with Deep Roots.. Right now aside from the drama's airing that I am watching I started watching some show called Immortal Song 2..
Misaki Number 1
Asuko March
Kaito Royal (once it gets subbed)

I really need to start on some of the dramas I've had on my list for a while now.
I'll probably start with the Liar Game series and Myung Wol the Spy after I'm done with Poseidon...
[QUOTE=phoenixtearz9;99025 I am watching I started watching some show called Immortal Song 2..[/QUOTE]

I need to catch up on that.